Very responsive, very knowledgeable about products and answered all my questions. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on gear from us. Very helpful, provided useful information, happy with assistance. Finally, place the back cover of the MTX Terminator TNA251 Car Amplifier on top of the sides, and screw the 6 black Phillips screws in using the Phillips Screwdriver. Copyright © 2020 MTX Audio. Very knowledgeable and approachable with a great sense of humor. MTX's Spider Plateau Venting design keeps each sub's voice coil cool so you can count on some serious bass when the music goes deep. I'm ordering today! You will receive a link to reset your password. Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. Your employees seem to have a passion for what they sell. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. Please enter your email address below. When you sign up for a Crutchfield account, you’ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. phone cable (RJ-25 plugs). Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams. My years of listening to music, performing, and DJing have taught me a lot about what gives you great sound. All my calls to Crutchfield always are helpful and pressure-free. Estimated wait for next available agent : We’ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. Best powered subwoofers for the car in 2020. Please subscribe to our email notification list to get information on firmware releases as soon as they are available. I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood, I've crossed the ocean for great music. Installing new audio equipment in your vehicle can be complicated, and it's always helpful when you can simplify the process without compromising on quality. The TNP212DV utilizes the TNE212DV vented dual 12" enclosure, which combines great subwoofer design with perfect vented enclosure design to outperform everything in its class. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. Each sub can handle 500 watts RMS (1000 watts RMS for the entire enclosure) and are internally wired for a 2Ω load, making them a perfect match for the TNA500D amp, which provides up to 500 watts RMS for the subwoofer enclosure. In order to ensure optimal performance of your IPX speaker(s) , it is important to be aware of the latest firmware updates available. Top notch service from him every time. The classic black goes well with any interior and is resilient to tearing and wear. Each 12" subwoofer can handle 500-watts RMS power, 1000-watts RMS for the entire enclosure. Maverick brought to my attention a 60 day price match that I had no idea existed. Our Advisors test and install gear in their own vehicles. After me knowing about you for 40 yrs & never hearing anything negative, I knew what I bought would be good quality. All rights reserved. It may take up to a week for your review to appear. Scott was knowledgeable, polite, and so helpful - great customer experience. 4 gauge wiring kit and some panel remover tools. TNP212V is a remote bass-level control allowing you to adjust the bass level Testing (and enjoying) the gear is part of the job of a Crutchfield staff writer. The enclosure itself is made using extra-strength 5/8" MDF (medium density fiberboard), which is the preferred material for subwoofer enclosures, ensuring the enclosure can contain the massive low frequency sound waves generated by the subwoofers without problem. Carson is extremely polite and knowledgeable. Will definitely be ordering more in the future! Sign up for an account now, Our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover. Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers. Since 1974. Thank you! Its aircraft-grade black carpet covering protects the box and offers a neat appearance that blends in with most interiors, while the embroidered Terminator logo enhances the cabinet's cool factor. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. The embroidered Terminator logo adds a custom look. Inputs and controls for the amplifier include the following: Remote Bass Control: Included with the SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. SUBWOOFER + INTERNAL AMPLIFIER + ENCLOSURE, CAN-AM MAVERICK AND COMMANDER AUDIO SOLUTIONS, SPEAKER CABLES, SELECTORS, AND VOLUME CONTROLS, Dual 12" 400-Watt RMS Sealed Enclosure and Mono Block Amplifier, Dual 12" 400-Watt RMS Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure, Dual 12" 1000-Watt RMS Vented Subwoofer Enclosure. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. The Party Pack is 1000-watts RMS and is designed to deliver all the bass you could ever need. Overview: The MTX TNP212DV package includes the new TNE212DV dual 12" The Party Pack is 1000-watts RMS and is designed to deliver all the bass you could ever need. We do not have MTX's official reasoning behind including an amp that outputs 500W RMS. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. For an enclosure that will stand up to heavy bass output, MTX chose 5/8" medium-density fiberboard. Congratulations - you’ve finished the teardown of the MTX Terminator TNA251 Car Amplifier! Request Access to Use AtlasIED.com to Place Purchase Orders. SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. This is why I buy my high end AV equipment from Crutchfield. Amplifier 500-Watts RMS Power, Class D Topology, Vented Design - Optimized and Tuned for Deeper and Harder Hitting Bass. The remote bass-level control can be mounted Schedule a convenient time for us to call you. The MTX TNE212DV dual 12" subwoofer enclosure is the ideal solution for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle's system without breaking their bank or going over the top. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published.