Zatarain's New Orleans Style Black Beans and Rice, 7 OZ; 2. Log food: Zatarain's Rice Pilaf Prepared. re: I Love Zatarains Black Beans & Rice and Red Beans & Rice Posted by jimmy the leg on 8/14/20 at 1:57 pm to auwaterfowler I preferred their Alfredo pasta. Total Fat 1g. Calories % Daily Value* 2%. ... Zatarain's. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 502 reviews. Zatarain's New Orleans Style Original Red Beans and Rice - 8oz. 0% Saturated Fat 0g ... Zatarain's New Orleans Style Dirty Rice Mix Prepared. Zatarain's. NPR … Add to instant pot, stir well. cup. $1.69. Zatarain's Spicy Jambalaya Mix, 8 oz, 6 Count; 4. Amount Per Serving. Queen Kellee. 1 cup. 230. Box of zatarains; 2 1/2 cups water; 2 Tablespoons butter or oil; Steps. Nutrition Facts. Zatarain's Black Beans & Rice Prepared. 502. Manual High pressure 12 minutes. Zatarain's. Freeze dried beans that cook with rice oh yes this is a keeper for many years to come … Bestselling Zatarains Red Beans and Rice Spicy in 2020; 1. 1 cup. Zatarain's Red Bean & Rice Family Size, 12 oz; 3. 29. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 717 reviews. Zatarain's … Zatarain's New Orleans Style Dirty Rice Mix - 8oz. $1.29. Serving Size. Zatarain's New Orleans Style Big Easy Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8.8 oz (Pack of 8) 5. I am a big fan of dirty rice and red beans and rice and the Zatarains brand makes the absolute best in each category. Log food: Zatarain's Cilantro Lime Rice … 4.5 out of 5 stars with 29 reviews. I made it with chicken, Tasso and Andouille. Instant Pot Zatarains Red Beans and Rice. Zatarain's Dirty Rice, 8 oz; 6.