The drive-thru can be found at the Wölffer Estate Wine Stand in Sagaponack, New York. May your travels be easy, may your wine glass always be full and may your heart swell with gratitude when you visit the Wolffer Wine Stand as it is truly something to be grateful for! Wölffer Estate Vineyard. Jan 30, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Cathy Nicole. Upper management seems to be in disarray. 221 Reviews #1 of 3 things to do in Sagaponack. It's open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wölffer Estate Vineyard. Funny. Wineries & Vineyards. Beauty to share love of wine and work with top notch winemaking group! Much peace, Tybie . $899.00 per adult. The Wine Stand at Wölffer Estate Vineyard is located at 3312 Montauk Hwy, Sagaponack, NY 11962, you can reach them at (631) 537-4771.Wölffer Estate Vineyard, where I am here, is located at 139 Sagg Rd, Sagaponack, NY 11962, you can reach them at (631) 537-5106.Both locations open 11 AM to 7 PM. Cons. More info. The Wine Stand is in Sagaponack, New York. Discover (and save!) wolffer.com. I’m looking forward to trying the other wines from the Wölffer Estate and when I visit The Hamptons I’ll make it a point to visit their vineyard, which also has a tasting room and a restaurant. Cool. Wolffer Estate has also begun reopening its winery to the public, and this one is certainly worth sticking around to enjoy a few glasses of wine with friends. Advice to Management. Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add Awards. View All num of num Close (Esc) Wölffer Estate Vineyard Awards & Accolades. See all tours & tickets. Quick View. See All 1 Reviews. Wölffer Estate Vineyard 2016-02-12 10:08 PST. Business website. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. 1 of 1. Wineries & Vineyards. So if you’re looking to try a new rosé, I would recommend Wölffer Estate Rosé Table Wine 2015. Get the full experience and book a tour. your own Pins on Pinterest Sophie-Claire Hoeller A bright-pink sign on the side of the road attracts passersby who want to pick up some rosé to enjoy later at home. After one glass I could taste the fine quality that went into making the wine. New York City to the Hamptons Private Day Trip. See all photos from Tybie D. for Wölffer Estate Wine Stand. Wolffer Estate Wine Stand Facebook Page Tour Wolffer Estate Vineyard's tasting room, walk around the beautiful grounds and enjoy a few small plates while you soak in the charming atmosphere. Useful. 4 reviews. 221 Reviews #1 of 3 things to do in Sagaponack. The drive-thru was recently rebranded as "hands-free." You can make reservations via Explorestock up to two weeks in advance, which I highly … Help workers relax .