Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I have self- assembled furniture ranging in price from $60-$450. H x 31.5 in. Your love won't survive assembling this hulking mistake. COMPLETE BEDROOM SOLUTION: Storkcraft manufactures products for the total infant, kid’s, or teen bedroom solution, including changing tables, dressers, glider rocker chairs, mattresses, beds, and bunk beds from brands like Graco, Thomasville, or Broyhill. I left a message detailing the situation including the model number, but haven’t had any response yet. BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: The Storkcraft Crescent 4-Drawer Chest has an attractive, timeless design that will bring a touch of elegance to any bedroom or nursery. The stylish, sleek design will look beautiful for years. would be fabulous if we had received the proper parts, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2017. Serves me right for buying a cheap particle wood dresser. SAFE & STYLISH: With classic design elements and framed drawer detailing, the Crescent chest is designed to match any Storkcraft crib yet versatile enough to complement the other furniture in your home. I cannot believe that this is advertised as best children’s furniture. The dresser would probably be fabulous if we had received the proper parts in our box. Drawers feature Euro-glide tracks & safety stops. Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest With 4 spacious drawers to fit clothes, accessories or toys, the Storkcraft Crescent Chest will help you keep the nursery, toddler's room or kid's room neat & organized. The hardest part about this whole ordeal is that you don't realize how awful it truly is until after you put it together, and they require you to disassemble it to send it back. Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest, Black The perfect storage solution to organize your child’s … Each side requires a different drawer facing. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Skip to main content.us. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2020. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2018. My hands, throat, lungs, and nose are now burning and this company should be dissolved for posing a human health hazard. We won't be sending it back because a divorce is more expensive than the dresser. $109.99 $ 109. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It's just MDF, even the top and sides. Crescent 3-Drawer Pebble Gray Chest (33.4 in. Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest Espresso. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There is one drawer that will not shut properly. Unfortunately both shipments had a broken/damaged piece of furniture, (while I know this may not be the manufacturers fault, I believe packaging should be done better) there’s less space in the drawers than I anticipated, and the instructions are difficult to follow. Assembly isn't hard because of the instructions; it is hard because most holes are not quite the right size and too much force would make the particle board crumble. Most holes still had a lot of wood in for the cam locks and the holes for part R were flimsy enough that insertion broke a piece off and put assembly on hold until I could get wood glue. The cams are cheap and strip easily. The stylish, sleek design will look beautiful for years. Current selection is: Choose an option. The drawers are sturdy on metal tracks. Baby Hello, Sign in. Average Rating: (3.7) stars out of 5 stars 46 ratings, based on 46 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017. Price: US $208.09. Gently using my finger nail to remove a sticker label was enough to crumble the edge of the veneer. I take a flashlight to the items and everything is covered in a thin layer of fiber glass. The cutesy certificate is laughable because this thing would not survive a toddler sneezing within 30 feet of it. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See all details for Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest, Espresso Kids Bedroom Dresser with... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Deeply regret not either spending more for quality or spending less for something more basic that could last a move across the room. The slides rely on self-tapping screws in most places, so the lack of pre-drilled holes means the screws often go in at slight angles and don't sit flat. The perfect storage solution to organize your child’s bedroom, the Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest combines impeccable style and functionality in an affordable package. So then the drawers catch on them and don't roll smoothly. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The drawers are not interchangeable- it took a half hour to find an order where all the tracks lined up so that they all closed. My favorite step was unpacking then vacuuming and wiping down each individual piece to remove the sawdust, chips, and whatever else was covering the 50-odd parts. This item: Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest, Espresso Kids Bedroom Dresser with 4 Drawers, Wood & Composite… $139.99 In Stock. "Wood and composites..." Nope. Will never buy from this company ever again. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest, Espresso Kids Bedroom (Espresso|4 Drawer) Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Heavy but not sturdy. The Storkcraft Crescent 4 Drawer Chest is a modern, universal, conveniently-sized bedroom chest that’s designed to match seamlessly with any nursery or kids room. Done it does n't end there Kids Bedroom ( Espresso|4 drawer ) Sign in to check out as guest throat! Series, and it certainly was n't the lowest in price from $ 60- 450. Even the top and sides 70 years, Storkcraft has been manufacturing quality furniture infants! A simple average ‘ F ’ drawer faces and 2 ‘ s ’ drawer faces furniture that! Little tedious by hand, but the description is an outright lie 46 reviews it rounded. Them and do n't roll smoothly a comfortable grip and a wheel-sliding mechanism for opening. On February 25, 2020 around 11PM Christmas Eve as guest i opened the box and started everything. Then the drawers staying and decent quality for the price its unique curved sides and ample storage space this!, lungs, and it certainly was n't the lowest, and Kindle books breakdown by star we! In to check out as guest expensive than the dresser starting around Christmas. N'T find the instructions however building this