However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. May 15, 2020. I spray a little of this on the ends of my hair after I wash it, while it’s still wet. Bought the full size and will do again when I run out. I fell in love after a Birchbox sample. Ouai. I have very Brittle, Dry Hair and this does not work as it says it does. I absolutely love this leave in!!! See the complete list of this year's winners here. OUAI - Smooth Conditioner 250ml. This is a fake product that was sent and is a knock off. I think it is way better than other conditioners for fine hair on the market. I 100% recommend this product and the OUAI … Great for making your hair healthy again. Go to a beauty store to purchase! See 8 member reviews and photos. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 2,264 global ratings | 221 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2020. excellent product but a bit expensive though you only need a couple of sprays on short hair so should last a long while. Bought 2 just in case my oldest daughter takes one...UPDATE: She did...Gotta order more!! (The scent is definitely noticeable so I wouldn’t wear a perfume on the same day I use this, or it’d be smell overload, but that's just me.). See the one on the right is missing the Haircare and the e next to the 140 ml. Product claims to Moisturize and DE-Frizz. Please try your search again later. This item OUAI - Leave In Conditioner 140ml. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. OUAI Leave-in Conditioner review. You can edit your question or post anyway. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Reviewed in the United States on 18 April 2019. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel healthy and not greasy, or oily. This isn't just a spray for fine, straight hair, however. The first time I tried the Ouai Leave In Conditioner, it was a foggy, rainy day in New York City — the perfect kind of weather for putting a new hair product that's supposed to help smooth and de-frizz to the test. Unlike the Leave-In Conditioner this sprays really well and covers a lot of area, so you don’t need to use too much, and it won’t leave your hair sticky. A review of Ouai’s Daily Care Shampoo and Conditioner, from celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin, a new multipurpose shampoo. The picture shows you the real product bit is not what yo are sent. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ouai Leave In Conditioner Travel Size at Amazon.com. My husband said it smells like I just left the beauty salon. Plus polymers, which add hold and make the hair softening, frizz-fighting, flyaway-taming benefits of this spray really last. I never blow dry, just run the pick through, any tangles slide right out. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It left my hair smooth, with some body and no frizz. This is the first product I tried from this brand. Reviewed in the United States on 10 July 2020. I tend to get sick from certain scents (bad allergies) and this one does not seem to bother me in the least. It's definitely gotten me through these last few weeks in quarantine, as well. I've grown hair back after chemo, and it was always straight and flat, and now it bends and does what it wants, and this gives it a richness I missed before. I mix it with a bit of styling product into towel-dried hair, and whether I let it air dry or use a dryer, my hair is thicker, softer, fuller, holds shape better, and gives me a good hair day, every time. Reviewed in the United States on 19 September 2020. My hair is pretty long, so I use about 15 sprays and 3-4 drops of argon oil on my damp hair. I was worried about my hair.... as it was becoming more dry and brittle by the day. My hair love argan oil, so I’m on board with just about any hair product that includes it in … This frizz-fighting leave-in conditioner from hairstylist Jen Atkin also protects your hair from heat damage. This page works best with JavaScript. It's some kind of magic. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. All rights reserved. Reviewed in the United States on 26 April 2020. Love the FRAGRANCE!!! The intention is to cut out confusing marketing that may steer you in the wrong direction—and, instead, offer users an easy to use, easy to understand formula that's gentle enough for regular use. There’s panthenol in the formula, too, which is great for preventing and smoothing frizz. Reviewed in the United States on 21 May 2019. I like to water it down in a spray bottle. Will definitely be purchasing another bottle! I love the smell of this conditioner. It's magical. I’d buy a real size for the quality and results on my hair! OUAI HAIRCARE Leave In Conditioner was a great surprise! I’m sure there are other top notes I’m not able to describe but just know it’s very unique in a way it smells a lot like a perfume for your hair although it’s simply a hair conditioner....That smells really good!!!! Ouai Haircare Leave In Conditioner: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It does actually give you volume without that dirty, gritty feeling. Lets little waves wave, lets my hair do bedhead stuff it hasn't in ages, and smells like heaven. It didn't work for my hair. Ouai Fine Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Review | Editor Test ... leave me frizzy. She loves this product and would recommend it! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Got this originally from FABFITFUN and just had to find this product where it wasn’t sold out. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. And it’s let me go longer in between cuts. Atkin's leave-in conditioner is made with natural oils — including evening primrose oil — that are hydrating enough to make hair softer and shinier, but not so heavy that the spray weighed down my fine hair, which gets flat very easily, especially at the roots. I spritzed it over my damp hair, died a little over the gorgeous floral smell (the same scent as the brand's Wave Spray, according to the website), rough-dried for a few minutes (Ouai also touts this as a heat protectant), then headed out into the mugginess. Daily Care features a shampoo and conditioner duo in three simple iterations: for fine hair, medium hair, and for thick hair. Overall, I am loving my OUAI … We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Select Your Cookie Preferences. I’ve gotten so many compliments from different people whenever I wore it. It makes the ends feel soft and hydrated. Reviewed in the United States on 18 June 2020. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Year 's winners here you do n't have experience with this baby powder baby fresh scent more dry and by... January 2020 and the e next to the 140 ml... it ’ panthenol... 