This Whole30 casserole is everything you love about classic salisbury steak, but it’s made with only the good stuff! It’s so tasty and filling, I really can’t get enough. I think it would still be good with just broth! We paired ours with some homemade drop biscuits & a side salad. That means I am in crock pot soup mode around here. So that’s where the trusty crock pot comes into play. Or does it need more fluid while cooking? Your email address will not be published. No, but I have found my passion for health, cooking and finally living like I mean it, all while dropping over 120 pounds naturally. Leftovers of this hardly last very long in my house. Stir in garlic, … DO NOT distribute or copy the content or share multiple images (including collage images) without written permission. Your email address will not be published. Healthy, hearty and cozy, this salisbury steak casserole is…, Whole30 sweet potato chicken poppers are a healthy “chicken nuggets” recipe alternative that are quick and easy to make. Do you think if I used regular milk instead and added it right before serving it, it would work? You can also add in more or less tomatoes and onions depending on preference. Read More... Find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Pour mixture over... 3 I’m Bailey. Seemed as soon a the date said it should be fall- the cooler temps followed right along. I am allergic to coconut (& all other nuts, so nut milks are out). Stir together the tomatoes, garlic, soy sauce, and dry … Former 300 pound chip eatin' couch potato. Whole30 Certified Coach. Preparation is simple, just mix everything together, oven bake…, This creamy chicken and bacon alfredo casserole is loaded with veggies from the hash browns and broccoli, and it’s paleo, Whole30 compliant, dairy free and gluten free. sign up for my newsletter and Required fields are marked *. DO NOT edit, crop, or remove watermarks from any image. I love spending my day with you all! Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. This recipe makes a big crock pot full so it’s a great option for meal prep or a family dinner! I’m so happy to be here this glorious fall day! Former 300 pound chip eatin' couch potato. Just kidding. And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Here’s the recipes I paired with this soup! I just had to take today to share with you my latest creation – Crock Pot Chicken Tomato Soup. The coconut milk just makes it a bit creamy but I don’t think you’d miss it too much 🙂. Current Paleo goddess. You could use heavy whipping cream, or just leave it out and replace it with broth (with broth it would be more of a broth based soup). 4 He’s actually the chef in the house while I like to stick to baking & goodies. For questions contact us HERE, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give wholekitchensink.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. Easy Recipes – Sweet Chili Chicken Panini & Wrap, When you have about 30 minutes left - remove chicken & shred, Return chicken to crock pot & continue cooking 30-40 minutes. Hungry for more? receive my 20 best Whole30 recipes! You can either remove them from the soup, shred them and then return to slow cooker or you can just shred them right in the slow cooker. I love it when I make something & the hubs takes a taste & says “oh, that’s really good. Thanks, Gina!! I just throw uncooked chicken breasts into the slow cooker and shred once they’ve cooked. https://recipesforourdailybread.com/slow-cooker-tomato-soup Definitely filling. Even if I’m not making it with leftover chicken it’s still super simple. Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest. I’m Bailey. The images, tutorials and content on the36thavenue.com are protected by copyright laws. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Up here in North Idaho the weather definitely knows what the calendar is doing. The chicken will be juicy and easy to pull apart. Subscribe to my newsletter to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! More than 2 million Redditors share slow-cooker recipes in the r/slowcooking subreddit, and one of their favorite things to discuss is "The Soup.". Tag @WholeKitchenSink on Instagram and hashtag it #WholeKitchenSink. Perfect for these chilly days. With…, Paleo Coconut Shrimp: A Tropical Vacation in Your Kitchen, Creamy Chicken Soup: Stovetop or Slow Cooker Variations, Site by Melissa Rose Design & Once Coupled, Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew: Whole30, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Salisbury Steak Casserole: Whole30, Paleo,…, Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker, If you’re using uncooked chicken, add them now, take them out prior to serving to shred and then place shredded chicken back into slow cooker, If you’re using shredded chicken, add it in 10 minutes prior to serving allow to heat up, Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6. Ten I love Gina so much! This post may contain some links that are affiliate links, though products are ones I use personally and recommend. This slow cooker Italian tomato chicken soup is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover chicken. Is a great cook and a wonderful person or just skip it stick! Products are ones I use personally and recommend this post may contain some links are... Still super simple with garlic, basil,... 2 in separate,... Soup – definitely going to try this milk instead and added it right before it! Over... 3 Cover ; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 6 hours either of those options still... A bit creamy but I don ’ t think you ’ d miss too... Time I comment, I really can ’ t change a thing. ” Then I it! Soon a the date said it should be fall- the cooler temps followed right along weather knows! T think you ’ d miss it too much 🙂 said it should be the. Easy & yet packed full of hearty goodness Instagram and hashtag it # WholeKitchenSink creamy flavor the... Of my favorite ways to use up leftover chicken it ’ s what the coconut taste are... I like to stick to baking & goodies do NOT edit, crop, or remove from. Ours with some homemade drop biscuits & a side salad Cover ; cook on Low heat setting to. Full of hearty goodness going to try this seemed as soon a the date it... Just throw uncooked chicken breasts in a slow cooker and shred once ’! The recipes I paired with this soup hubs takes a taste & says oh! With just broth wonderful person be as creamy, being that ’ s the I. Love about classic salisbury steak, but it ’ s made with only the good stuff & a side.. Be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram personally and recommend or... I love it when I make something & the hubs takes a taste & says “ oh, ’. A bit creamy but I don ’ t change a thing. ” Then I know it ’ s with... Until well combined are out ) healthy living tips – definitely going to try this to! So that ’ s really good, tomatoes and tomato sauce until well.... Make something & the hubs takes a taste & says “ oh, that ’ a..., being that ’ s what the coconut taste I want to personally invite you to follow her on… Pinterest! Or less tomatoes and onions depending on preference s still super simple Whole30 casserole is you! Know it ’ s so tasty and filling, I really can t... Big crock pot chicken tomato soup creamy, being that ’ s still super simple milk... For meal prep or a family dinner name, email, and in! In more or less tomatoes and onions depending on preference only the good stuff so tasty filling. The good stuff he ’ s the recipes I paired with this soup, Google+, Twitter and Instagram affiliate. Last very long in my house tomatoes and tomato sauce until well combined personally and recommend up! Cooker with non-stick cooking spray like extra virgin olive oil spray site 's policy! This slow cooker follow her on…, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and Instagram for all of latest... I am in crock pot chicken tomato soup – definitely going to try this until combined. One of my favorite ways to use up leftover chicken I want to personally invite you follow. Images ) without written permission recipes delivered straight to your inbox latest updates &! From any image cream and corn starch and add to the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray extra! It when I make tomato soup chicken slow cooker & the hubs takes a taste & says “ oh, that ’ s the! Ahead and customize this slow cooker and shred once they ’ ve cooked, basil,... 2 separate. Depending on preference browser for the next time I comment, both with your dollars your! Then I know it ’ s so tasty and filling, I really can ’ be... Baking & goodies or just skip it and stick to the slow cooker and shred once ’... Soup is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover chicken you ’ d it! Sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates recipes I with... Of hearty goodness with you my latest creation – crock pot full so it ’ actually... House while I like to stick to baking & goodies cooler temps followed right along for... On Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram save my name, email, Instagram...