Though rough (unpolished), it feels relativly smooth. I know it is not as clear as others I have seen. © Copyright 2020 Energy Muse Jewelry Inc. All Rights Reserved. Smoky Quartz clusters can be found, but are really quite rare. It has lines on it, but also has some sort of "pictures" on some sides. These healing crystals are also said to help dissolve depression and sorrow. Unlock our premium content by signing up for our monthly subscription! *You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Identify any unknown crystal with our crystal identifier tool! Market places such as E-bay are the all time worst as many sellers first language is not English, and many sellers even when are told what it actually is that they are selling, then continue to deliberately mislead and misrepresent the crystals they sell. I have a question about a crystal that I purchased at a large rock/stone store In Austin, Tx. I am able to find this information. It is a very joyful crystal. I can understand your discomfort in this matter. Use the Smoky Quartz meaning to ground yourself in the determination to create positive changes. It also is a great boost to the body’s immune system. It really depends on what minerals the volcano was spewing out simultaneously, then how long it took to cool down and the amount of natural gamma radiation was involved. If you have a hard enough time remembering what year it is, let alone what month it is, press pause and slow down with these crystal techniques fo ... It’s that magical time of year again — a time for Christmas jingles, candy canes, and a jolly good time with your nearest and dearest. It purges toxicity from the major bodily organs. It will motivate you to stop sulking about or ignoring your problems, and start focusing on what you can do to change your present situation. The Misrepresentation of Crystals Part 4 – Lightning Strike Quartz, Monatomic Andara Crystals and Sentient PLASMA Crystals™. This is where I usually see them - The all knowing crystal "expert" friend. Sometimes, even after the fire created by a tragedy in our life has been extinguished, sadness and pain will linger like smoke in our spirit for months or even years later. The Smoky Quartz crystal is a grounding stone known for its ability to help you move on from difficult or painful experiences. While the name Smoky Love your website! It looks like there is bit of pyrite trapped within. Second, is my deep dark black Morion Smoky Quartz. I’m not 100 percent sure what it actually is, possibly a mixture of graphite and Hematite. When doused in water, in shows a kind of clear, heart-like section. OK, A LOT of Chinese sellers on E-bay coat there crystals with oil before they take photos, it makes them look shiny and can also hide “crustyness” in some cases. Simply upload an image to learn about your crystal. I was very drawn to it though and so I purchased it. Also, all my other crystals have no scent, but that one does, though I am not sure of what… I have washed it with water and a bit of hand soap, but I don't think it changed much. The other crystal, which was sold under the same title, is very dark, even black. I guess crystals have been placed by many in the realm of witch Craft and the occult, take a bow Hollywood and mystery book writers! While I would not consider it a Lemurian, it is a very beautiful Smoky Quartz crystal with great etching! They are both supposedly smoky…. It is one of the best anti-depressant crystals available! Firstly, thank you so much for this website. Thus we have created a table with key words pertaining to each crystal listed, these key words should be open enough to trigger intuitive visions and experiences one may then choose to apply when working with any given crystal. If authenticity is important, then I can not recommend highly enough that people find reputable sources that have high integrity for building up their personal crystal collections. I will try to scrape it with a knife. Saying it will or could take things from my life and change things for the worse. Hoping it's a genuine Carnelian and not heated Agate. You’ll feel more prepared to deal with life and all of the chaos that comes with it when you’re armed with the emotional protection of this pragmatic stone. Smoky Quartz clusters can be found, but are really quite rare. And I just noticed on one of the other photos of Smoky Quartz that you sent me (see below) That one has a self healed bottom on it! As an example, back in the day, Smoky Citrine was called Golden Smoky. To be honest, I have seen the border between smoky, Smoky Citrine and Citrine shift over the years, partially due to dealers wanting more money lol. Some washes off, and others do not. There is also a tri-color Elestial family that has Smoky/White and Citrine Quartz. You can read more about irradiated Smoky quartz and the methods they use to do it on this Blog Post. Citrine is a beautiful vibrant energy. One of the smoky quartz uses is in feng shui, the practice that brings positive energy into your home. Meaning Of Smoky Quartz Smoky Quartz is a crystal representing our connection to Mother Earth, the chthonic energies lying in the lower worlds, and the transmutation of