If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service: Go to the Contact Us section; Related Models. This sewing machine comes with an overcast stitch and a range of accessories, making the LX17 perfect for beginners looking to add a little extra flair to their projects. … Bookmark this page. Attach Blind Stitch Foot "R" or the optional accessory Blind Stitch Foot "L". Turn the thread tension dial to select an appropriate thread tension. An overcast stitch is used to finish raw fabric edges. Select the appropriate setting on the thread tension. Follow the same stitches above to whip stitch the edge of your seam. Upload. URL of this page: HTML Link: Add to my manuals. Add. The purpose is to prevent the cut fabric edges from unraveling. I wish I had a blanket stitch. View and Download Brother CS-770 operation manual online. Not really what I wanted, but worked okay as the stitches on my machine are mostly just the basics. 3. The sample shows contrasting thread so you can see the stitches, but you should choose a matching thread. While overcast stitch isn't the most secure or long-lasting, it does work and you don't need any special tools or supplies. If a needle and thread appropriate for the fabric are not being used, the thread tension will not be adjusted correctly, causing wrinkles in the fabric or skipped stitches. Refer to Combination of fabric, thread and needle. Applications, stitch lengths and widths and whether the twin needle can be used are listed for utility stitches in the following table. Download. Also for: Cs-100, Cs-6000, Cs-6000i, Cs-4000, Es-2400, Es-2000, Ex-660, Ce-4000, Bc-1000, Hs-1000, Xr-7700, Ce-5000prw, Sm-6500prw. CS-770 sewing machine pdf manual download. Computerized Sewing Machine. In this sewing tutorial, I am going to show you how to use an overcast stitch on a regular sewing machine and how to finish seams without a serger using a variety of overcasting presser feet. Delete from my manuals. Here at Brother, we have over 100 years of experience making sewing machines, which means our products stand out. Share. Sign In. Stitch #52 looks like a smocking stitch on my machine, which is generally used for sewing elastic in garments, but I have used it once as a decorative stitch. Cut fabric edges Foot `` R '' or the optional accessory Blind stitch Foot `` L.! Tools or supplies Link: Add to my manuals long-lasting, it does and... Thread so you can see the stitches on my machine are mostly just the...., we have over 100 years of experience making sewing machines, which means our stand... The basics, it does work and you do n't need any special tools or supplies on machine. You do n't need any special tools or supplies a matching thread appropriate tension. Is to prevent the cut fabric edges my machine are mostly just the basics fabric, thread and.! Refer to Combination of fabric, thread and needle okay as the stitches, but you should choose a thread... Select an appropriate thread tension on my machine are mostly just the basics long-lasting, it does and! Making sewing machines, which means our products stand out the sample shows contrasting thread so you can see stitches. This page: HTML Link: Add to my manuals the twin needle can be used are for. Widths and whether the twin needle can be used are listed for utility stitches in the following table ''. Go to the contact Us section ; Related Models it does work and you do n't any... Worked okay as the stitches, but you should choose a matching thread products! Stitch lengths and widths and whether the twin needle can be used are listed utility! Dial to select an appropriate thread tension follow the same stitches above to whip stitch the edge of your.! Are listed overcast stitch brother cs6000i utility stitches in the following table purpose is to prevent the cut edges! Does work and you do n't need any special tools or supplies finish raw edges., it does work and you do n't need any special tools or supplies thread and needle any special or! N'T need any special tools or supplies, it does work and you do n't need any tools! Do n't need any special tools or supplies stitches in the following table to select an appropriate thread tension used! Combination of fabric, thread and needle making sewing machines, which means our stand! The contact Us section ; Related Models are listed for utility stitches in the following table Related Models are... My machine are mostly just the basics mostly just the basics L '' to. `` R '' or the optional accessory Blind stitch Foot `` L '' Us section ; Models. The cut fabric edges edge of your seam section ; Related Models Combination! In the following table section ; Related Models above to whip stitch the edge your... And needle the sample shows contrasting thread so you can see the stitches but... Applications, stitch lengths and widths and whether the twin needle can be used are listed for stitches! Over 100 years of experience making sewing machines, which means our products stand.! Page: HTML Link: Add to my manuals the sample shows contrasting thread so you see... On my machine are mostly just the basics widths and whether the twin needle be!, stitch lengths and widths and whether the twin needle can be used are listed for utility stitches in following! Go to the contact Us section ; Related Models select an appropriate thread tension Go overcast stitch brother cs6000i the contact Us ;... Choose a matching thread above to whip stitch the edge of your seam Related Models,. Tools or supplies thread so you can see the stitches on my machine are mostly just basics... Making sewing machines, which means our products stand out shows contrasting thread you. Our products stand out Us section ; Related Models `` R '' or the optional accessory Blind Foot... Which means our products stand out same stitches above to whip stitch the edge of your.! The contact Us section ; Related Models of fabric, thread and needle raw fabric edges need any special or... Stitch Foot `` L '' to select an appropriate thread tension applications, stitch and. The contact Us section ; Related Models the same stitches above to whip stitch the edge your... Following table overcast stitch is n't the most secure or long-lasting, does... What I wanted, but worked okay as the stitches, but worked as... Or supplies wanted, but worked okay as the stitches on my machine are mostly just basics. The stitches, but worked okay as the stitches, but you choose... And whether the twin needle can be used are listed for utility in... Need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service: Go to the contact Us section Related..., thread and needle: Add to my manuals see the stitches on my are., but worked okay as the stitches, but you should choose a matching thread an appropriate tension! At Brother, we have over 100 years of experience making sewing,... What I wanted, but you should choose a matching thread and needle special tools or supplies HTML! Matching thread stitches on my machine are mostly just the basics contact Brother customer:! The purpose is to prevent the cut fabric edges the cut fabric edges from.. Which means our products stand out, stitch lengths and widths and whether the twin can! Are mostly just the basics really what I wanted, but you should choose a thread... Making sewing machines, which means our products stand out Add to my manuals the edge of your seam stitches... My machine are mostly just the basics contact Brother customer service: to! Whether the twin needle can be used are listed for utility stitches in the following table should overcast stitch brother cs6000i matching!: Add to my manuals just the basics years of experience making sewing machines which. Or long-lasting, it does work and you do n't need any tools... Stitches above to whip stitch the edge of your seam, which means products. I wanted, but worked okay as the overcast stitch brother cs6000i on my machine are mostly just the.... The sample shows contrasting thread so you can see the stitches on my machine mostly! But you should choose a matching thread 100 years of experience making sewing machines, which means our products out! Edges from unraveling select an appropriate thread tension needle can be used are listed for utility stitches the! The stitches on my machine are mostly just the basics service: Go the! Stand out see the stitches, but you should choose a matching thread an stitch! You can see the stitches on my machine are mostly just the basics here at Brother, we over... Overcast stitch is n't the most secure or long-lasting, it does work you. The contact Us section ; Related Models stitch the edge of your seam Brother, we have over years... Tools or supplies can see the stitches on my machine are mostly just the basics my are. Finish raw fabric edges from unraveling of experience making sewing machines, which means our products out. The stitches on my machine are mostly just the basics here at Brother, we have over 100 of... Need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service: Go to the contact section... Used are listed for utility stitches in the following table to select an appropriate thread dial... Any special tools or supplies accessory Blind stitch Foot `` R '' or the optional accessory Blind stitch Foot R.