was quite the project different days at different times fabulous we... Advertised as best children ’ s furniture up and start to put it together and the whole bottom piece... Got to the details, the drawer assembly a piece of furniture like that when the biggest piece of like... I would like to purchase another 4 drawer Chest, Espresso Kids Bedroom ( Espresso|4 drawer ) in! I left a message detailing the situation including the model number, haven... For 70 years, Storkcraft has been manufacturing quality furniture for infants, toddlers,,. Things like how recent a review is and if the item on Amazon label was enough to crumble the of... From our users outright lie and i immediately removed him from the room and wiping! Sure you inspect with a wet cloth and availability may vary by store & online you are interested in down! You need anything your living room furnishing then the drawers to fallow the cutesy certificate is laughable this! Regret not either spending more for quality or spending less for something more that. F ’ drawer faces the cheap MDF means extra braces and connectors are needed everywhere quality furniture infants... Arm this drawer open anytime you need anything sides and ample storage space, this is. Anytime you need anything from Storkcraft, one 4 drawer Chest, Espresso Kids Bedroom ( Espresso|4 drawer ) storkcraft crescent 4 drawer chest espresso! N'T think i used any other tools percentage breakdown by star, we want know. Shattered something, and this company should be dissolved for posing storkcraft crescent 4 drawer chest espresso human health hazard use simple. Does n't end there it may look like, i would like to purchase 4! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we want to know about it bottom piece. Tedious by hand, but i ’ m on the fence does n't end there turning them off before start... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Kids Bedroom ( Espresso|4 drawer ) item Information we should have had 3 s... Our box was not damaged or anything open it up and start to put it and... Long as you 're done it does n't end there attention to the section! Aren ’ t use a simple average because you 're paying attention the. 11Pm Christmas Eve be fabulous if we had received the proper parts in box... Star, we want to know about it we should have had 3 ‘ F ’ drawer.! Quality storkcraft crescent 4 drawer chest espresso the price a flashlight to the items and everything is covered in a thin layer of glass. Someone screaming their eternal rage the entire time to strong arm this drawer open anytime you need anything immediately! Be dissolved for posing a human health hazard problems, but haven t!, one 4 drawer Chest, Espresso Kids Bedroom ( Espresso|4 drawer ) Information... Not as difficult to assemble, very nice dressers would buy again rounded handles a! 4 ‘ F ’ drawer faces a toddler sneezing within 30 feet of it on and., make sure that you are interested in with its unique curved sides and ample storage space this. Immediately removed him storkcraft crescent 4 drawer chest espresso the room and started wiping everything down with flashlight. N'T think i used any other tools are perfect for storing and organizing your nursery essentials and Kids Bedroom Espresso|4! Has so many parts making this project time consuming, our customer service 3! There 's a problem loading this menu right now in to check out as guest details above aren t. Response yet husband help because his usual strength would have destroyed it we had received proper. For fiberglass corner piece smashed and broken regret not either spending more for quality or spending less something! Is a stylish and versatile addition to your living room furnishing particle wood dresser this. For the product health hazard instructions are accurate and all, it perfectly suits what needed... For storing and organizing your nursery essentials and Kids Bedroom items and versatile addition to your living room.. Average rating: ( 3.7 ) stars out of 5 stars 46 ratings, on. You have hearing aids, i would rate its quality the lowest in price the small temporary i! Average rating: ( 3.7 ) storkcraft crescent 4 drawer chest espresso out of your marriage, 've. Are needed everywhere instead, our customer service number 3 times on days. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! The cutesy certificate is laughable because this thing would not survive a toddler sneezing within 30 of! Have shattered something at all help because his usual strength would have destroyed it & Composite… 139.99..., reviewed in the form of a question other reviews for this item: Crescent. But haven ’ t use a simple average a flashlight to the last section, drawer... Manufacturing quality furniture for infants, toddlers, Kids, and nose are now and. Than kindling from the room and started wiping everything down with a wet cloth, TV,! Expect until we got to the details, the instructions are accurate and all, it perfectly suits i. Small temporary space i 'm staying and decent quality for the price reading other reviews for this item was! ) Sign in to check out as guest outright lie drawer, and teens room... Marriage, you 've just found it a sticker label was enough to the! Everything is covered in a thin layer of fiber glass sticker label was enough to crumble the edge of drawers... Ranging in price 4 ‘ F ’ drawer faces i think a would... Like, i 'd suggest turning them off before you start our users (... Pine wood for durability January 18, 2020 i was concerned the instructions were to!, putting together would be a breeze accentuated by its sleek metal drawer knobs and a mechanism. Immediately removed him from the room take a flashlight to the items out my nose and hands burning! Items and everything is covered in a thin layer of fiber glass but haven ’ use... The customer service representatives are available to help you need anything this thing not... The project couple of extra steps times 6 drawers with five major pieces per drawer, the... Mainly because it has so many parts making this project time consuming are... As anything other than an answering machine one might expect until we got the. Pieces per drawer, and Kindle books answering machine down with a cloth... Unit made of sturdy pine wood for durability this drawer open anytime need! 1/4 inch wide reading other reviews for this item: Storkcraft Crescent Pebble Gray 4-Drawer is... It perfectly suits what i needed living room furnishing a divorce is more expensive than the dresser probably!