8863 Greenbelt Rd, Greenbelt (301) 552-9522. 1000 Degrees Pizzeria. ... (9201 Woodmore Center Dr) delivery is available on Seamless. 9201 Woodmore Center Dr Suite 410. They have amazing service and food quality regarding pick-up orders.” more, “5 stars because I crave their falafel and because this is a pretty healthy, fresh, casual option. View menu and reviews for Milk & Honey Express in Glenarden, plus popular items & reviews. I like the pasta more than I do the pizza. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. They haven't missed a beat. Plenty of parking and opening hours may vary by store. Woodmore Towne Centre is conveniently located at the interchange of I-495 and Landover Road, Rte. Order Online. Change Location. “ Pizza Paradise ” 02/25/2019. 240-487-7490. In general, homes in Woodmore Towne Centre are about $310,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See 27 photos and 11 tips from 1032 visitors to Woodmore Towne Centre at Glenarden. Q) Does Milk & Honey Express (9201 Woodmore Center … Brandon, the cashier manager at the Woodmore Towne Center store, refuses to wear a face mask, putting the lives of people he works with at risk. Find Us. Rest easy tastebuds, the wait will be worth it. Got a booth without a problem. Provided below are the businesses at the Centre. Phone Number. I like my bomb for breakfast.” more, “As an update, unsure if the restaurant is changing upper management or what but the food taste 10x's better. Kenny's Chinese Restaurant's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Lanham community. Time. The shrimp and…” more, “I am so grateful to have had the ability to come out this past Saturday to grab 2 Crabcake BLTs for myself and daughter. Old Town Inn. 4 reviews. If you'd like to share feedback or get in touch with a manager, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact within 48 hours. 301.322.8600. Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Glenarden/Washington DC, Glenarden on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Hampton Inn & Suites Glenarden/Washington DC in Glenarden, Maryland. Your local Lanham Subway® Restaurant, located at 9201 Woodmore Centre Drive brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. “We always eat here. Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub. Delivery or takeout! Contact US. FEATURED NEW LOCATIONS. Since it's colder now, DRIVE AROUND. We’re expanding rapidly because we don’t believe in depriving the people of THIS greatness. Glenarden. At Firehouse Subs Woodmore Town Center Drive, visitors may order mouthwatering sandwiches, chicken and steaks.Many reviewers find that the staff is creative at this place. 9001 McHugh Drive, Lanham, MD 20706 • (240) 487-5400 • Store Hours: Open 6am to midnight, 7 days a week 4.0 - 195 votes. Or book now at one of our other 4970 great restaurants in Lanham. Fast Food Restaurants in Lanham. Again, the taste of…” more, “Nonna Angela's does it again minus forgetting my Parmesan cheese. Restaurant menu. Woodmore Town Center, 9300 Taj Ln, Glenarden. Restaurants Pizza Caterers. Adjacent to Fedex Field in Lanham, MD. 9421 Largo Dr W. 0.4 miles from Largo Town Center. 823 reviews of Kitc… Fast Food Restaurant. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create the perfect meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! 23 reviews. $$$$ Price range per person $11-30. Th is site represents If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hours: 11AM - 10PM. The pita is very good, as is the baklava. We really appreciate the dashers right…” more, “Wow. Delivery or takeout! Dont you worry. “ Really Good ” 10/15/2019. COVID update: KitchenCray Cafe has updated their hours takeout & delivery options. Add a photo. #11 of 44 Restaurants in Lanham. Let me just reiterate what everyone else has already said...this place is AWESOME. Contact Us. the thriving Woodmore Towne Center (“WTC”) for a new Senior Housing development. gaithersburg; glenarden; silver spring; Arundel Mills; MENUS. This Wegman's is in a zip code [20706] with one of the highest cases and fatalities in Maryland. 1. (2) Website. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Hours: 12 - 8PM. Phone: (301) 322-6495. Hours. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and continuing today. Caribbean, Salads, Vegetarian options. Come and experience … Glenarden, MD. Map updates are paused. (301) 860-1800. 4.1 - 87 votes. Store list - Stores in Woodmore Towne Centre. Menu Order Online Reserve. ... 9300 Taj Ln Woodmore Town Center. 9300 Taj Lane. +1 301-386-5375. Click here to read our privacy policy × Home; LOCATIONS. Their macaroni use to be watery but it is more so now cheesy with so much flavor. #13 of 58 Restaurants in Upper Marlboro. Not seeing anything in your area? Restaurant menu. You can park and carry your food right back to your car. But that is just my preference. We've ordered via Doordash recently, and two drivers have complained that the restaurant is slow/possibly understaffed. WARWICK, RI 02886. "If you're getting a drink for one or two individuals, try the..." Shopping Mall in Glenarden, MD 2 reviews of Woodmore Towne Centre - Glenarden "Woodmore Town Centre at Glenarden is a hidden treasure with a large selection of department stores, restaurants, residential units and about 2 miles from Fedex Field AKA Redskins Stadium. In terms of home type, Woodmore Towne Centre features a handful of attached and single-family options. +1 301-386-5375. WTC is an innovative, nationally recognized 240 acre mixed use project visited by over 20,000 vehicles daily, and a premier destination in Prince George’s County, Maryland for high end shopping, dining, and residential activity. The nice service is a big advantage of this place. Expect an energetic, bustling atmosphere each evening. Send. Open Now. Zoom in to see updated info. Page TransparencySee More. I read the review, viewed the menu on-line but, there was nothing there which spoke of the buffet so, I called. 9151 Ruby Lockhart Boulevard Woodmore Town Centre, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Glenarden/Washington DC, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Largo Washington DC, Restaurants near Malolo Bed and Breakfast, Restaurants near Courtyard Largo Capital Beltway, Restaurants near Residence Inn Largo Capital Beltway, Restaurants near The Hotel at the University of Maryland, Restaurants near Woodspring Suites Washington DC East Arena Drive, Restaurants near ELD Touring Enterprises Day Tours, Restaurants near Vino 301 Wine Concierge - Tours, Restaurants near College Park Aviation Museum, Restaurants near NASA GSFC Visitor Center, Hampton Inn & Suites Glenarden/Washington DC. From the best burgers in town to salads and sandwiches, our Woodmore Burger Bar menu has items you just won’t find anywhere else. The takeout orders have been very well improved including the packaging and appearance. The Burger Bar in Woodmore, MD. Sunday-Thursday: 7:00 am - 12:00 am Friday-Saturday: 7:00 am - 1:00 am Sweet Frog Lanham MD - Woodmore Towne Centre is a restaurant located in Lanham. Woodmore Towne Centre (Indoor Dining Closes at 10pm.Open Later for Carry Out/Delivery) 38.923615000000, -76.847458000000. Three Brothers Italian Restaurant. (301) 322-8600. Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Fast Food. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Menu Order Online. View menu and reviews for 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria in Lanham, plus popular items & reviews. 9001 Mchugh Drive Lanham, MD 20706 (240) 487-5470 Get Directions. 5 stars all around. The current favorites are: 1: Five Guys, 2: Firehouse Subs Woodmore Town Center Drive, 3: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. View Menu. 9101 Woodmore Center Dr #322, Glenarden. We've had the fried chicken and sweet potato waffles more times than I could count. For event catering, food for friends or just yourself, Chipotle offers personalized online ordering and catering. Five Guys. Zip code: 20706. more. Great portions. I feel the Sicilian is too big. Menu was as to be expected but you do get a nice sized bowl of buttery hot popcorn…” more, “WOW.