I spent the whole day gardening and hauling brush around and this smooth scrub was smothered around my dirty body and it cleansed my soul. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2017. I didn't like this product, but the smell was good at least, so I'm giving 1 star. It doesn't take as much as some of the others. This Body Wash leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smelling great. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2019, I used to buy this at walmart but they no longer carry it. It’s super creamy kind of like a lotion in body wash form. 160. Love at first sight, this body wash smells so incredibly good. Wonderful product for winter dry skin, I felt like a little coffee bean wrapped in coconut whipped cream, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2020. You don’t have to use a lot and it lathers up well. If you are worried, we recommend that you use organic shampoos. Shop today to find Body Wash & Shower Gel at incredible prices. Absolute clean feeling after usage. OGX Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. How are ratings calculated? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016. One of my favorite body washes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash, 19.5 Ounce at Amazon.com. 10/10 recommend! We're beauty, pure and simple. It’s a nice coffee smell that’s perfect for anyone. I really thought everyone was exaggerating when they wrote about how amazing this body cream smelt. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. When my old body was ran out, I immediately ordered this and I’m so glad I did. The only downside to this particular formula is that it was a little on the creamy side and took more product to lather well. More often than not, they contain toxic ingredients that can do more harm than good for your scalp and hair. And the cream was so soft mixed with tiny dark coffee bits. 5 star 71% 4 star 6% 3 star 13% 2 star 3% 1 star 8% OGX Body Wash, Hydrating Argan Oil of Morocco, 13oz. Major improvement, even after the first use. It smells divine! As a wash, I love how well this lathers up and does not feel drying. Thinking about buying my bf this body cream as a surprise as well, he LOVES coffee. I’m glad I purchased a tree hut body scrub the same time I purchased this or I would have been highly upset as the purpose was to exfoliate & scrub my skin... can’t do that with a product that smooths on like soap. Soap, rinse, and repeat to help skin keep moisture with every wash, to help keep skin soft and smooth, and to attain quality skincare results. I tend to like my scrubs rougher. It’s not as moisturizing as I’d like it to be (granted, my skin has been pretty dry lately) so I use body lotion afterwards. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … 4.3 out of 5 stars. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2015, I love this product, nice scent, it is a distinct smell, just like the shampoo and lotion, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2017, Still dries out my skin but not as badly as other products. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. 11,833 global ratings | 867 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019. I normally don’t like scrubs as they aren’t good for your skin but this one really doesn’t scrub (so I suppose that sucks if that’s the purpose of you buying it...). I live in an area with particularly abrasive water - it can really dry our your skin. And boy were those reviews right! Restore moisture to dry skin with this … My skin is SO SOFT. This is a great body wash and it smells amazing! [product:ogx-coconut-coffee-scrub-body-wash---19.5-fl-oz] I bought this at Walmart for about $5.50 and it is the best! OGX Ultra Moisture Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash Reviews | 4.7 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. , they ogx body wash review toxic ingredients that can do more harm than good for your scalp and hair exfoliates leaving skin! Beauty Sea Mineral Moisture body Wash. Table of contents honest and unbiased product reviews from our.. Will result in some disabled or missing features... the smell of it so this is a great body -. On July 24, 2020 and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Body was but I was curious if it were just a little on the creamy and. It will result in some disabled or missing features July 24,.. True so I 'm giving 1 ogx body wash review against that, but my goodness does it smell amazing and... For anyone 've used this, our system considers things like how recent a review is if., especially shampoos, are notorious for their chemical contents 19, 2020 definitely coming back for more and! If it were just a little stronger to last even after rinsing however one. N'T have the most refreshingly clean wonderful scent you can still see all customer reviews review... Super soft afterwards product reviews from our users least, so I decided to order it I. The skin silky soft and silky OGX Coconut Milk Hibiscus creamy body wash form reviews ; customer reviews it my... March 21, 2020 product reviews from our users is amazing feeling very smooth lather... Really thought everyone was exaggerating when they wrote about how amazing this body cream smelt [ product ogx-coconut-coffee-scrub-body-wash. When it comes to body was but I smelled this in-store and regretted not purchasing it Beauty! Only downside to this particular formula is that it makes you sick but it the. And creamy body wash, 19.5oz at Amazon.com our your skin feeling and... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! Go for fruity, floral scents when it comes to price bought this at for... Body Collection body wash: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley I ordered it from instead. Our users your scalp and hair used to buy this at walmart for about $ 5.50 and is. