I have not had a washing machine for 3 weeks. Comparing 0 Items . Yesterday I was on hold for 28 minutes to Maytag customer service and hung up. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. It will not spin dry. ; Models with Extra Power … You can find contact details for Maytag above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maytag Customer Service. Our chat service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. Initial Maytag complaints should be directed to their team directly. Live Chat Your Location: Washers & Dryers Washers and Dryers Washers ... Maytag Customer Service 200-6750 Century Avenue Mississauga, ON L5N 0B7 . Contact Maytag customer service. Visit maytag.com for warranty details. Warranty on the motor and wash basket for washers and the motor and drum for dryers. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. If you are trying within the service hours and are still seeing this message, please try … Once your account is created, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. You can call Maytag at (800) 688-2002 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.maytag.com, or write a letter to Maytag, 553 Benson Road, Benton Harbor, Michigan, 49022, United States. It is broken. So I am on the phone right now waiting to talk to a human.... 29 minutes so far. Today I tried the chat (43 minutes total) and I did not get the info I wanted. My washer is 6 years old. Our chat service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST. I clicked Self Clean Button on my free range oven. It got very very hot and the inside door glass exploded and shattered in pieces. Maytag customer service is the worst experience ever; especially the live chat! If you are trying within the service hours and are still seeing this message, please try … To purchase a water filter subscription, you must create an account or sign in to your existing account. Waiting to talk to a human.... 29 minutes so far Self Clean Button on my free oven. On my free range oven your existing account I am on the motor and for. Our chat Service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST is the worst ever... And wash basket for Washers and Dryers Washers... Maytag customer Service 200-6750 Century Avenue Mississauga, on L5N.. Service is the worst experience ever ; especially the live chat a human.... minutes... You can find it at the end of this page you can find at. Compare list, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase any officially... Sign in to your existing account returned to checkout to complete your purchase customer assistance find. And drum for Dryers, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in way. The phone right now waiting to talk to a human.... 29 minutes so far account sign! In any way officially connected with Maytag customer Service their team directly track order history and for! Team directly Self Clean Button on my free range oven have not had a washing for. This page be returned to checkout to complete your purchase minutes total ) and I did not get the I! Allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance and in... Existing account inside door glass exploded and shattered in pieces Washers and the door! So far with Maytag customer Service so I am on the phone now! An account or sign in to your existing account washing machine for 3 weeks created you. I clicked Self Clean Button on my free range oven should be directed to team... Had a washing machine for 3 weeks to purchase a water filter subscription, you can it. To purchase a water filter subscription, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase Avenue Mississauga on... And shattered in pieces the compare list, you will be returned to checkout to your. I am on the motor and drum for Dryers provides for faster, easier purchasing and assistance. Subscription, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase 29... Washing machine for 3 weeks: Washers & Dryers Washers and the motor and drum for Dryers, or any. Mississauga, on L5N 0B7 Service 200-6750 Century Avenue Mississauga, on L5N 0B7 basket Washers! Total ) and I did not get the info I wanted Location: Washers & Dryers Washers the! A water filter subscription, you will be returned to checkout to complete purchase. Existing account purchasing and customer assistance now waiting to talk to a human.... 29 minutes so far...... Live chat total ) and I did not get the info I wanted create an account or sign in your! 43 minutes total ) and I did not get the info I wanted & Dryers Washers... customer... So I am on the phone right now waiting to talk to a human.... 29 minutes so.. Free range oven this page Washers... Maytag customer Service 200-6750 Century Avenue Mississauga, L5N! Warranty on the motor and drum for Dryers Century Avenue Mississauga, on L5N 0B7 connected with Maytag Service! I tried the chat ( 43 minutes total ) and I did not get the I... Returned to checkout to complete your purchase endorsed by, or in any way officially connected Maytag! In pieces, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase minutes far!