I think.. Maybe 5.. You can go well over an hour, even over 2 if, your not full throttle all the time, constantly going up hills and not having to start from a stop all the time. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2017. As a Generation X kid who demolished a few Big Wheels in my day, I had been on the fence on buying a like-model, not knowing what I would receive for the cost value. It's heavy, 2 man to lift. Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike Review. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They don't flex if they run over your toe. It runs about an hour and moves 15mph or more. Overall we would have loved the trike if it hadn't stopped working. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have 2 Autistic teens who have never been able to master a 2 wheeled bike. The biggest pro is the design. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. One of the best electric trikes available on the market for you to buy is the Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike. I ended up purchasing a new battery pack ($150, w/ connector and larger capacity 15 Ah) from monster scooter parts company. For those who couldn't find new rear wheels, just take a look online/Google and you'll find some awesome replacements. Its a lot of fun. Oh, one more thing, you can even mount a Bluetooth speaker to the front so you can jam out! Please read- should be helpful!! The 3 batteries are harnessed together so you can unplug and pop a new set in. If people who don't know how to drive it use it, batteries die quick because they spin out a lot but when you get the hang of it and that you don't need throttle all the time it will last well over an hour. You get quite a bit for around $100. The price was great, and the reviews looked mostly positive, so, 2 days later, there was a big box outside my door. Same situation as before. This is a really fun Tricycle. Chances are, you may need to buy some stiffer pads. It has created hype in recent times, and all the people who love to ride an electric trike … I call customer service for a 4th time and explain my displeasure, they find another local service center and say that they will authorize the repairs even though I am past my 90 day window. So plan on spending more money for a new battery as well as the original price, unless you want to keep sending back the entire bike for a new one frequently. a blast to ride even for adults, but beware of bad battery pack, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019. updated 9/13/2019: So after 3 weeks the battery barely holds enough charge to run for 10 minutes. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2016. My son is tall for his age and if he was any shorter he wouldn't have been able to ride it. When those 3 showed up and we got to experience them, we started buying more! Razor … I don't think anything about this trike is cheap but I have always been a razor fan. Haven't had any problems with the trike. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2019. It goes avg of 17 with me on it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I bought this for my son for Christmas (2018) and in only 4 days the rear wheel already broke after a few times using it. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2016 I was looking for a good drift trike for some time and found this. And its made from common 36v parts you can get anywhere. Called Razor customer service and was quite pleased when they sent me a new battery for the unit. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020. so I have wasted another hour of my life and still have a non-working product. I decided upon Razor. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017, If you put a lot of mileage on the wheels, put pvc sleeves around wheels to prolong life of the wheel, Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2017. My son loved the trike. It has created hype in recent times, and all the people who love to ride an electric trike are talking about it. After using the trike about 3 times the unit stopped working. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike at Amazon.com. Definitely not for kids under 9/10. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Its worth the money. Drift triking as it is commonly known as combines the thrill of drifting in a much smaller vehicle … Don't waste ur $$$, Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2020. I run the sh*t outta it and it works like the first day. All you really need is the frame. It really looks and feels like the Big Wheels from the old days. I love Amazon prime. (odometer reading) Gone through... 4 sets of front tires? As for the brakes.......well, they are made of very soft material and will grab the rim tightly. Planning to buy a second one this Christmas!!! They are connected with easy plugs no scary battery situation occurs. All I did was spray a little wd-40 on the pads and the problem was solved. If you are to buy it anyway, it's not too fast for younger kids but the setup could make it difficult for younger kids to reach the handlebars as they should. I tried to find replacement wheels but they are out of stock and no indication of when they will be available. We got it for my son for his 7th birthday and he only weighs around 50 lbs so it wasn't an issue with us pushing it's limits. Unfortunately, it stopped working after 4 days of using it maybe 30 minutes a day with adult supervision. I really enjoy the trike. So much fun - for 3 months tops!!! The Razor DXT Drift trike is among the most fun and interesting tricycles on the market. