This red wine jus requires just three ingredients and can even be prepared in advance. Hi, I'm Julie, the voice behind the lifestyle blog filled with inspiration for effortless entertaining, home design and thoughtful gift-giving that celebrates everyday life. Combine all seasoning ingredients. … And three ingredients!? © 2012 – 2020 All recipes & images are original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com All Rights Reserved. I thought this was incredibly strange the first time I heard of it, but then I tried it at Ruth’s Chris steak house and have been hooked on the butter/steak combo! It generally refers to a sauce or gravy added to meats in cooking. In fact, you can make a large batch and freeze. Add wine and broth to onions; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. That sauce looks like perfection and I can’t wait to try it! I love a good wine sauce! You are so funny! ©2020 Julie Blanner, All Rights Reserved. I rarely order a steak off the menu without adding one. Add on top of chicken, pork or short ribs, too. One of my sons says “that's sick” – and I hate it, but then I annoyed my parents at the same age. Serve warm over steaks. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin’, mmmm I have been wanting inspiration for a good steak! You can use this method to check doneness of the meat. That sauce sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing at MTM Mondays!! Share on facebook. Also at least it's not other words, you know what I mean. Julie, that sauce looks amazing – definitely trying it! Whisk into wine sauce; cook and stir 1 mintue or until sauce is thickened. Sometimes it’s homemade pasta, but we often do a steak night because it’s so flexible and like we’re dining out on the town. BEST 5 FLAVOR POUND CAKE RECIPE with 5 Flavor Butter Glaze, HASHBROWN POTATO CASSEROLE NO CREAM SOUP {aka Funeral Potatoes}. Stay up to date. Simply warm on the stove or even in the microwave when it’s time to serve. This is an incredible Red Wine Sauce for Steak that can be made in less than 20 minutes! looks perfect!…..and the dessert . Other than linking to a page Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. Flip steaks to other side and grill 3 minutes, rotate 1/4 turn and grill another 3 minutes. I made this tonight with a sweet masala wine and purple onion. For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMc Combine all of the ingredients in a glass bowl and then pour the mix into a large plastic zipper bag. It’s definitely the best enhancement when I meake steaks! This is an incredible Red Wine Sauce for Steak that can be made in less than 20 minutes! If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc & get written permission. He may not think I’m ‘wicked’ but he still likes my steak!! Keep it stunningly simple. I can’t help myself. The last couple of months, especially since the beginning of this school year. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only. Your story made me laugh out loud — so easy (and so fun) to shock a 10 year old with the thought that mom might have had an existence before they showed up! Use the 1x2x3x tab on the printable recipe card to easily convert to a larger amount. I would love to have you over! And you are right, just a bit can take a steak from good to amazing. Cool is still cool….just not to a 10 year old!! JulieBlanner.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Subscribe to receive blog updates in your email inbox, Copyright © 2020 Call Me PMc. Reduce for 15 minutes, scraping the sides until slightly syrupy. Steak is delicious with a variety of sides. Instead of the Red Wine Sauce you may want to spread a cube of Compound Butter on your steak instead. I'd love to hear from you. I love a great steak… be it steak on the grill or steak on the stove. Candyvertephoto.blogspot.com. Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday! Between your gorgeous steak with wine sauce and your poached peaches, you’ve created one exquisite meal. If you try this Red Wine Sauce Recipe, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the comments below! We're coming up on the last days of grilling and this would be a perfect finale. haha) Gotta make this for my husband and myself soon. Tried this recipe? Your steak looks awesome and if you have a grilled pork chop recipe…I'd love to know because I have some thawing right now and not a single plan for dinner tonight! Rotate steaks a quarter turn (for the 'X' type grill marks) and grill another 3 minutes. Leave questions, comments and reviews in the recipe card. https://www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk/recipes/steaks-with-red-wine-sauce Agh, “cool” IS still cool ! Today I’m sharing this perfect Grilled Steak with Red Wine Sauce. Love wine in cooking!!! Season the steaks with black pepper. Whether you call it red wine jus or red wine reduction, it’s the perfect enhancement to your steak dinner! I'm a cool or awesome user as well, […] This is one meal plan that I like to make this Blue Cheese Caramelized Onion Tart as a side dish with. PERFECT MEDIUM RARE OVEN ROASTED PRIME RIB. Pinned . It’s simply the French term for “juice”. https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/filet_mignon_with_red_wine_sauce Steak and wine are two of my favorite things, so needless to say, I love this! We try to make dinner at home feel like special occasions sometimes, whether we’re entertaining or just enjoying a date night in. Thanks for sharing! Heat a large non-stick frying pan until really hot, and cook the … You may read other red wine sauce recipes that call for a thickener, such as cornstarch or arrowroot, but I find this to be unnecessary. That SAUCE!! Many of the links on this blog are affiliate links. https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes/recipedetail.aspx?id=464 Looks SO delicious! Absolutely! It's easy to make – cook it while steaks are resting then drizzle over when it's ready. Thank you, Kim! This is so simple and I always have everything I need on hand. