Thank you TOH for publishing this again. 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar. Get out a small bowl and put 1/2 cup (115 g) of ketchup into it along with 2 tablespoons (30 g) of horseradish, 1 teaspoon (4.9 ml) of lemon juice, 1⁄2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of Worcestershire sauce, and 1⁄2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of hot sauce. 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Ingredients. 17 Slow-Cooker Potato Soup Recipes We’re Making All Winter Long, Christmas Tree Delivery Is a Thing and We’re So on Board, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained, 1/2 pound lump crabmeat or imitation crabmeat, 1/2 pound uncooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined. Add the tomatoes, oregano, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper. Directions. We tried this last night and loved it. Liven up your seafood dishes with a quick and easy spicy homemade Thai seafood dipping sauce to really put some zing in your grilled or baked fish, BBQ seafood, or even fresh Thai spring rolls.. 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt. —Jeffrey MacCord, New Castle, Delaware, Seafood in Tomato Sauce Recipe photo by Taste of Home. allrecipes.com.au/recipe/28512/marie-rose-seafood-sauce.aspx Mix well. Reduce heat; cook and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in crab. This dipping sauce is called Nam Jim Seafood in Thai but beware because the same name is used for the red version of the dipping sauce! 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery. Bring to a boil. Divide rice among four individual baking dishes. Made with a mix of shrimp, calamari or squid, and bay scallops cooked in a sauce of butter, garlic, white onion, white wine, cream, and parsley. In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 3-4 minutes. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Quick and easy recipe for mixed seafood in a creamy garlic wine sauce, or mariscos al ajillo. Made with a mix of shrimp, calamari or squid, and bay scallops cooked in a sauce of butter, garlic, white onion, … Home Recipes Cuisines North America Cajun. Add the lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as my family does! It's sleeping in the fridge overnight and after marinating will be even better tomorrow. This dipping sauce is called Nam Jim Seafood in Thai but beware because the same name is used for the red version of the dipping sauce! Classic Cocktail Sauce Put the ketchup, horseradish, juice, and sauces in a bowl. However, if you are lucky to live close to seafood docks and warehouse outlets, this surely would be great! Spoon tomato mixture over rice and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/seafood-cakes-with-herb-sauce We live near the Chesapeake Bay and reap its bountiful seafood harvest. allrecipes.com.au/recipe/28512/marie-rose-seafood-sauce.aspx Top with shrimp and scallops. —Carolyn Chapman, Yelm, Washington. Taste again … Get out a small … The 20 min prep time is a lie. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Christmas Tree Delivery Is a Thing and We’re So on Board, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 3-4 minutes. In the future, I may experiment more with clams, mussels or conch (scungilli). This was fantastic...well worth the effort. Taste and add salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed. Liven up your seafood dishes with a quick and easy spicy homemade Thai seafood dipping sauce to really put some zing in your grilled or baked fish, BBQ seafood, or even fresh Thai spring rolls.. As for the lady worried about expense of the meal, I've used canned crab meat and only used the lesser expensive shrimp for the combination of scallops and shrimp. It sounds wonderful, reminiscent of some New England restaurant dishes that I've experiences. Quick and easy recipe for mixed seafood in a creamy garlic wine sauce, or mariscos al ajillo. I got not spicy enough, needed more horseradish. It's tough to beat a classic cocktail sauce with seafood like shrimp, oysters, clams, and crab. 1-1/2 cups ketchup. I've been serving this tangy seafood sauce for over 30 years, and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve this to company often and receive rave reviews nearly every time. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shrimp in Cream Sauce Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home My wife said this was the best sauce she ever had and I have to agree. I think most of us can't afford it though. Somewhere along the way the recipe was lost. Refrigerate leftovers. 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish. The recipe is easy to halve or double, too. Uncover; cook 10 minutes longer. It is definitely a keeper . It was more like an hour. Low in fat and easy to make, it's a great seafood sauce to serve with cold shrimp as an appetizer. Out of 5 stars, I rate this recipe a 10! Reduce heat; cook and simmer for 30 minutes. I've found it's usually smart to make extra. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook scallops and shrimp in remaining oil until shrimp are pink and scallops are opaque. I can't buy scallops, shrimp, and lump crabmeat because the cost would take most of my week's food budget! Since no recipe is carved into stone, I did deviate somewhat: (1) Used tomato sauce from a jar; (2) Used canned crab meat-not imitation (picking crustaceans is not one of my fortes); (3) Used fresh herbs from the garden, not dried and added one more-fresh basil; (4) Added wine to the sauce; (5) Used pasta, not rice; (6) Waited for the tomato sauce/crab to cool and then added the shrimp and scallops...overcooked shellfish is yucky. Add the tomatoes, oregano, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper. i think if I make it in the future I'll use fresh grated if I can get my hands on it. Will definitely make it again. 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce. 2 teaspoons water. Combine the chili sauce and ketchup in a bowl. Uncover; cook 10 minutes longer. Bring to a boil. I fixed this last night as written and it is a DELIGHT! I found this recipe years ago and enjoyed it immensely. It's also super simple to make. It goes so fast!