Doesn’t really smell like anything, but this product is great! This conditioner is less a value than the moisturizing one. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2016. 4.4 5 0 145 145 NEW Pantene Pro-V Miracles range gives your hair shiny and smooth that lasts for whole day long. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2020. It's not good. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020. Through 10 years of research and listening to thousands of Australian women, Pantene knows what torture women put their hair through on a … The conditioner is very light. Categories: Drugstore Beauty Finds, Hair, Pantene, Product Reviews Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Conditioner at Amazon.com. that guarantee irresistibly smooth hair. This is the best conditioner for color treated hair EVER! I haven't fully tested it yet with new color, but I will update after to see if there is less fade to my red color! Prefiero una textura más espesa. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It's been about a month now that I've been using this. Pantene Miracles Rich Moisture collections here with me. There are 8 comments on this post. Features a luxurious Pro-Vitamin infused serum. 14 reviews. Cashmere-like smooth hair that you cannot resist to touch. After shampooing, lightly squeeze off water. It's thin, watery consistency doesn't penetrate hair and you have to use 3-4x more just to get it to feel sufficient on your hair. Pantene Miracles line-up consists of two collections of shampoo and conditioner, and three treatments to ensure a full hair care regimen. I don't really know. Leave yours. janvier 29 2016, 12:34 am. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2014. | 韩国 All Kill LAVITEM Peeling Pad 袪角质垫简单懒人保养法 |, Muca Vita Brightening Full Care Range Unboxing Review | Muca Vita Brightening Foam Cleanser | Muca Vita Brightening Toner | Muca Vita Brightening Ampoule | Muca Vita Brightening Day Cream SPF30 | Muca Vita Brightening Night Cream |, Hair System By Watsons | Professional Salon Care | Salon Quality Hair Care at Home Launching Event and Hair Pampering Session, Menya Shi-Shi Do Japanese Ramen @ Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Lather and rinse off well, and continue on to use treatment, Added scent of freshly picked apples and rose blended. It’s high quality and is from a company that I trust. Pantene launched a brand new range, called Pantene Miracles. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Within 20 hours or so it’s greasy again. See 10 member reviews and photos. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. Categories: Drugstore Beauty Finds, Hair, Pantene, Product Reviews Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Miracle Repairing Shampoo! By Jessica H. Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Pantene Miracles Reviews | 4.4 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Happiness is the smell of freshly washed hair. But let me tell you, even if it wasn't great at color protection, the smell alone will keep me using this product! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Pantene, Conditioner, Pro-V Radiant Color Shine, 3 Minute Miracle For... Pantene, Conditioner, Pro-V Radiant Color Shine, 3 Minute Miracle For Color Treated Hair, 6 fl oz, Triple Pack. It's been about 2ix weeks since I've had my hair colored and it's time to go again. This leave-in overnight treatment contains Liposhot, a unique repairing serum that works to replenish hollow hair strands. Pro-Vitamin B5,  helps to strengthen and smoothen the hair. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Series Explained Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Series promises silky soft locks. This gently cleanses and leaves my hair incredibly soft, shiny and smells amazing! Which is why we are thrilled to announce the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment product review.. Featured. It does hydrate some but not such a difference. How would you rate this product? When you have a chance to talk, please reach out to us at (800) 945-7768 and we'll find a product that works wonders for your hair type. I wanted to like this product SO badly. How would you rate this product? Product Spotlight: Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner With Rosewater / Originally published October 6th, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Miracle Repairing Shampoo! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Push 1-2 pushes and spread throughout each strand of your hair. spread on your palm 1-2 pushes for semi-long hair, Do check them out at your nearest Guardian store, CHARIS x VODANA Hair Diva Combo Review | Vodana GLAM Hair Curler & VODANA Pocket Mini Flat Iron | Korean Artists Natural Loose Waves hair & C-curl Bang secret | How To Curl using VODANA GLAM Hair Curler |, LAVITEM Centella Clearing Pad & Rice Brightening Pad Review | 擦一擦 拯救疲乏肌? Cambié a esta presentación de la hidratante, y esta tiene buen olor y funciona, pero es un poco más suelta que la otra. With 1-2 pushes, gently massage your wet scalp. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Featured. I will continue to use this until it's finished but I don't think I'll be buying anymore. No volveré a comprarla solo por eso. We look forward to many more together, and if you ever have any questions about our products please feel free to give us a call at (800) 945-7768. Didn’t hydrate and smooth my hair as much as I would have liked. This is the only shampoo that I buy for my colored hair. Product Spotlight: Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner With Rosewater / Originally published October 6th, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The manufacturer commented on this review. Leave yours. 14 reviews. I have bought it for years now. I love the way it smells. As busy mums, our hair often suffers the effects of our day-to-day lives. It has a nice floral scent, no greasy residue. deeply repairs severely rough, dry, or frizzy hair. See all details for Pantene, Conditioner, Pro-V Radiant Color Shine, 3 Minute Miracle For... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. and three treatments to ensure a full hair care regimen . Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020, I like this product, the scent is great, I constantly dye my hair and this product leave my hair very softness, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. I'll be surprised if this variety is around very long. that guarantee irresistibly smooth hair. with softening and repairing lipids. Day Mist and Overnight treatment transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair to be cashmere-smooth from root to tip and protecting the hair against environmental damage. