Marwah is your entry level Arabian oil, the sweet rose dominates to make a pleasant fragrance for any wearer. This is my first attar. My grandma in Thailand uses an old-fashion bee wax on her lips when she chews. Wich one better quality?? Well, since this is so reminiscent of my #1 fave, this is probably going to be a glowing review (that would be Caron's Pour une femme parfum). Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. Kaaba is intensely woody, a touch funky, smoky, sweet and oriental to the bone!! Well, that's oud for you! Discover the spirit of orient with this perfume.. Right now there are 26 items on or Buy it online 39 items on, Perfume rating Beautiful!! I am not finding it particularly masculine as someone has noted. I do love my oud/rose fragrances. Preparations for the washing start a day before the agreed date, with the mixing of Zamzam water with Tayef rose, oud and other luxurious perfumes. It´s not very different from this but instead of rose it´s more saffron and oud. 5 with It truly makes me think of the Holy Kaaba; not only because of it's name but because of the notes, very Arabian. After which I detected the differences, but previously I did not pick on it before. What a seductive, rich, unctuous fragrance. Resinous, woody, with a very pronounced damascene rose accord, Attar Al Kaaba is what I always dreamed a real oriental would be. This beautiful fragrance is made of agarwood (oud), sandalwood, … I can't get enough of it. Well, this is a lovely surprise! ORIENTAL; not french smelling, NOOOO civet (thank goodness! Can't recommend it enough. They do indeed share the same note combo; oud, rose, sandalwood and amber but there ends the similarities. attar al kaaba - perfume of Kaaba, the wholiest of sites for Muslim piligrims. But still i cant say that i hate this parfum. I think this is the most strongest perfume for me, i wash it out and it still smells... i would like it better in a very mature woman. I bought this with experimental interest! Pobably felt that it leaned towards men rather than women. I had already read Kazantzakis "life or death" and how Emine's room emanated Musc and became intrigued by all these precious animalics, including Oud that were extensively used in the Middle East and modern day Turkey where all my family hails from. Агаровото дърво има наситено, смолисто и уникално звучене. Fragrance Reviews: 998928 I love it, it's my feminine fragrance, I alternate it with Night Dreams oil, which is more masculine but lasts much longer. Fabulous! A wise man's perfume. ), just heavenly skin and the smell of earth! This is a true arabian journey and it will absolutely lift up any moods. Btw, Shaikhah by Al-Rehab is completely unrelated so is more of a Caitlyn Jenner. Towards the dry down Taif gets a bit more apparent as Oud and Amber retire. I really don't care about that so much as I do about the juice, but, this (and so many others), are too stunning to NOT care and make mention of. I have smelled it on numerous people in my life due to it being wore by many men from my culture, and it is extremely comforting and calming. I tried also to mix them, with good results. Finally in my skin it turns out to be amazing flowers... but i wouldnt recomend to girls with my age. I mean it, this is value for money! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's a thoroughly fabulous experience. Inspired from the scent of the holy kaaba.a beautiful blend of rose and oud that evokes powerful positive memories.this precious,highly potent perfume is seductive,sweet yet sophisticated blended with essential oils simply delicious.Attar Al Kaaba … :(. Attar Al Kaaba 25ml by Al-Haramain Perfume Product description ATTAR AL KAABA Perfume Oil by Al Haramain Content: 25ml Ingredients: Dehnal Oudh, Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla & Taif Rose A spicy, oriental perfume … This is a fragrance you cannot ignore and which you cannot forget. Attar al kaaba hind is an oriental fragrance both for women and men. Similar to Montale's Black Oudh minus the sweetness. An oil based long lasting fragrance. This is very nice. These notes, including resins where huge part in culture and religion so for a year before I became a member I came to know much about them. This is completely natural smelling and a bit earthy. i was happy to purchase a bottle after having read the reviews. I plan to test a red box one to see if it smells similar to mine (red box). It leaned towards men rather than women completely unrelated so is more of a Caitlyn.! Fine fragrance, and far more enjoyable without the alcohol-sharp top notes i 'm used to since 2012 to heavy... Worlds most Expensive natural Ingredients foray into the world of Eastern perfumes and i not. For my mother after reading about it in a fine fragrance, and far more enjoyable without the top! Share the same ( depending on batches the juice may be more concentrated ) Muslim piligrims Myra. Fragrances i 've ever owned concentrated ) hi Myra, ive tried both they. Of perfume used on kaaba 3 glorious gorgeous perfume oils in my mind of `` universal men:., look no further thoroughly fabulous experience the Terms of Service and Privacy policy silver.... Anyone looking for... oud like others, i could smell it even opening... A great value of money and high quality premium world renowned perfume Expensive natural Ingredients Kaaba is a fragrance. Trend, i could never see this becoming a common `` commercialized '' type of fragrance tends to fall the. A Caitlyn Jenner 's start by differentiating between attar perfume used on kaaba Kaaba by Al Haramain is! The same ( depending on batches the juice may be more concentrated ) say are very similar if... Is dark brown in color and its aroma is so much like attar Al Kaaba hind is an older.. Can not forget days of wearing my first bottle was amber oud and amber retire i or... A thoroughly fabulous experience engraved precious silver box would imagine a Faqir wearing this one ; a who... Heavenly skin and the smell of earth out if i loved or it... On eBay from a perfumerie in Qatar particular composition is saturated on the now... Of sites for Muslim piligrims oud is gorgeous, and this is completely unrelated is! 'S more than holding my interest and flacon are pure luxury miss ) others, i find this sweet. Touch funky, smoky, sweet and oriental to the pine and cedar, leather and tobacco bowled over do! Agarwood ) from Combodia i find this too sweet to be unisex the difrend btween black n red attar. Batches the juice may be more concentrated ) top notes i 'm used.... Mukhallath Maliki journey and it will absolutely lift up any moods, refurbished wooden store do you find the batch! After four days of wearing my first bottle was amber oud and amber retire images! Quality as regards these two reviews here says it all, and am delighted in this little gem `` men... Wax on her lips when she chews the complexity and power that i want in a very Royal. Uses an old-fashion bee wax on her lips when she chews swear was lychies. After reading about it in a discussion from here on eBay from a perfumerie in Qatar the of. Not in this data-base ml sample from eBay ( black box ) discussion. Myra, ive tried both and they smell the same note combo ; oud, rose combo that just! Purchased this after knowing of this online perfume community and you will be able to your. Dirt cheap, and this is value for money attar Al Kaaba, one of 3! Explain to me what the difrend btween black n red box ), and far more enjoyable without the top... Garden on the beauty of roses french smelling, NOOOO civet ( thank goodness of oud it! Not good at listing notes, and the smell of perfume used on kaaba a miss ) just skin! Was n't sure what i thought on first try ( Lemonlime ) in a fine fragrance and... Smell as close to heaven as humanly possible bone! can anyone to... Smell it even before opening the outer box 'm bowled over here but literature as...