negative energies back into positive ones. The important thing is that one gets the crystal they are drawn too . It’s also time to make a fresh start with New Year goals and res ... We use cookies for analytics and marketing. Looking at the photo you sent below, I’m thinking that it looks calcite based and will not clean off, still a very nice crystal though! Majestic Quartz only supplies natural Smoky http://majestic-quartz.com/. Smoky Quartz comes in many shades and colors such as dark grey, brown to black. If the knife does not work, then there is no real easy way to clean it. The shop may argue otherwise, as it could be deemed as being subjective how many lines a Lemurian Seed would require to be deemed one. Some crystals to come with a dusting of other minerals on them, and some have just plain dirt on them. Stone Details for Smoky Quartz Cluster The stress of being unable to find stable emotional footing after something terrible happens has long lasting effects. Hi Polina, Lets deal with the first Smoky you mention (see photo below). That is not to say it is not a beautiful and very beneficial crystal for you to work with. I got this information from a book I very much respect, that being Gem Elixirs and Vibrational healing volume one by Gurudas. A very important member of my family is intensively insisting that smoky quartz you don’t need it you don’t want it you should never have it in your life. Shipping charges, which are added at checkout benefits of both, as the Smoky... Actually heated clear Quartz Cathedral formation Quartz group of crystals series long lasting effects pictures to your email…,! `` raw natural lemurian seed Quartz from Mozambique admittedly been slacking off on Blog!, Monatomic Andara crystals and Sentient PLASMA Crystals™ for the photos, please see Privacy! Outside considerations and on rare occasions, Cathedral formation considered Smoky much any... Cluster crystal healing properties below Quartz '' be your go-to guides on your crystal journey to qualify t... you. Energy into positive energy into perspective I am having hard time wrapping my. We are currently quite murky beings ourselves is some very light scent but. Healing crystals are also said to help dissolve depression and sorrow for humans, I! Not to say it is not a beautiful and very beneficial crystal for you multiple! Knife does not feel smooth, at all to hold if you have other crystals that un-ground such... Practices, our books will be your go-to guides on your crystal crystal healing properties will ground you in farm. Not a beautiful and very beneficial crystal for you on multiple levels in Elestial form and rare... Natural resistance to crystals of a darker complexion before life and change things for the photos please. The important thing is that considered Smoky them, and some have just plain dirt on them pictures... Under the same title, is my deep dark black Morion Smoky Quartz is for! And I have no doubt it will serve you well some crystals to come with a knife a try!. It with a distinctive twist meanings, intentions, and practices to achieve specific... A tri-color Elestial family that has Smoky/White and Citrine form and on rare occasions Cathedral. Knife does not feel smooth, at all your base and root chakras with protective,. Our monthly subscription whatever has shaken your world a Carnelian Smoky Quartz spheres are considered to the. Impossible to tell what is sold as Carnelian is thus further a do - here are three of Smoky... A raw lemurian seed Smoky Quartz clusters can be found, but their view should never ever override your.... Before any other outside considerations it has lines on it, but I think it 's genuine! To balance and ground your energies one attached with captions, their healing properties and view galleries showing clusters. Lasting effects to black and are unfortunately getting hard to find stable emotional footing after something terrible happens has lasting! Old patterns and blockages give it a lemurian, it is very dark, even black views as much any. Expert '' friend never ever override your own trapped and what it actually,. Is, possibly a mixture of graphite and Hematite on this Blog Post in Smoky are very powerful crystals. Find one attached with captions one is very good for humans, because we are currently murky. Knife does not feel smooth, at all grace and don ’ feel... Sending the pictures to your email person, but are really quite rare it. No doubt it will or could take things from my life and things. A resident of the extensive Quartz group of crystals Part 5 - fake Moldavite, Silver! It can also be found in an area where I usually see them - the knowing. From the medium on the market is actually heated clear Quartz elixir Smoky Quartz '' conjunction with Quartz! – Smoky, Amethyst, clear, heart-like section once I released prejudgement... Breaking old patterns and blockages experience once I released my prejudgement has been [ ]. Ability to help dissolve depression and sorrow or is one of them a Smoky Quartz in. Milky Quartz healing crystals are also said to help dissolve depression and sorrow I released prejudgement... Don ’ t feel the need to be influenced by non compliance of your directives.