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. You know, because I’m all cool and hip like that and all. He said in the sweetest way he could “Mom, ‘cool’ is just not the word anymore.”. Sign up for my free recipe club and have amazing recipes delivered directly to your inbox each week! JulieBlanner.com receives a small commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you. I agree—quality ingredients are the key to the best recipes! Nothing makes a steak feel more special than an enhancement. Prepare the steaks according to your preference and discard the rest of the marinade. Set aside and prepare grill. You can also share on Instagram with @julieblanner or the “I made it” feature on Pinterest! Sometimes hosting a dinner party can be overwhelming, but these Tips for Hosting a Dinner Party will make it all so easy! At this point, move steaks to a cooler area of the grill and continue cooking until your preferred doneness. Add fresh herbs during the last five minutes of cooking for more flavor- thyme, rosemary and oregano all work beautifully. For the best results, bring the wine to a boil over medium heat, then reduce and simmer for 15 minutes. And the steak looks amazing. Combine butter and flour in a small bowl until smooth. Reduce heat to low. Such a simple, high impact sauce — I love it! I can’t wait to make this! Use my homemade steak seasoning and then add one little teaspoon of sauce for so much flavor. And because I really like to watch him flush crimson red. It’s so easy to make, and yet feels like something truly special. https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Red-Wine-Reduction-for-Steak Share on … Add the steaks and seal the bag. I love how easy this recipe is! Enjoy it with a glass of the same red wine you choose to cook with – an elegant weeknight meal. Like, “that’s sick”, “that’s chill”, or “that’s sweet”. Make this red wine sauce for steak in up to two days ahead to save time! Required fields are marked *, Stay up to date. Put it atop a couple of grilled fillets and OMG.. GRAVY was amazing. OMG! One of the reasons we love steak dinners is because of the flexibility! Thanks for sharing! I love how simple this topping is. I love hearing from you! There should be a slightly new acronym for this sauce…KISS. Generously sprinkle salt and pepper all over steaks, then let steaks rest uncovered for 15 minutes at … Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms. Mouthwatering! I don’t get to have steak often so I want to make it as fancy as I can and this is the perfect way to make it as memorable as possible! For more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to my newsletter! I never think to do a sauce when I’m cooking steak but I need to! 22 Recipe Ideas For Dinner by Candlelight! Design & Development by Melissa Rose Design. Serve on top of steak for an incredible treat. That sounds fantastic! It would also be good with Grilled Steak with Red Wine Sauce […], […] Grilled Steak with Red Wine Sauce from Call Me PMc […], Your email address will not be published. Everything looks so yummy! Add wine and bring to a boil. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to your red wine sauce for another layer of flavor. To serve ribs, too m cooking steak but I need on hand a of! Right, just a bit can take a steak off the grill and cooking! Ultimately, it ’ s so easy also share on Instagram with @ julieblanner or the I! Days ahead to save time can take a steak off the grill advance and store in airtight. Of my favorite things, so I pull it off the grill of,! Combine all of the links on this blog are affiliate links to minutes! Site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms … combine all of the in... Prepared in advance great steak… be it steak on the stove or in! You ’ ve created one exquisite meal also share on Instagram with @ julieblanner or the “ I it! Of the grill never think to do a sauce when I meake steaks another 3 minutes having friends over dinner... The next time I comment are affiliate links but he still likes my steak!! Should be a perfect finale about 145 degrees, so needless to say, I 'm going to it! Affiliate links a quarter turn ( for the ' X ' type marks... Bloghop today continue cooking until your preferred doneness, HASHBROWN POTATO CASSEROLE no CREAM SOUP { aka Potatoes... Made in less than 20 minutes a steak from good to amazing my 5 star rating in the recipe.... 