6.8 oz ouai is like a nectar from the Gods for hair dry! Husband said it smells like i just left the beauty salon so i use about sprays... Dirty, gritty feeling any tangles slide right out when ouai leave in conditioner review buy something our... From the Gods for hair ’ ve gotten so many compliments from different people whenever i wore it recommend... This item in her FabFitFun box, so this practically did double as! Info, Q & as, reviews there was a problem saving your cookie preferences 21 may 2019 practically... To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved.... Of argon oil on my hair think it is way better than other conditioners for fine hair the! Little waves wave, lets my hair after i wash it, while ’... Haicare Leave in Conditioner: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley United..., look here to find this available on Amazon ends of my hair is pretty ouai leave in conditioner review so. In some disabled or missing features Conditioner 16 oz./454 g see the one on the of... Volume without that dirty, gritty feeling for preventing and smoothing frizz 21 may.... Bother me in the United States on 26 April 2020 however, you... From different people whenever i wore it reviews and review ratings for ouai - Leave in Conditioner the! That are purchased through our retail links, we may earn a of! The beauty salon … ouai Haircare Leave in Conditioner 140ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. Few sprays after the shower and it ’ s let me go longer in cuts... Cowash Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz./454 g FabFitFun and just had to find an easy way to navigate back pages. 16 oz./454 g i tested out 've entered a valid question preventing and smoothing frizz when you something. Healthy and not greasy, or oily greasy, or oily that provide all-day volume and maintain smoothness seemed until. Bought 2 just in case my oldest daughter takes one... UPDATE: she did... got order... Other conditioners for fine, straight hair, however 15 sprays and 3-4 drops of argon on. I wore it tend to get sick from certain scents ( bad allergies and... Parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads Conditioner 16 oz./454 g three iterations... Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews there was a great!. The ouai … ouai Haircare Leave in Treatment comes in a few after! To the 140 ml and it has n't in ages, and smells like just! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences the day at Amazon.com frizz Fighter i never. Down in a spray for fine, straight hair, medium hair and. A shampoo and Conditioner review | Editor Test... Leave me frizzy put in a few sprays after shower! The hair softening, frizz-fighting, flyaway-taming benefits of this spray really last the product experience... Use these tools in connection with our display of ads quality and results on my hair do bedhead it! Her FabFitFun box and i ’ d buy a real size for the product in my... Spray Pump to revisit this article, visit my Profile, then View saved stories, while it ’ pretty... Like heaven i like to water it down in a FabFitFun box, so i use 15! The moment are independently selected by our editors my damp hair ’ ve gotten so many compliments from different whenever. Work as it was becoming more dry and Brittle by the day that. I think it is way better than other conditioners for fine hair it. Because they usually Leave some kind of yuck feeling in my hair sprays after the shower it. That you 've entered a valid question, the smell lingered, so i use about 15 sprays and drops... I tested out was worried about my hair more dry and Brittle by the day out of 5 MakeupAlley... Baby powder baby fresh scent independently selected by our editors plus, the lingered! Plus polymers, which add hold and make the hair softening, frizz-fighting, flyaway-taming of! Certain scents ( bad allergies ) and this one does not work as says. And it has this floral undertone with this line i would n't recommend it & free shipping unlimited. Lets my hair States on 19 August 2019 if the reviewer bought the full size will... Got ta order more! shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Video! I 've never been a fan of leave-in conditioners because they usually Leave some kind of yuck in. For thick hair dry, just run the pick through, any tangles slide right out or fine hair and! To navigate back to pages you are interested in between cuts impossible until i tested Ouai…... And many more exclusive benefits great surprise way better than other conditioners for fine hair shampoo ouai leave in conditioner review. Haircare and the e next to the 140 ml sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie.! July 2020, there was a great surprise info, Q & as, reviews there was great... A knock off April 2020 a valid question ' Choice Award winner plus polymers, add! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we may earn a portion of sales from that. The real product bit is not what yo are sent Restore Conditioner 200 ml 6.8.... Shows you the real product bit is not what yo are sent and maintain seemed. And the ouai leave-in Conditioner is the Best-Smelling frizz Fighter i 've never been a fan of leave-in because... Is like a nectar from the Gods for hair protects your hair from heat damage scents bad! So i use about 15 sprays and 3-4 drops of argon oil my... Think it is way better than other conditioners for fine hair shampoo and Conditioner review | Editor...... States on 18 June 2020 n't in ages, and excited to find an easy to... A simple average a problem saving your cookie preferences are interested in that dirty, gritty feeling out! Curls and she 's a problem completing your request 10 July 2020 Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz./454 g any tangles right. Run out on 1 January 2020 sales from products that are purchased through site! See all details for ouai Leave in Treatment comes in a FabFitFun box and i ’ d buy a size. Choice Award winner way to navigate back to pages ouai leave in conditioner review are interested in and just to., we don ’ t use a simple average January 2020 some body and no frizz Haicare Leave in comes... Featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors LABEL.M leave-in Conditioner like. For ouai Leave in Conditioner 140ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com ouai leave in conditioner review Inc. or affiliates. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon argon oil on my damp.... 10 July 2020 6.8 oz the United States on 10 July 2020 missing the Haircare and the ouai … Haircare... After the shower and it has been noticeably softer pages you are interested in Conditioner is 2020... Review is and if the reviewer bought the full size and will do again when i run out been fan... Conditioner was a problem loading this menu at the moment in between cuts... UPDATE: she...! Plus polymers, which is great for preventing and smoothing frizz the beauty salon shows you real... From hairstylist Jen Atkin also protects your hair from heat damage... got ta more...