All of them drenched in cold blood, I can sense. Sort by. Roboute Guilliman = Yvraine. save hide report. Or failing that give me a thousand other troops – attributed: Codex: Space Marines (4th Edition), pg. View discussions in 1 other community. Posted by. Lion El'Jonson- Probably a Guinevere type character. Rogal Dorn, Adrián Prado. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Magnus the Red- Nerdy goth gf. Sanguinius- Saint Celestine. All the qualities which seem strong in a warrior of a Legion exist more strongly, more deeply and with greater subtlety in a Primarch. 632. share. unzips. Perturabo- Same as Dorn. I am best forgefather! It's hard to catch STD with a fist. They're both in it for the bitches. Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists: Give me a hundred Space Marines. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Yep, and Leman Russ to the right of Dorn. Rogal Dorn- Probably a girl that is in construction. 3.0k. 40k. Even Nurgle's space aids. I see....Tankred is merely following in Rogal Dorn's footsteps. See more ideas about Warhammer 40k artwork, Warhammer art, Warhammer 40k art. Cookies help us deliver our Services. There are no gods in this hollow universe to keep him company. More 40k fan art. the fight he has with horus is heartbreaking. The last line is so funny I almost choked on my love for the Emperor. Close. Yes! 98% Upvoted. Have to try and one up him somehow. I’ve seen Sanguinius in art many many times and only now realised that those aren’t eyes all over his armour, but rather drops of blood. "The Primarch of the Imperial Fists is all the protection you will need." Doesn't help that Horus's armor is quite similar with the Eye of Terra(I believe it's called that) on his armor, Russ here looks lke if he is drunk as fuck), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ImaginaryWarhammer community, Continue browsing in r/ImaginaryWarhammer, Press J to jump to the feed. You bear many titles. Given. So he made us, demi-gods, to stand beside him. 2 - Introduction The Emperor has no like, Loken. I’m such an idiot, but at least things make more sense now as to why he looks like that. So it is that at the moment at which … Now I'm picturing this as a GIF file, and we're initially relieved to see less ridiculous disparities in height, but then we notice Dorn and Sanguinius keep walking towards the front, and as they get closer to the marine at the side, the difference is like 7+ feet haha. Rogal Dorn and Sanguinius - Mikhail Savier. It was, he stopped banging all the ladies after he decided to reside in the imperial palace, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Leman Russ. This nature often seems to enhance and focus the qualities gifted to a Legion by their gene-seed. Archived. Rogal Dorn. This thread is archived. ... Rogal Dorn. Gives a whole new meaning to "Crimson Fists". In the background, you'll also notice Leman Russ and the Khan. Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mikhail Savier is one of the best 40k artists imo, Appreciate that the Primarchs are about 2-3 feet taller than regular Astartes and not 30 foot tall giants. (Leman Russ was originally with the other three preparing and waiting for the siege, but he grew impatient / felt he needed to take the fight to Horus directly.). Is that the khan just to the left of sanguinius' elbow? Jan 1, 2019 - Explore justin blansfield's board "40k Loyal Primarchs" on Pinterest. Rogal Dorn. After reading this I feel like his name should have been "Regal Dong". best. 35 comments. Warhammer 40k Art Warhammer Models Warhammer Fantasy Fantasy Heroes Sci Fi Fantasy The Horus Heresy Imperial Fist … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Your central hub for the dankest memes from the 41st millennium and the Mortal Realms. Lorgar- Yandere. I wouldn't say he was impatient as such. Mortarion- Cancer patient gf. That’s something I really wish would be more of a thing in the canon... the primarchs are too big in the current lore. level 1. Vulkan He'stan, best forgefather. such a great book. I am fortifying this position. Though spun from the seed of humanity, the Primarchs are not human. Maybe a supervisor. Posted by 3 years ago. I would never ride in a chair that walks for you when I have a pair of functioning legs!