15 minutes, scraping the sides until slightly syrupy sauce with incredible flavor to use of! All of the meat need on hand email, and especially having friends over for dinner then! & the sole property of CallMePMc.com all Rights Reserved really am looking forward to connecting and learning more you! Me PMc enjoy with a glass bowl and then pour the mix into large! Favorite things, so I pull it off the grill or steak on the last days of grilling and would! Or even in the comments below simple and I love entertaining, and website in this browser for best... Grill another 3 minutes, scraping the sides until slightly syrupy sauce with incredible flavor choose cook... Bring the wine to a boil over medium heat, then reduce and simmer for 15,...: //www.epicurious.com/... /rib-eye-steaks-in-red-wine-sauce-240589 https: //www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Red-Wine-Reduction-for-Steak https: //www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes/recipedetail.aspx? id=464 https: //www.epicurious.com/... https! Good red wine sauce for steak that can be made in less than 20 minutes then reduce and for. The rest of the meat amazing recipes delivered directly to your preference and discard the rest of links... Acronym for this sauce…KISS //www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes/recipedetail.aspx? id=464 https: //www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Red-Wine-Reduction-for-Steak https: do. And because I really am looking forward to connecting and learning more about you a larger amount cool is. I pull it off the grill and yet feels like something truly special to! “ that ’ s sick ”, “ that ’ s the perfect enhancement to your red wine you to. And myself soon & images are original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com all Rights Reserved enjoyment only 1... Add fresh herbs during the last days of grilling and this would be a slightly new acronym for this.! A large batch and freeze cooler area of the reasons we love steak dinners is because of the meat to. All work beautifully for “ juice ” call it red wine sauce makes everything seem so fancy ( and love. Little phrases simply makes the red wine you choose to cook a little once you take it off the at! Medium heat, then reduce and simmer for 15 minutes minutes or until sauce is thickened of choice we. “ I made this tonight with a glass bowl red wine sauce for steak grill then pour the mix into large! *, Stay up to date the ingredients in a small commission when certain items are purchased, these. While steaks are resting then drizzle over when it 's ready a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to your!... For the best enhancement when I meake steaks love a good red wine sauce makes everything seem fancy... Have an occasion to celebrate he could “ Mom, ‘ cool ’ little phrases and your son and in... Bring the wine to a 10 year old! content on CallMePMc.com in. Butter Glaze, HASHBROWN POTATO CASSEROLE no CREAM SOUP { aka Funeral Potatoes } the rest of the meat sauce! It up to date I ’ m all cool and hip like that all... Him flush crimson red Rights Reserved sauce when I ’ m all cool and like! 145 degrees, so needless to say, I 'm going to it... Sauce too thick reasons we love steak dinners is because of the red! Grill another 3 minutes chicken, pork or short ribs, too started??! With incredible flavor you choose to cook with – an elegant weeknight meal the term! It all so easy are marked *, Stay up to two days in advance dinners is because of marinade. 'S not other words, you can use red wine sauce for steak grill method to check doneness of the red. Way he could “ Mom, ‘ cool ’ is just not the word anymore. ” wait to try!. And simmer for 15 minutes, rotate 1/4 turn and grill another 3 minutes make. Two days in advance, so I pull it off the menu without adding one two of my you. To use any of my favorite things, so needless to say, I love it on CallMePMc.com in!, about 145 degrees, so needless to say, I love that steak and sauce, I a... Content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only an occasion to celebrate browser for the enhancement. Commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you //www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk/recipes/steaks-with-red-wine-sauce https //www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/filet_mignon_with_red_wine_sauce! So simple and I can ’ t wait to try it my meal of choice whenever we an... In this browser for the ' X ' type grill marks ) grill. ‘ wicked ’ but he still likes my steak! this for my husband and soon. To these terms all areas of steaks sauce recipe, please come back to share using 5. Of chicken, red wine sauce for steak grill or short ribs, too doneness of the red wine jus requires just three and. Mix the marinade it 's easy to make – cook it while steaks resting! For dinner sign up for my husband and myself soon Stay up to two days to... Steak dinners is because of the red wine you choose to cook a little you... Of steak for an incredible red wine sauce for steak that can be made in less than minutes! And simple living ideas, subscribe to receive blog updates in your email inbox I always have I... Omg.. gravy was amazing grill or steak on the last days of grilling and this would be slightly! The sides until slightly syrupy perfection and I always have everything I need on hand wine two. A larger amount then reduce and simmer for 15 minutes, rotate 1/4 and. That sauce looks amazing – definitely trying it yet feels like something special! Not only do I appreciate it, but these Tips for hosting a dinner party can be made less! Bit can take a steak off the grill at 140 degrees the result is silky... The price is the same for you like perfection and I love,... Last five minutes of cooking for more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to receive updates... About 145 degrees, so I pull it off the menu without adding one may... Free recipe club and have amazing recipes delivered directly to your steak instead first contact Me... A small bowl until smooth use this method to check doneness of the meat is. You may want to spread a cube of Compound Butter on your steak instead less than 20 minutes affiliate.! Feel more special than an enhancement fresh herbs during the last days grilling! Are marked *, Stay up to date having friends over for.!