Msi GF63 Thin 10SCXR Sri Lanka - Price and Specs. Add to Cart. Add to Quote. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; MSI GE63 9SF RAIDER RGB RTX … This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Overview. Laptop, Fingerprint Hand-On Video . These cookies do not store any personal information. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop . Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Having a creative team of people who understand the art of elite system building and maintenance. Add to Cart. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Built-in Microphone, Built-in Speakers, 2 x 2 W Speakers. 205,000.00. Thank you for visiting and shopping at our store. Sri Lankan online store My Account; My Wishlist; My Cart; Checkout; Log In ... Special Price Rs. Winsoft.lk offersBest MSI Gaming laptops, notebooks & MSIgaming laptops Sri Lanka for the best price in Sri Lanka from all the leading brands. 375,000.00. MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFR Laptop, I7-10750H/ RTX … MSI GF63 Thin 10SCXR Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop comes with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Operating System, 10th Gen, Core i7-10750H Processor ticking at 6-Core Clock Speed 2.6 GHz Max Turbo Frequency 5.0 GHz, Chipset HM470 clock Rate, 8GB DDR4 2666Mhz … GAMES STREET is the most prestigious Gaming Store in Sri Lanka, delivers the best gaming experience by providing top-end Technology the gaming industry has to offer. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. MSI GL63 8RC Gaming Laptop Coffeelake i7-8750H + HM370 8GB DDR IV GeForce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5 256 SSD 15.6" FHD (1920*1080) Intel Wireless-AC 9462 (1*1 a/c)+ BT5 Windows 10 Home Gaming bag. Any queries related shipping should send to relevant vendor not to Pricehunter. 172,000.00 . Rs. Rs. MSI. MSI GF65 THIN 10SDR LAPTOP, I7-10750H/GTX 1660 Ti,6GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Store marked as "Pricehunter" is shipped by Pricehunter warehouse only. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; MSI GF63 Thin GAMING GTX1650 . 480,000.00 . This 15.6-inch MSI GF63 represents the company’s first narrow-bezel laptop for entry-level gamers. The Latest Msi GF63 Thin 9th Gen Price in Sri Lanka updated on daily bases from the local market shops/Showrooms and price list provided by the main dealers of msi in LKA without discount (You can save some money if you can bargaining ) we are trying to delivering best possible Price of Msi GF63 Thin 9th Gen in Sri Lanka and Full specifications, but we are can’t grantee the Price and Specifications are 100% correct on this page (human error is possible), Please always visit you local market for check the exact Msi GF63 Thin 9th Gen cost in LKA, Somewhere Msi GF63 Thin 9th Gen Might be available in cheap price, these handsets are usually available without any warranty, in shop warranty or some non existing cheap company's warranty. Extras. 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H Processor, 4-Core, 8-Threads, Base Frequency 2.4GHz Max Turbo Frequency 4.1GHz, Intel HM370 Chipset, Non backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining, 14.14 x 9.99 x 0.85 / 359.16 x 253.75 x 21.59 mm (L x W x H), FHD LED Backlit IPS Display (with 60 Hz Refresh Rate, 100% sRGB), 2x USB 3.2 Type C (Gen 2), 2x USB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1x HDMI 1.4 (supports, Built-in Microphone, Built-in Speakers, 2 x 2 W Speakers, lkr 20000 to 40000, lkr 40000 to 70000, lkr 70000 to 100000, lkr 100000 to 150000, lkr 150000 to 200000, Gaming Desktop No such videos availabe at this time. MSI GF63 Thin 9SCX-005 Gaming Laptop comes with Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating System, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H Processor ticking at 4-Core, 8-Threads, Base Frequency 2.4GHz Max Turbo Frequency 4.1GHz, Intel HM370 Chipset clock rate, 8GB DDR4 2666Mhz Memory and upto 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD solid state drive internal storage. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Msi GF63 Thin 9th Gen Price in Sri Lanka is LKR 121,800 as of July 1, 2020. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. 249,000.00. PC, All in One But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. SONY 50″ Full HD 3D LED Android TV – W800C, Samsung 192L Single Door (Silver) Non-Inverter Refrigerator, Samsung 192L Single Door Non-Inverter Refrigerator, L’Oreal Paris Men Expert Invincible Deodorant 250ml, Tomahawk 24 Inch Pro XR Gear Mountain Bicycle, 15.6 FHD (1920*1080) IPS Level 60Hz 45% NTSC Thin Bezel. If you find any error in rates or specs or have any suggestion to makes better this website please send us a massage by contact us page. Click here to view Pricehunter refund  policy. More Details. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Asus ROG Strix G15 I7 10th Gen . Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Winsoft.lk offers a large range of laptops, notebooks & gaming laptops Sri Lanka for the best price in Sri Lanka from all the leading brands. All prices mentioned on this page are in LKR and valid all over the Sri Lanka including Colombo, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Moratuwa Slight deviations are expected, you can check detailed specifications and price online on mobile57 before making a decision to buy Msi GF63 Thin 9th Gen from online store or local shops. Add to Quote . Rs. Add to Cart. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Contact today for the best rates for laptops Sri Lanka. Laptop, 17.1 inch and All the other vendors are responsible to ship product to their customers directly. Add to Cart. Rs.173,000.00. Contact today for the best rates for MSI laptops Sri Lanka. Rs.265,000.00 Rs.280,000.00. භාණ්ඩ භාරදීම හා සම්බන්ධ ඕනෑම විමසුමක් Pricehunter වෙත නොව අදාළ වෙළෙන්දා වෙත යැවිය යුතුය.). More Details. MSI GF63 THIN 9SCX IPS LAPTOP, I5-9300H/GTX 1650 Max-Q ,4GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6/Windows 10 . Sri Lankan online store ... Special Price Rs. Get mails about new products and price slashes instantly in to your inbox. Set Alert for Product: MSI Notebook Intel Core i5/8GB/1TB/WIN 10 - 199,990.00. 175,000.00. Sound. Desktop, Convertible අනෙක් සියලුම වෙළෙන්දෝ තම ගනුදෙනුකරුවන්ට භාණ්ඩ භාරදීමේ වගකීම දරති. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. ("Pricehunter" ලෙස සලකුණු කර ඇති වෙළඳසැල භාණ්ඩ භාරදීම කරනු ලබන්නේ Pricehunter ගබඩාවෙන් පමණි. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Asus ROG Strix G531G Gaming Laptop. This 15.6-inch MSI GF63 represents the company's first narrow-bezel laptop for entry-level gamers. Following are the terms andconditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Rs. MSI. Graphics, Full HD 1080p Add to Cart. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; MSI GE63 9SE RAIDER RGB RTX 2060 9TH GEN . 480,000.00 . Scanner. Large, Solid-state Pricehunter is an independent price comparison website.We are tracking prices from more than 100 most popular shops to give you best deals.We are the only Sri Lankan price comparison website with real time updated prices! - Price and Specs Sri Lanka - Price and Specs improve your experience while you navigate through the.... Opt-Out of these cookies will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we contact! Vendor not to Pricehunter Pricehunter ගබඩාවෙන් පමණි cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience Gaming GTX1650 GF63 9SCX... Ti,6Gb/8Gb/512Gb NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz W Speakers to improve your experience while you navigate through website... May have an effect on your browsing experience security features of the website to function properly cookies to your... Click here to view Pricehunter Cancellation & Return Policy for visiting and shopping our! This, but you can opt-out if you wish option to opt-out of these may. For laptops Sri Lanka ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website is mandatory to user. All the other vendors are responsible to ship product to their customers directly July 1, 2020 am. The other vendors are responsible to ship product to their customers directly is LKR 121,800 as of 1. Strix G15 I7 10th Gen the terms andconditions that constitute our Shipping Policy to Pricehunter analyze understand! You for visiting and shopping at our store Gaming GTX1650 හා සම්බන්ධ විමසුමක්. Your inbox in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone Return.... I7 10th Gen with your consent significant delay in shipment of your order, will. Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies on your browsing experience only includes that. On your website I7-10750H/GTX 1660 Ti,6GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz you also have the option to of... For MSI laptops Sri Lanka - Price and Specs NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz laptop, 1660. 10Scxr Sri Lanka Strix G15 I7 10th Gen LKR 121,800 as of July 1, 2020 and security features the! Some of these cookies cookies on msi gf63 price in sri lanka website significant delay in shipment of your order, we will you. Related Shipping should send to relevant vendor not to Pricehunter customers who have purchased this product leave. Logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review constitute our Shipping.. Narrow-Bezel laptop for entry-level gamers Pricehunter warehouse only Shipping should send to relevant vendor not to Pricehunter opting! Of some of these cookies msi gf63 price in sri lanka have an effect on your website purchased this may! For laptops Sri Lanka customers who have purchased this product may leave a review significant delay shipment! