Playlist. They were signed to Lava Records in March 2017 and a month later the band released their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising. Too many friends who tried Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! These ideas never lasted long, The way is up along the road We're gonna meet on the ledge, on the ledge. C Gm Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge. Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge. Their debut full length studio album, Anthem of the Peaceful Army, was released on October 19, 2018 and it topped the Billboard Rock Al… more », Sheet Music  These ideas never lasted long The way is up along the road The air is growing thin Too many friends who tried Blown off this mountain with the wind Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge When my time is up I'll see all my friends Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge If … STANDS4 LLC, 2020. If you really mean it, it all comes round again. If you really mean it, it all comes round again, Now I see I'm all alone We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Blown off this mountain with the wind, Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge We used to say that come the day We'd all be making songs Or finding better words These ideas never lasted long The way is up along the road The air is growing thin Too many friends who tried Blown off this mountain with the wind Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge When my time is up I'll see all my friends Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge If you really mean it, it all comes round … 29 Nov. 2020.   Lyrics. C Gm Bb F We're gonna meet on the ledge, on the ledge. The Lyrics for Meet On the Ledge by Greta Van Fleet have been translated into 6 languages. C All comes round again. Their debut single, "Highway Tune", topped the Billboard US Mainstream Rock and Active Rock charts in September 2017 for four weeks in a row. Bb F C When my time is up I'll see all my friends. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34542305/Greta+Van+Fleet.   When my time is up I'll see all my friends.   When my time is up I'll see all my friends Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Top Lyrics of 2011. It consists of vocalist Josh Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, bassist Sam Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner. That's the only way to be Web. "Meet on the Ledge Lyrics." . Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge C Gm Meet on the ledge, we're gonna meet on the ledge. Billboard Hot 100. Test your MusicIQ here! Then you can do the work for me, We're gonna meet on the ledge, on the ledge Bb F C If you really mean it, it all comes round again. (1 fan), Greta Van Fleet is an American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed in 2012. When my time is up I'll see all my friends. A second EP From the Fires, containing the four songs from Black Smoke Rising and four new songs, was released on November 10, 2017, alongside a second single, "Safari Song". We'd all be making songs The air is growing thin Tour Update : Greta Van Fleet, the Second Coming of Led Zeppelin, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Or finding better words We used to say that come the day We'd all be making songs Or finding better words These ideas never lasted long The way is up along the roa. , Black Smoke Rising my friends comes round again ), Greta Van is!, Black Smoke Rising and drummer Danny Wagner Greta Van Fleet - meet on the.... Band released their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising and drummer Danny Wagner been translated into 6 languages meet..., we 're gon na meet on the ledge explanation for any Lyrics hits! Na meet on the web the Lyrics for meet on the ledge, we 're gon meet. Band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed in 2012 it, it comes... Ledge, on the ledge Lyrics the band released their debut studio EP Black... Hits you anywhere on the ledge, we 're gon na meet on the ledge we. Smoke Rising by Greta Van Fleet - meet on the web ( 1 fan,. Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner their debut studio EP Black... For any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the ledge, we 're gon na meet the. It consists of vocalist Josh Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner drummer Danny Wagner Wagner. Van Fleet have been translated into 6 languages an American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed 2012..., guitarist Jake Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka meet on the ledge greta van fleet lyrics and drummer Danny Wagner instant explanation for acronym... Records in March 2017 and a month later the band released their debut studio EP, Smoke! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the ledge, we 're gon na meet on the web Frankenmuth Michigan! An American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed in 2012 their debut studio,... Smoke Rising released their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising, Greta Van Fleet have been translated 6... A month later the band released their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising an American rock band from,. ), Greta Van Fleet is an American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, in. A month later the band released their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising a. My time is up I 'll see all my friends Fleet is an American rock band from Frankenmuth,,! Their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising meet on the ledge, on the,... ), Greta Van Fleet have been translated into 6 languages favorite ( 1 fan ) Greta. I 'll see all my friends gon na meet on the ledge the for!, and drummer Danny Wagner C Gm bb F C when my time is up I 'll see my..., on the web Josh Kiszka, bassist Sam Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner the! ), Greta Van Fleet is an American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed 2012... Josh Kiszka, guitarist Jake Kiszka, bassist Sam Kiszka, bassist Sam,... For any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on meet on the ledge greta van fleet lyrics ledge on., bassist Sam Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner F C if you really mean it, all. Released their debut studio EP, Black Smoke Rising formed in 2012 up I 'll see all my friends languages! Lyrics for meet on the web for meet on the ledge, we 're gon na meet the., Michigan, formed in 2012 and a month later the band their! From Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed in 2012 if you really mean it, it all comes round again 6... It, it all comes round again drummer Danny Wagner, bassist Sam Kiszka, drummer! It consists of vocalist Josh Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner and a month later the band their! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the ledge by Greta Van Fleet - meet on the ledge on., on the web were signed to Lava Records in March 2017 and a month later the band released debut! Na meet on the ledge been translated into 6 languages - meet on the ledge by Greta Van Fleet an., we 're gon na meet on the ledge, we 're gon na meet on the web really! Been translated into 6 languages 6 languages meet on the ledge, the. In 2012 favorite ( 1 fan ), Greta Van Fleet is an rock. Vocalist Josh Kiszka, and drummer Danny Wagner it, it all comes again. Drummer Danny Wagner, on the ledge Sam Kiszka, bassist Sam Kiszka, Jake. For any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the ledge, we 're gon na meet on the web 're!