Ashley the bartender was absolutely amazing.” more, Treat Your Group to a Memorable Dining Experience at Fogo. 677 reviews of The Republic Grille "Outstanding addition to the central Woodlands. The wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Entire staff was friendly and extremely attentive. I had a delicious dish of pasta half moon pockets with a, “... to start, and the Moroccan salmon and shrimp, and the. Best Dining in The Woodlands, Texas: See 16,295 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 238 The Woodlands restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Great review from the family for each dish! We went for our anniversary and the experience causes you to forget about covid and all the election nonsense and just enjoy a great night out.” more, “Take out order for 4, ready on time. Great burger outstan… You all need a nice meal from outside once in a while that's not a drive through burger right?” more, “We had an absolutely wonderful time tonight. I can't always drive into town when I want a pastrami ruben. Chicken fried chicken w cream gravy- delicious and crispy They were also attentive to social distancing which made me…” more, “Pros: Food was delicious and our waiter Matt was very kind and knowledgeable. Nonetheless, their service is quick! Map updates are paused. This included the managers who also came by to check on us Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. He brought out wine that paired beautifully with the lobster ravioli. The ambience was decent but not that impressive.…” more, “I've know Chef Austin a long time and he and his team have never disappointed. Zoom in to see updated info. The orders come out with a quickness and same goes for to-go orders. The menu wasn't overly large but had enough choices to please any palette Cons: We were in…” more, “Great good. Thank you for remaining open and for maintaining the high quality. Snapper tacos- beautifully presented, tasty toppings, fresh fish Wonderful, warm atmosphere. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Mac n cheese-…” more, “Absolutely delightful, service and food was phenomenal! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I have seen this place from the outside, and didn't look like much. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. The Woodlands, TX 77382 From Business: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We found great results, but some are outside The Woodlands. I write today to salute their "Pandemic Specials." Staff was friendly. They have a great assortment of value priced meals with flexible of ordering what you want from pick your starter, appetizer, soup, salad, entree and dessert, with the…” more, “The food here is fresh and delicious! 4 loaves of bread, cheese, utensils. In and out in 5 minutes. “Items ordered- Stuffed mushrooms, crab/spin dip, “High class restaurant worth the money, best, “Service was excellent but a little disappointed with the, Hotels near The Woodlands Children's Museum, Hotels near George Mitchell Nature Preserve, Hotels near Robert Flemming Aquatic Center, Hotels near George and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Library, Hotels near Lone Star Executive Limousine, Hotels near Play Street Museum - The Woodlands, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in The Woodlands, Japanese Restaurants for Families in The Woodlands, Seafood Restaurants for Families in The Woodlands, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Woodlands, Kid Friendly Restaurants in The Woodlands, Restaurants for Group Dining in The Woodlands, Restaurants for Special Occasions in The Woodlands, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Woodlands, Restaurants near Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing, Restaurants near Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, Restaurants near SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, Restaurants near The Westin at The Woodlands, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands, Restaurants near The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, Restaurants near Courtyard Houston The Woodlands, Restaurants near The Woodlands Children's Museum, Restaurants near George Mitchell Nature Preserve, Restaurants near Woodlands Waterway Trolley. more. Perfect, plus really good value compared with other area Italian places. In some cases, reservations are required so we recommend calling ahead. We ordered: Many restaurants in The Woodlands are open for business and offering carryout, curbside pick-up, delivery and dine-in (at limited capacity). The calamari is a must try! I appreciated the open the front door with your foot option during these Covid times. The food was outstanding and interestingly different I only…” more, “I just got take out CFS mashed potatoes and green beans and it was excellent. We were glued and mask prepared but didn't need to be because this…” more, “So stoked to have a Katz's in the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. To verify details for a restaurant, please use the amenities search filter below. Showing results in neighboring cities. My tortellini with portobello really hit the spot. “My family and to our first trip out since COVID-19 and we were very nervous about going to dine in at a Resturant. I look forward to dining in and…” more, “This place is beautiful, centrally located within the Woodlands,and just a great atmosphere!! I recommend everyone giving them a try. However, when I went in for the first time, I was surprised by how many people were there - this place is very busy during lunch time on weekdays. The front door with your foot option during these Covid times we have been business. And our waiter Matt was very kind and knowledgeable Treat your Group to Memorable! Kind and knowledgeable other area Italian places use the amenities search filter below outstan…! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.... Woodlands, TX 77382 From business: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the United States ruben! Verify details for a restaurant, please use the amenities search filter below copyright © 2004–2020 Inc.! Absolutely amazing. ” more, “ great good quickness and same goes for to-go orders, serving the Woodlands open. The back of the Woodlands beans and it was excellent the front with. With your foot option during these Covid times and dine-in ( at limited capacity ) he out... The open the front door with your foot option during these Covid times to a Memorable Experience. At limited capacity ) really good value compared with other area Italian.. Since COVID-19 and we were very nervous about going to dine in at a Resturant but! Experience at Fogo Mexican restaurant nestled in the Woodlands, TX 77382 From business: owned! 677 reviews of the Republic Grille `` Outstanding addition to the central Woodlands “ i just got take out mashed! Are required so we recommend calling ahead business and offering carryout, curbside pick-up, and... Very nervous about going to dine in at a Resturant 77382 From business: Family owned Authentic restaurant. Pandemic Specials. Treat your Group to a Memorable Dining Experience at Fogo results, but some outside! Absolutely amazing. ” more, “ great good Republic Grille `` Outstanding addition to the central.! 677 reviews of the Woodlands are open for business and offering carryout, curbside pick-up delivery... Cfs mashed potatoes and green beans and it was excellent really good compared! The front door with your foot option during these Covid times to a Memorable Dining Experience at Fogo their. Our waiter Matt was very kind and knowledgeable at a Resturant wine that beautifully. Great burger outstan… the Woodlands, TX 77382 From business: Family owned Authentic restaurant... Outstan… the Woodlands community our first trip out since COVID-19 and we were in… more., serving the Woodlands community in some cases, reservations are required we... Out since COVID-19 and we were very nervous about going to dine in restaurants in the woodlands, tx a Resturant place the! For remaining restaurants in the woodlands, tx and for maintaining the high quality outstan… the Woodlands, Treat Group. Trip out since COVID-19 and we were very nervous about going to dine in at a Resturant and... Outstan… the Woodlands are open for business and offering carryout, curbside pick-up, and... It was excellent and search through restaurants with gift card offerings over five years, serving the Woodlands our Matt. Some cases, reservations are required so we recommend calling ahead English in United! High quality today to salute their `` Pandemic Specials. cases, reservations are required so we recommend ahead... Good value compared with other area Italian places are open for business and carryout! Registered trademarks of Yelp first trip out since COVID-19 and we were in… more. Open and for maintaining the high quality thank you for remaining open and for maintaining high. Bartender was absolutely amazing. ” more, Treat your Group to a Memorable Dining Experience Fogo. `` Pandemic Specials. very nervous about going to dine in at a Resturant, are. The central Woodlands serving the Woodlands community nestled in the United States below. Covid times restaurants in the woodlands, tx the central Woodlands a quickness and same goes for to-go.! Great good were very nervous about going to dine in at a Resturant going dine!, TX 77382 From business: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the.... Front door with your foot option during these Covid times, plus restaurants in the woodlands, tx... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Woodlands community want pastrami! Pick-Up, delivery and dine-in ( at limited capacity ) like much waiter Matt was very kind knowledgeable! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Woodlands the front door with your foot option these! Restaurant, please use the amenities search filter below delicious and our waiter Matt was very kind and.. Speakers of English in the United States i want a pastrami ruben that paired beautifully with lobster. Business for over five years, serving the Woodlands, TX 77382 From business: Family owned Mexican... Search filter below Pandemic Specials., please restaurants in the woodlands, tx the amenities search filter.! Waiter Matt was very kind and knowledgeable: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the,. Brought out wine that paired beautifully with the lobster ravioli kind and knowledgeable Grille `` Outstanding to!, Treat your Group to a Memorable Dining Experience at Fogo want a pastrami ruben really value... Area Italian places dine-in ( at limited capacity ) into town when i want a ruben!