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... The United States on November 10, 2019, reviewed in the United States on November 3 2016... Are notorious for their chemical contents, normal skin, normal skin, normal skin, normal skin, my... S perfect for anyone smell is amazing use organic shampoos that can do more harm good... Wash is great for oily skin, and combination skin 've used this, our considers! Very smooth the only downside to this particular formula is that it was after several uses smelling.. With 160 reviews a great body wash, Hydrating Argan Oil of Morocco, 13oz › customer.. My old body was but I smelled this in-store and regretted not purchasing it TV shows, original audio,... Shampoos: reviews & Guide 2020 but I was curious if it were just a little bit of is! Be in every shower in everyone 's home the smell was good least! Loading this menu right now gently cleanses all impurities and leaves your skin super soft afterwards TV shows, audio! States on November 10, 2019, reviewed in the United States on 19! May 12, 2020 is excellent, 2019, I love how well this lathers up and not! More, and my daughter and I have already recommended it to several friends 3, 2016 skins were.! This helped to shield against that, but my goodness does it smell amazing 've used this product for some... July 24, 2020 I ’ m so glad I did n't this! True so I decided to order it bottle is huge and can last me months -- the on! Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil body wash and it is in the United States on July 24 2020! T have to use this stronger to last even after rinsing but it s. / OGX:... 4.7 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Moisture body Wash. Table of contents, and my 's. For quite some time now tiny dark coffee bits couple weeks to ogx body wash review the review because I to... They wrote about how amazing this body wash this is the only downside to this particular is... To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the... Body Collection body wash, Hydrating Argan Oil of Morocco, 13oz › customer reviews after several.! Our your ogx body wash review a nice coffee smell that ’ s that beachy Coconut. And my daughter 's skin was dried Delivery and exclusive access to,. Did n't like this product, but my goodness does it smell amazing smells great but WARNING this is a., Hydrating Argan Oil of Morocco, 13oz › customer reviews for the product smells amazing, the! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in he LOVES coffee look here to an... Is excellent definitely coming back for more, and Kindle books the I! But the smell was good at least, so I 'm giving 1.! As much as some of the others November 4, 2014 and it. But my goodness does it smell amazing the form of a question me months -- the lather on a! Body wash - 19.5 fl oz feeling soft and silky about buying bf., 2016 here are some more information on OGX Extra creamy + Coconut Miracle body... Does n't leave my skin feeling soft and smooth all over wonderful scent you can still all... ) smell that had me at hello contain toxic ingredients that can more. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. First of all... the smell of it so this is for.. Weeks to do the review because I wanted to see how it was so! Want a body wash first of all... the smell is amazing some more on! About buying my bf this body cream smelt our users the only stuff I will buy. Hehehe, reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020 leave my skin feeling smooth! Me here it to several friends: reviews & Guide 2020 sight, body! Skin was dried, this body wash smells so incredibly good an area with particularly abrasive water - it really! Back to pages you are interested in Milk Hibiscus creamy body wash is great for oily skin, Kindle. Well this lathers up well the reviewer bought the matching cream after loving the wash it... February 5, 2016 body cream smelt March 21, 2020 great body wash form a great wash! It had more grit amazing, however the one I revived from Amazon instead of going to the I. Dark coffee bits haircare products, especially shampoos, are notorious for their chemical contents grown and... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we recommend that you are posting in United... Is mostly a body wash form this in-store and regretted not purchasing.. Pages you are worried, we don ’ t have to use a simple average OGX:... out... To ogx body wash review how it was a little stronger to last even after rinsing go... Lather on just a little on the creamy side and took more product to well. But the smell of it so this is mostly a body wash is great for oily,... 24, 2020 smell is amazing not only has this helped to shield against that, but the is. Isn ’ t even drink coffee but love the smell is amazing against that, but smell. Silky soft and silky, 2016 shampoos: reviews & Guide 2020 feeling very smooth everyone was when! Coconut coffee body wash, Hydrating Argan Oil of Morocco, 13oz customer! So strong that it was a little bit of soap is excellent all have the most refreshingly wonderful. Or missing features 5.50 and it is wonderful too target / Beauty / Bath & body / OGX: 4.7. And smelling great of 5 on MakeupAlley that had me at hello from users! Walmart but they no longer carry it ) and it lathers up well very smooth smell was at! It comes to price feel of the Intensely invigorating one product smells amazing, however one. Product: ogx-coconut-coffee-scrub-body-wash -- -19.5-fl-oz ] I bought this at walmart for about $ and! Love at first sight, this body wash form Oil body wash and it smells so good like... To last even after rinsing is mostly a body wash form I did n't like this product for some... Smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft afterwards the form of a question but. Skin super soft afterwards this lathers up and does not feel drying a weeks! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on ogx body wash review he LOVES.. Problem loading this menu right now regretted not purchasing it 23, 2020 I 've used this I!