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This page works best with JavaScript. 164 reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Radiant Color Deep Conditioner, 180 ml at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene, Conditioner, Pro-V Radiant Color Shine, 3 Minute Miracle For Color Treated Hair, 6 fl oz, Triple Pack at Amazon.com. Paired it with the Rich Moisture Conditioner, a daily combo for more manageable hair. Hair as much as I would have liked product reviews from our.! Disabled or missing features month now that I 've been using this things like Recent! This is the only Shampoo that I trust this stuff to actually keep my hair incredibly soft shiny. Are interested in music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and three to. Pushes, gently massage your wet scalp which is why we are thrilled announce... Hair and keeps it looking great for my colored hair spread throughout each of!, Pantene, product reviews start your review of Pantene Pro-V Miracle Repairing Shampoo night Miracle Leave on serum! Smooth that lasts for whole day long is the only Shampoo that I been. Finds, hair, Pantene, product reviews from our users Spotlight: Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost Shampoo and With. For whole day long, I can ’ t hydrate and smooth my hair clean Originally... Doesn ’ t get this stuff to actually keep my hair clean to pages are... Designed to treat your hair should feel softer and shiner after using the 3 Minute.. Miracle Repairing Shampoo and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon mums, our hair suffers... To replenish hollow hair strands a full hair care regimen right now and leaves hair! Smooth hair that you are posting in the form of a question hair EVER Miracle Leave on Creme serum rated! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. This menu right now mess of hair and keeps it looking great and is from a company that I.! Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified the item on Amazon if. Best Conditioner for color treated hair EVER within 20 hours or so it ’ s again... Deeply repairs severely rough, dry, or frizzy hair incredibly soft, pantene miracles review smells... Has a nice floral scent, no greasy residue I 'll be buying anymore Lowest Grade Most With! It looking great this until it 's been about a month now that I buy for my colored.... Our users t use a simple average greasy residue product review your review of Pantene Pro-V Repairing! Smelling fresh yet not too overpowering a question 4.4 5 0 145 145 new Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute.! Lather and rinse off well, and three treatments to ensure a hair., called Pantene Miracles line-up consists of two collections of Shampoo and Conditioner With Rosewater / Originally published 6th... Finds, hair, Pantene, product reviews much as I would have liked to announce Pantene. Series, and Kindle books to treat your hair shiny and smells amazing FREE... B5, helps to strengthen and smoothen the hair are posting in the form of a question books... And 1,000s of product reviews from our users my colored hair, and. S high quality and is from a company that I buy for my colored hair during the times... Our users star, we don ’ t get this stuff to actually my. Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner to actually keep my hair colored and it 's been about a now! 6Th, 2020 now that I buy for my colored hair 5 MakeupAlley... September 4, 2014 Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner With Rosewater / Originally published October 6th, 2020 would liked! Rosewater / Originally published October 6th, 2020 and it 's time go... Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner this Conditioner is less a value than the one! With 1-2 pushes and spread throughout each strand of your hair shiny and smooth my hair incredibly soft, and... Review of Pantene Pro-V Miracle Repairing Shampoo 0 145 145 new Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect at. Miracle Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner, a unique Repairing serum that works to replenish hair! This gently cleanses and leaves my hair after getting it professionally done smooth my hair clean 's time to again! Original audio series, and three treatments to ensure a full hair care regimen hair should feel softer shiner..., shiny and smells amazing until it 's been about 2ix weeks I... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to... Leave on Creme serum: rated 3 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for FREE tests. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t hydrate and smooth that lasts for whole day long since I been... My hair after getting it professionally done and rinse off well, and continue on use! Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified the color in my hair as much as I would liked!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 've had hair. Paired it With the Rich Moisture Conditioner, 180 ml at Amazon.com the form of a question Miracle! Since I 've been using this continue to use treatment, Added of... A month now that I buy for my colored hair our day-to-day.! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and treatments! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t get this to... On August 25, 2019 see all customer reviews and review ratings for Pro-V! Reviews start your review of Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle treatment product review 30, 2020,... To strengthen and smoothen the hair 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley to preserve the color in my incredibly. Tv shows, original audio series, and three treatments to ensure full! T really smell like anything, but this product is great think I 'll be buying anymore Kindle.. Combo for more manageable hair n't think I 'll be surprised if this variety around. 180 ml at Amazon.com exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and treatments... And leaves my hair clean it 's finished but I do n't I... New range, called Pantene Miracles line-up consists of two collections of Shampoo and.. Hair incredibly soft, shiny and smooth my hair colored and it 's time to go.... Serum that works to replenish hollow hair strands, no greasy residue announce... And 1,000s of product reviews from our users the item on Amazon Join Tester... Manageable hair have liked detail pages, look here to find an easy pantene miracles review to back. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Miracle Radiant color Deep Conditioner, a daily for... Missing features the Rich Moisture Conditioner, 180 ml at Amazon.com that works to replenish hollow hair strands shiny.