https://www.justapinch.com/.../fruit-dessert/ridiculous-pear-cobbler.html The other thing I tweaked was that I had some strawberries and I added them. To make Mama’s Pear Crisp you’ll need: Cinnamon, Pears, Butter, Quick Oats, Brown Sugar, and a little bit of All Purpose Flour and White Sugar. 15 minutes. Thanks! This was delicious and now I want to go to the store and get vanilla ice cream to eat with it. It was very good and If you live for that delicious crunchy topping, this is one for you. When the bread is divided into 16 servings, it comes in at 4 points+ per serving. Add the buttermilk and melted butter. The recipe is just as delicious … It doesn't look like it would melt down but it will, it will be thick and have a light brown color. But it sounds like what you did (adding a little water) was good for you and your family because they loved it! Beat with an electric mixer until just combined. Fantastic Marla, thank you for taking the time to come back and comment! It’s nice to know it works well being doubled or tripled. In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar ,baking soda and baking powder, whisk to combine. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. I have made this. Cut … Good appetite! Since it is made with canned pears, you can actually make it anytime of the year you like. Thank you Robin for coming back to comment! This recipe was created by Melissa Klemke for Kidspot, Australia 's best recipe finder. This looks so good. Fall is quickly approaching, and that gives us the perfect opportunity to make something with seasonal fruits. My children are grown now and I’m a Gramma .I live along the Kentucky River with my husband Paul.I hope you visit Bunny’s Warm Oven and take with you some tasty recipes that catch your eye. When we make cobblers the dough isn’t suppose to cover the fruit completely Honey. I had to adjust the recipe for 20 people, I added more sugars more flour half a cup of flour and vanilla extract 1 1teaspoon ,1 cup 3xtra 9f brown sugar and after the cobbler was ready I added regular sugar half a cupand 8 added nutmeg 1 tsp.and more flour ,everyone loved it. Had to tweek the recipe. Juicy pears are the star of the show in this seasonal dessert, which is an excellent choice for holiday parties. Pour … "I've ... 20 Min; 6 servings I have to use Splenda if it can be done, Your email address will not be published. It’s more like scoops of dough instead of covering the fruit completely in dough. Yum. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, the remaining 3/4 cup flour, the remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, baking powder, and the melted butter. Put margarine in 2-quart casserole and place in 325° oven until melted. Home » Recipes by Category » Desserts » Pear Cobbler. Pop the dish into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until lightly brown. Bake 30 -35 minutes until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. This delicious Pear Cobbler is made with canned pears and it’s AMAZING! In a heavy duty saucepan combine the brown sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon and lemon juice. Thanks for this recipe. View the Recipe. Sprinkle the oat crumb topping evenly over the pear mixture. This delicious Pear Cobbler is made with canned pears. Get one of our Easy pear cobbler made with canned pears recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. You can learn more about me here, or check out my recipe archives here. Awesome. And how perfect is it that you can make it anytime of the year with canned pears. Copyright 2014 Bunny's Warm Oven All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy. 4 Bosc pears, cored, peeled, and cut in wedges. Good morning Kanchan! Required fields are marked *. I made it and it was simply delicious ! 1. Doubled recipe for my big fam , everyone loved it. will make again! Two - 29 ounce cans pear halves in light syrup, make your own buttermilk by adding 1 Tablespoon lemon use to 1 cup milk, let sit to curdle, I'd love to see your pictures on Instagram! Stir flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Combine all dry ingredients, including remaining 1/2 cup of sugar You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! Over low to medium heat stir the mixture until it's thick and melted down. Pear and Turkey Panini. Among the various fall fruits, one of the easiest to work with are pears. and butter or margarine. It’s in the Oven right now. This, my darling friends, Romans, and countrymen, is an absolute treat. 1 1/4 cups brown sugar The cool thing about cobblers is that you can mix and match any kind of fruit you like. When you do the sugar for your filling does it usually cover all the pears ? View the Recipe. Robin. No need to buy expense pears out of season or wait for pear season to come around. Pear Cobbler Recipe. This peach pear blueberry cobbler can be cooked on a pellet grill OR in the oven, so everyone can enjoy this tasty dessert! Use Bartlett pears in this Caramel-Pear Cobbler recipe. https://www.thespruceeats.com/super-easy-pear-cobbler-recipe-304716 The beauty of the recipe is that it uses canned pears. Place halved pears on top of the batter in an organized fashion, then top pears with a handful of cranberries. Put the pear mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle the topping evenly on top. You can to connect with social networks or by Login form (if you are a member). Use fresh pears - you could use tinned pear halves in natural juice too - just slice them! Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the ​oat ​topping is browned and the pears are tender. I used fresh pears and it came out great. I wanted to use them for a dessert. Made this today but I only used 6 pears, that's all that came in a bag. Place pan on top rack of oven for an additional 10 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.