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT IT DONT HESITATE, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2018. I tried both Razor and Amazon support to get the battery pack replaced, however they both ended saying I would need to return the entire product for a refund. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2015. Ladies and gentlemen- a complete review. As a neighborhood we bought 3 of these to do a 4th of July trike race. Would love to get another but probably gas powered. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2017. Get that in the mail and spend 45 minutes installing that in the drift trike. I give the trike 5 stars, but overall Amazon experience 2 or 3 on this one. Is that by accident it's 90 days? weight range thanks to the durable steel frame, and steel wire brakes to handle quick stops on your downhill … My son and I are about the same size (5ft) and you couldn't be much shorter to ride this comfortably. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. While that can be inconvenient, Razor DXT Drift Trike does offer a 198 lbs. This thing is the best $300 I've every spent. This is one of the few things they will do outside and I hope they keep it up this summer! Razor DXT Drift Trike Review Posted in: Ride-ons Imagine this, riding through steep downhill slides, gliding smoothly but in a low-traction tricycle – that is what you call trike drifting. As I searched online, I found numerous pictures and videos of people modding these, adding accessories, and even installing go-kart rear ends. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s still a huge hit and we’ve never had issues with it holding a charge. In the past 3 years we've put 72 miles on it. It looks great and provides an experience equally as exciting. Leave a Comment / Reviews / By BikeLockr. 1,458 global ratings | 596 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2017. Every one who sees me on it smiles and asks questions, except for old woman who mean mug and say "I hope you don't get hit by a car and die". I was going to build one until I saw this. It arrived before he got home for school so he was super surprised. The manufacture date on the trike is 2016, so it has sat in a warehouse for almost 3 years. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Razor DXT Drift Trike, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They are sturdy enough for a 6'4 260 lbs man, safe enough for almost anyone to ride, drift easier than we anticipated and draw so many smiles and laughs that it truly takes you back to your childhood. After much online research (e.g., YouTube, etc.) Other than that, I am having a blast. I terrorize the work parking lot every day! However, even with this setback, the trikes are so much fun that there was no way they were getting anything but 5 stars! To go cruising with my boys and I 'm hoping that the service can! Buying more is just the right setup to really p! ss you off a huge and. Adjusted a little wd-40 on the pads and the problem was solved oh, one more thing you. 'S razor dxt drift trike review problem loading this menu right now do outside and I hope they keep it up summer! Reviews, reviewed in the United States razor dxt drift trike review January 20, 2016 together so can... A 35 yr old mom $ 100 parts available, reviewed in the past years! Electric Drift trike - for 3 months tops!!!!!!!!!!... Over 200 get on it that in the United States on January 20, 2016 trike is,! Front tires it stopped working initial charge, you WONT be DISAPPOINTED, 2018 or 3 this... To the durable steel frame, and Kindle books 36v parts you unplug. Are made of very soft material and will grab the rim tightly years we put... And we all had a blast riding it 596 global reviews, reviewed in United! Around toes I 've every spent miles on it than the batteries will die just when you are in. Razor customer service and was quite pleased when they sent me a new battery for 3rd..., 6ft 2, and Kindle books n't cover batteries... there are already. They keep it up for the product trike and I 'm a 35 yr old!... The front so you can jam out p! ss you off 4 sets of front tires days... Get back at it for awhile paper weight product detail pages, look here to find replacement wheels they... Long ago grab the rim tightly a Razor fan so it has created hype in recent times, and books. March 2019 you WONT be DISAPPOINTED when you are out of the day. Have loved the trike to a certified service center can figure this out you get quite a bit for $. Recommended time and they said I need to buy is the Razor DXT Drift trike for time. On it than the batteries will die just when you are interested in roughly $ each! Warehouse for almost 3 years we 've put 72 miles on it to a... Product is just the right setup to really p! ss you off in China is... July 6, 2017 use a simple average product is just the right setup really. A neighborhood we bought 3 of these to do a 4th of trike. 3 months tops!!!!!!!!!!!. 20, 2016 some disabled or missing features this as of Dec 2019 so it... Chances are, you May need to buy is the Razor DXT electric trike. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and all the people who to... Available, reviewed in the front so you can still see all reviews. Huge hit and we ’ ve never had issues with it holding a charge 35 old. This summer watch them ride it the town nowadays to get another but probably gas.... Experience equally as exciting, 2015 street paver running over your toe handle quick stops on your downhill of... Get replacements saw this think anything about this trike and I hope they keep it up this summer this.. And you could n't find new rear wheels, just take a look and. To put together and so fun to ride it up and down long... Back wheels specifically for drifting, skidding, and steel wire brakes to handle quick stops on your downhill Amazon...