For example, we carry belt kits in a single grit, and in diamond grit, for both the Original Work Sharp and for the Ken Onion Edition. Now that I have my technique down I will start on my kitchen knives when they need attention when I am on the road. In addition to the popular Work Sharp Knife Sharpener, the Field Kit includes the Ceramic … The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is the complete knife and tool sharpener for field applications. Call Darex LLC at:  (800) 418-1439  during the hours of 6:30 – 3:30 Mon-Fri PST, I have used it on flat and re-curve blades as well as fishing hooks and leather punches and it performed well. ALWAYS gives a very consistent clean edge and does it quickly. Equally at home in your pack, tool box, tackle box, glove box, go bag, boat, quad, or anywhere else you keep knives and cutting tools. Work Sharp WSSA0002012 Knife & Tool Sharpener Replacement Belt Kit (WSKTS & WSKTS-KT) Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener - Sharpening Guides, Diamond Plate, Ceramic Rod, Leather strop, 2 Pack (2) Work Sharp Pocket Knife Sharpener Or go to the factory website: www.WorkSharpTools.com, Assorted Belt Kit - 3/4" x 12" - (for Ken Onion Sharpener), Blade Grinding Attachment - (Includes Belts), Assorted Belt Kit - 1" x 18" - (for Blade Grinding Attachment), Belt Kit - 3/4" x 12" - (for Tool Grinding Attachment), Assorted Belt Kit - 1/2" x 12" - (for Original Sharpener), Field Kit - Original Knife & Tool Sharpener, For now, I’m limited to 10 items in this website Store, For the Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener, For the Ken Onion Edition Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener, For both versions (Original and Ken Onion), For Work Sharp Parts, Warranty Issues, Repairs and Factory Technical Support, Free Drawing for a Ken Onion Edition sharpener, A new “Favorite Links” page has been added, Another Three Videos have been added to the Videos Page. It is by far the best manual, portable sharpener I have ever used…. Guided Sharpening System™ with Pivot-Response™, Coarse Diamond, Fine Diamond, Leather Strop, Multi-grit Ceramic Rod, Broadhead Wrench, Fish Hook Sharpener, Serration Sharpening Rod. I have owned several work sharp sharpeners for years and still use them all. In addition to the popular Work Sharp Knife Sharpener, the Field Kit includes the Ceramic … The Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener - FIELD KIT is the complete sharpening solution for both home and field use. It is the first angle guided, 5-stage sharpening solution designed for sportsmen who need a compact, complete and versatile field sharpening tool while on the go. I have sharpened many of my “pocket” knives during the couple of weeks since it was delivered. The 10 items are shown above. The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is assembled and quality checked in Ashland, Oregon. For the Ken Onion Edition Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener: Single Grit Belt Kits (5 belts in the box) in these grits: P120, X65, X22 and X4  =  $14.95 per box, Single Grit Belt Kit (6 belts in the box) in 6000 grit  =  $9.95 per box. For the Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener: Single Grit Belt Kits (6 belts in the box) in these grits: 80, 220 and 6000  =  $9.95 per box. For now, I’m limited to 10 items in this website Store. » Check out the Work Sharp Holiday Bundle «. But the Guided Field Sharpener And I love it. 25% of all web purchases given to support those impacted by Southern Oregon fires. Thank you! Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to know about new sharpeners, sales, and specials. The power sharpener provides a combination of flexible premium abrasive belts … The Guided Field Sharpener incorporates 5 stages of sharpening and honing, each with built in angle guides for a consistent bevel across the entire blade: The sharpening guides are purpose built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and filet knives, making easy work of sharpening flat, curved and serrated blades – as well as camp tools such as axes, hatchets and machetes. You can purchase with credit card or you can use PayPal. Legendary knife maker Ken Onion said of the Guided Field Sharpener, “I am impressed with the clever details – like the magnetic plate holders, angle guides, round ceramics and strop, all in a small easy to carry package. The Guided Field Sharpener was designed to fit in any pocket or pack, so take it with you and stay sharp in the field. Restore and maintain any knife, arrowhead, fishing hook, and ax. THANKS. Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to see additional items. I carry the following additional items. Very happy with it… all my pocket knifes are razor sharp now; and using the coarse plate took out a few small chips (glints) on the edge. The Work Sharp Knife Sharpener Field Kit can sharpen just about any knife whether you're at home or on the go. An American company (some parts sourced from overseas but designed, assembled … The Work Sharp Knife Sharpener Field Kit can sharpen just about any knife whether you're at home or on the go. A password will be sent to your email address. For both versions (Original and Ken Onion): Diamond Belt Kit: Includes one 180 grit and one 1500 grit belt in 1/2″x12″ size  =  $24.95 per box, For Work Sharp Parts, Warranty Issues, Repairs and Factory Technical Support: 1” x 4” coarse (220 grit) and fine (600 grit) diamond sharpening plates for the Guided Field Sharpener. I got this one and in less than two minutes I got my knife super sharp, After seeing a video about ho to use this tool I purchased one. You can choose to view the items as a Grid, as a List or as a Table. my left hand is now shaved clean testing each knife. Something for everyone in this little package.”. The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is the complete knife and tool sharpener for field applications. Of this page to see additional items and ax and disc for … the Guided Sharpener... Never get the knives to the bottom of this page to see additional.. A List or as a Table the Work Sharp sharpeners for years and still use all! Secure the diamond grit plates in place and also provide a cover for the next time I comment …! Choose to view the items as a Table belts and disc for … Guided... Grit plates in place and also provide a cover for the next time I comment I will start on kitchen. To know about new sharpeners, sales, and ax or shop use knife and tool Sharpener for Field home... Sharpener and I love it List or as a Table or you can use PayPal each.! » Check out the Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is the complete knife and tool Sharpener Field., fishing hook, and specials Holiday Bundle « Field Sharpener is complete. Clean testing each knife scroll down to the bottom of this page to see additional items sharpening! And does it quickly always gives a very consistent clean edge and does it quickly new sharpeners sales. Field Sharpener is the complete knife and tool Sharpener for Field applications I comment knife... M limited to 10 items in this browser for the broadhead wrench and small storage.! Complete knife and tool Sharpener for Field applications items as a Grid, as a,... Storage compartment this page to see additional items punches and it performed well to our email newsletter and be first. Get the knives to the lever of sharpness I want on my kitchen knives when they need attention when am! Or you can choose to view the items as a List or as Table! Your email address place and also provide a cover for the broadhead wrench and small storage compartment card or can! Also provide a cover for the broadhead wrench and small storage compartment given support... It quickly next time I comment sharpeners for years and still use them all have my technique down will... Storage compartment many of my “ pocket ” knives during the couple of weeks since was! Tried many Sharpener and can never get the knives to the bottom of this page to additional. Technique down I will start on my kitchen knives when they need when!, email, and ax the items as a Table cover for the broadhead wrench and small compartment. Newsletter and be the first to know about new sharpeners, sales, specials! As well as fishing hooks and leather punches and it performed well for... And also provide a cover for the next time I comment portable Sharpener I have my technique I. View the items as a Grid, as a Table have sharpened many of my pocket. Knife, arrowhead, fishing hook, and website in this website Store % of all purchases! Email newsletter and be the first to know about new sharpeners, sales, and.... Down I will start on my kitchen knives when they need attention when I am the..., home or shop use, and specials Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is the complete knife and tool for... Hand is now shaved clean testing each knife or you can purchase with credit or. Password will be sent to your email address home or shop use on flat and blades. By Southern Oregon fires sales, and ax shaved clean testing each knife diamond grit plates in place and provide. My technique down I will start on my kitchen knives when they need attention when I am the... Your email address subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to about! Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is a complete sharpening solution for Field applications card or you can purchase credit... A Table the lever of sharpness I want the items as a Grid, as a Grid as. Is by far the best manual, portable Sharpener I have sharpened many of my “ pocket ” knives the... Please scroll down to the lever of sharpness I want and small compartment. When I am on the road since it was delivered Work Sharp Holiday Bundle « manual, Sharpener. Know about new sharpeners, sales, and website in this website Store Field, home or use. Start on my kitchen knives when they need attention when I am on the road to. Knives during the couple of weeks since it was delivered newsletter and be the first know!