I will not order from Niko Sushi again. Niko Sushi - Tecumseh - phone number, website, address & opening hours - ON - Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Sushi & Japanese Restaurants. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Niko Sushi at 10 Amy Croft Dr in Windsor - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Niko Sushi welcomes you to their establishment. The Niko sauce is amazing, I always order extra. Niko Sushi, Windsor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Niko Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #287 of 712 restaurants in Windsor. I recommend avoiding this one. They are open after-hours all week and are readily reachable by car. Try the chicken and open your world. Niko Sushi $$ • Sushi, Sushi Bar NIKO Sushi, Tecumseh, ON. Japanese like never before. I just picked some rolls up for lunch and everything was fresh and made quickly. There are lots of really good sushi places in the Windsor area. The sushi may be good but the petty dishonesty of the owner leads me to believe food safety may not be a priority. Niko Sushi, Tecumseh: See 44 unbiased reviews of Niko Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 56 restaurants in Tecumseh. Join Niko sushi 🍣 in Windsor to explore their tasteful food. ✔ 1 menu page, ⭐ 83 reviews - Niko Sushi menu in Windsor. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Niko Sushi "I love their sushi. 781 likes. Welcome to Niko Sushi restaurant we offer a rich dining experience with Japanese dishes. The prices are reasonable."