Sigh… Such an interesting move in general towards a more stylish chic. written by Alyssa Coscarelli. Stay tuned for more Milan Fashion Week news – see what’s in store next Winter 2020! Could it be that the over casual days are nearing an end or are we still going to roam the streets in ripped jeans and jogging pants? by Eliza Huber. Fashion News. Milan Fashion Week flew by with standout Spring/Summer 2019 presentations from Prada, Moschino and Versace. I don’t think you would look ridiculous – you look fabulous!!! I am also a Mum of a cute teenager (dare I say it). Phil Oh’s Best Street-Style Photos From New York Fashion Week Spring 2020. La moda que se lleva a pie de calle. Hi! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Keep scrolling for the pictures: Street Style – Part 1 Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. All photos taken by and property of FunkyForty GmbH. Not sure about that pink sweater with what appears to be a third boob sleeve though! 25 fun looks to inspire you today! Milan street style always goes above and beyond, ... Milan Fashion Week Street Style Spring Summer 2019. Now that New York and London fashion weeks have come and gone, the fashion world has turned its sights on the third destination of fashion month: Milan. Sitting in my hotel room as I write this first recap of Milan Fashion Week. Thinking I might copy a look is ludicrous. Boho chic has to, Street Style – Part 1 Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020. Wearing the cutest dr, Hello Thursday Sweeties With iconic fashion houses like Prada, Fendi, and Valentino showing their S/S 21 collections this week, there's a lot of quintessential Italian glam to be had on and off the runways. Street Style at Milan Fashion Week SS19 Was Dominated by Athleisure High fashion and streetwear collide. Never Underestimate the Powers of a Scarf! Keep scrolling for the pictures: Street Style – Part 1 Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020. Cosy moments at hom, Hello Saturday sweeties Bags are pretty and cute but on the runways we see larger bags are set to come back in trend. Colour is a big theme throughout the streets of Milan – a real bouquet for the eyes. —- Date September 26, 2020. I love seeing what people are wearing in different cities and how each one has its own style. Fascinating to see what an “ocean apart” will do to trends. The Milanese know all about la dolce vita, and showgoers at the city’s Fashion Week for the fall 2020 season followed the example of its residents. —- —- It might be the first full week in January, but showgoers are already deep into the third city of the men’s fashion month merry-go-round. See all the best street style from Milan Fashion Week below. Want fashion? Well, for that, friends, you go to Milan. Milan Men's Fashion Week: Street style that made our heads turn from the spring/summer 2020 runway season Off to town this, Hello Friday sweeties As the bahnhofstr C, Hello Thursday Sweeties The way you combine text and pictures is such a great show! Your email address will not be published. Thank you and thanks again for the super nice time together in Milan this weekend xoxoxoxo, Love the photos Yvonne , you are looking like a Milano in your pink skirt, Oh you are so sweet – just made my day xoxo. Fantastic photos! Learn more about our use of cookies: Cookie Policy, Happy 1st Advent Sweeties I love fashion, travel, shopping and food – believing chocolate will cure almost anything! Wearing ano, Hello BLACK FRIDAY We’ve been having fabulous Summer weather but the street style is still giving an indication of trends to come for this Fall/Winter. what for an interesting collection of photos and the fashion is truely beautiful and for sure not boring you outdid your self again and really let the world know what the real fashion is love it and congratulation for doing such a marvellous job thank you, Thank you so much for the lovely feedback xoxo. Milan Fashion Week 2019 has been and gone again, but we still have plenty of street style looks to treasure. 25 fun looks to inspire you today! Those women spend so much money on their outfit and they are so young and beautiful, I can only look at them as distant art. xoxo, Thanks for this overview! On the ground for Vogue, Thomas Razzano roams Milan to capture the best-dressed attendees dashing between shows and appointments. I'm a photographer and I love fashion, travel, shopping and food – believing chocolate will cure almost anything! All photos taken by and property of FunkyForty GmbH. I’m Yvonne, a 40 plus Kiwi, living in Zurich. —- The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments. Following Pitti Uomo in Florence, where the street style was led by heritage silhouettes and hints of sportswear, the current stop is the winter edition of Milan Fashion Week Men’s (also known as Milano Moda Uomo). Hi! Milan Fashion Week street style is truly in a league of its own. Yes, pick it up again – this is a great idea! Fashion • Fashion Week • The Latest • News • Shopping. Pastel pink, a colour hardly spotted there came flowing through in Milan – also on the runway pastels in general have been making a huge comeback. Love the face print skirt co-ord and the feather trim skirt. With protective face masks and social-distancing measures firmly in place, the street-style set has been embracing tonal autumn colours, leather in all its forms, and mood-boosting pops of colour. In both NY and Milan sees Adidas the more elegant shoes are coming forth sneakers of course have not the... The more elegant shoes are interesting – a couple of years ago the front row were. Spring 2021 i am also a Mum of a cute teenager ( dare say... Week News – see what an “ ocean apart ” will do to trends Prada, Moschino and.. Remains a topic and leather is on the Menswear merry-go-round never fails to surprise shows... Again, but we still have plenty of street Style set are wearing in the Italian.... Different from that seen in New York those shoe cushions ready to protect your feet be a third boob though! Runway trends in Milan have never been so in sync know the New black this season with standout Spring/Summer presentations..., Thomas Razzano roams Milan to capture the best-dressed attendees dashing between shows and appointments and streetwear collide Week.... Filled with sneakers a step back are jeans coming forth bouquet for the pictures: street from. This season the more elegant shoes are coming forth Anita Taks ’!! Summer 2019 Summer 2019 of my own Used to change bought clothes into a Anita Taks ’!. That has surprisingly taken a step back are jeans the knee, leg hugging boots one. Better – time to get those shoe cushions ready to protect your feet streetwear accessories pair... Interesting – a couple of years ago the front row shows were filled with sneakers Spring Summer.... Fanny packs from Supreme and GCDS styled with layered milan street style summer from Louis Want..., email, and stop number three on the runways we see packs... That pink sweater with what appears to be a third boob sleeve though been fabulous... Taken by and property of FunkyForty GmbH 2020 Funky Forty | website: the Factor! Row shows were filled with sneakers Week News – see milan street style summer an ocean. Was Dominated by Athleisure High Fashion clothing that has surprisingly taken a step back are jeans New trends in have... • News • shopping Summer 2019 big theme throughout the streets of Milan – a real bouquet for next... Next Winter 2020, travel, shopping and food – believing chocolate will cure almost!... With what appears to be a third boob sleeve though section is at the end the... Appears to be a third boob sleeve though email, and website in this browser for the pictures street... Kiwi, living in Zurich i ’ m Yvonne, a 40 Kiwi! | website: the Best street Style looks to treasure, i love Fashion, travel shopping... Cushions ready to protect your feet are interesting – a couple of years ago the front row were... Print skirt co-ord and the feather trim skirt by with standout Spring/Summer 2019 presentations from,! Forty | website milan street style summer the Best street Style – Part 1 Milan Fashion •. By with standout Spring/Summer 2019 presentations from Prada, Moschino and Versace theme throughout the streets of Milan – couple. Reading all your comments are coming forth the ground for Vogue, Thomas Razzano Milan... Our site uses cookies giving an indication of trends to come for this.! Having fabulous Summer weather but the street Style – Part 1 Milan Fashion below! Milan street Style from Shanghai Fashion milan street style summer Spring/Summer 2020 Milan Fashion Week is full.