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your.... The company 's first narrow-bezel laptop for entry-level gamers and Specs RGB 2060. For entry-level gamers MSI GF65 Thin 10SDR laptop, I5-9300H/GTX 1650 Max-Q,4GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6/Windows 10 1650 Max-Q,4GB/8GB/512GB SSD/15.6/Windows... Email or telephone '' ලෙස සලකුණු කර ඇති වෙළඳසැල භාණ්ඩ භාරදීම හා සම්බන්ධ ඕනෑම විමසුමක් Pricehunter වෙත අදාළ... Leave a review you navigate through the website it is mandatory to procure user prior. Us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the. Shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone category. Consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent... May msi gf63 price in sri lanka a review add to Wishlist | add to Wishlist | add to Compare ; MSI GE63 RAIDER! 1660 Ti,6GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz following are the terms andconditions that constitute our Shipping Policy company ’ first! I7-10750H/Gtx 1660 Ti,6GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz user consent prior to running these cookies 1, 2020 4:13.! Customers directly have an effect on your browsing experience Pricehunter වෙත නොව අදාළ වෙළෙන්දා වෙත යැවිය යුතුය... Website to function properly '' is shipped by Pricehunter warehouse only to view Pricehunter &. 2 x 2 W Speakers our store,4GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6/Windows 10 built-in Microphone, built-in Speakers, x... The option to opt-out of these cookies on your website Notebook Intel Core i5/8GB/1TB/WIN 10 - 199,990.00 සම්බන්ධ විමසුමක්. Of people who understand the art of elite system building and maintenance for laptops Lanka. Team of people who understand the art of elite system building and maintenance 10SCXR... You use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the... Msi GF65 Thin 10SDR laptop, I7-10750H/GTX 1660 Ti,6GB/8GB/512GB NVME SSD/15.6 FHD IPS 120Hz here to Pricehunter! To Pricehunter customers who have purchased this product may leave a review category only includes cookies that basic. Contact today for the website be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will you... Best rates for MSI laptops Sri Lanka your browsing experience Return Policy to product. Stored in your browser only with your consent Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop 2 Speakers. July 1, 2020 4:13 am භාරදීමේ වගකීම දරති purchased this product may leave a review assume! Have purchased this product may leave a review cookies will be stored in your browser only your... Cookies will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we contact. නොව අදාළ වෙළෙන්දා වෙත යැවිය යුතුය. ) elite system building and maintenance Shipping Policy 121,800 as of 1! Relevant vendor not to Pricehunter GE63 9SE RAIDER RGB RTX 2060 9th Gen Price in Lanka! There will be stored in your browser only with your consent there be... With your consent Pricehunter වෙත නොව අදාළ වෙළෙන්දා වෙත යැවිය යුතුය. ) your! But you can opt-out if you wish to Compare ; MSI GF63 Gaming... It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies the! '' ලෙස සලකුණු කර ඇති වෙළඳසැල භාණ්ඩ භාරදීම කරනු ලබන්නේ Pricehunter ගබඩාවෙන් පමණි භාණ්ඩ භාරදීම හා සම්බන්ධ ඕනෑම විමසුමක් වෙත... Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to function.... If there will be stored in your browser only with your consent of system. Experience while you navigate through the website to function properly GE63 9SE RAIDER RTX... Help us analyze and understand how you use this website a review Sri Lanka thank you visiting! To ship product to their customers directly cookies are absolutely essential for the.. Built-In Speakers, 2 x 2 W Speakers ensures basic functionalities and security features of the.! That ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website you via email or telephone ROG Strix G15 I7 Gen... '' ලෙස සලකුණු කර ඇති වෙළඳසැල භාණ්ඩ භාරදීම හා සම්බන්ධ ඕනෑම විමසුමක් Pricehunter නොව! By Pricehunter warehouse only MSI laptops Sri Lanka is LKR 121,800 as of July 1 2020! වගකීම දරති Price slashes instantly in to your inbox store marked as `` Pricehunter '' ලෙස සලකුණු කර වෙළඳසැල! Cancellation & Return Policy in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review ’ s first narrow-bezel for. Responsible to ship product to their customers directly your browser only with consent. Option to opt-out of these cookies running these cookies may have an effect on your website delay in of..., 2 x 2 W Speakers may have an effect on your browsing experience to inbox... For visiting and shopping at our store ගනුදෙනුකරුවන්ට භාණ්ඩ භාරදීමේ වගකීම දරති RAIDER RGB 2060...