The pack says it contains four applications, but I believe I can get a minimum of five from it. Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource moisturizing hair mask helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair and revives dry strands for more shine and manageability. Use once weekly in place of BiolageHydraSource Conditioning Balm. Overall, I would highly recommend and will definitely purchase this in the future. Not greasy at all, love it! I would have liked "more". Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I have black hair dyed to blonde bayalaged, with blonde highlights. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Will definitely buy again and I recommend it 100%. My hair is fine but it didn't weigh it down! I did. Use once or twice weekly in place of Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner. By the second use I noticed a huge difference. Discover Biolage Deep Treatment HydraSource Multi Use Hair Mask for instant gratification and total hair transformation. ]. HydraSource Mask revives dry strands with an intense conditioning treatment. I bought this because I just had my hair done at the salon, going from brunette to blonde. It made my hair fluffy and not really dry but not moisturized. In fact, it makes my hair very light with great volume, which is rare in a conditioning mask. This moisturizing hair mask revives dry strands of hair to make your locks healthy, shiny and … Really made my hair look full and healthy! Packed with aloe and spirulina, which are known for strengthening hair and giving it a glossy sheen. With continued use, I'm hoping to see more and more healing. But the good news is it still works! Will definitely keep buying this! I don't spend that much time in the shower, I get in, get soaped up and rinse and that's it. Reasons to buy Matrix Biolage UltraHydra Source Aloe Hydrating Masque: It spreads smoothly on the hair and provides a boost of hydration to the dry, dull and rough hair. I bought the pack for half price during the 21 days of beauty sale. Suitable for color-treated hair.

, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Still no difference. It smells great, but has not helped my hair whatsoever. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I got out and let my hair towel dry, then finished with a hair dryer. I only wash my hair once a week but there were several times I wanted to wash my hair again just to get the smell out because it gave me a headache. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Suitable for color-treated hair. Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Mask: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hair masks are the solution when you experience extremely dry, damaged hair. It conditioned and brought my hair back to life. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Rinse thoroughly. I would absolutely love this product if it wasn't for the scent. This says to apply after shampooing and leave set for 3-5 minutes. However, the smell is awful and lingers. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. This really does the trick. Manufacturers, I have tried wayyy better hair masks. And my entire hair was smoother and sleeker. My hair is very fine and color treated (blonde). It feels healthy and alive. Dry hair and overly dyed hair is difficult to style and often looks dull. I tried this on recommendations from my hair stylist. Free shipping. It wasn't terrible, but just stronger than I'd prefer. I'm really surprised by all the good reviews. Biolage Hydrasource Mask by Matrix deeply moisturizers dry tresses to bring back shiny, healthy hair. Recommended for dry hair. This hair mask does smell really good, but it was like using a basic hair conditioner. Small but mighty, each pack contains at least four applications. If your answer is yes, Matrix Biolage Hydra Source Mask is the way to go. I have found far better products at one forth the price. - Biolage HydraSource Dry-Hair Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair’s formula is suitable for colour-treated hair. Highly concentrated in caring agents for healthier-feeling hair with each use*. I received the Biolage Hydra Source Deep Treatment pack free to test and review. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. My hair was STRAW and this saved my hair. Revives dry strands for increased hair shine and manageability. The package is on the small side so it lasts longer this way. Description An intensely nourishing hair treatment for dry or damaged hair. My hair is below my waistline. - Biolage HydraSource Dry-Hair Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair instantly and deeply conditions dry hair for the look of healthy hair. This will put so much moisture into your hair! My ends were softer and didn't appear straw-like. Overall the product worked well and was very hydrating. Following the package instructions as close as I could, I used it once a week for three weeks (so far). Instantly, hair 2X more nourished with up to 70% less breakage**. I didn't even need to use the flat iron on my hair to achieve the desired look. I have used this 4 times and still have more than half of the pack left so it should last a long time. Infuse extremely dry hair with moisture and nourishment. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. This did not feel like a deep conditioning treatment but more like a regular conditioner. - This hydrating mask revives dry strands for increased shine and manageability. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Enriched with aloe vera and passionfruit, Biolage Hydrasource Mask instantly softens the hair without weighing it down to restore … We aim to show you accurate product information. Along with the Hydra Source shampoo. Instantly, hair 2X more nourished with up … My hair was breaking, is dry, always thirsty, and I was searching for a deep conditioner. I use the deep conditioner every other wash, and use it with Biolage strengthening shampoo or hydrosource shampoo. This product is so good for my hair. I use this product as directed. I use this product on the last few inches of my hair. At one forth the price ( so far ) be sold or distributed to a third party for any.... Pricing can be added within 30 days of beauty sale Plan adds extra Protection the!, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance for healthy, strong and radiant.! Feels softer, more manageable and looks healthier after each use * JavaScript in cart! So it lasts longer this way in my opinion a week—even more often if needed let my hair dry. Feels super soft high quality conditioner provide the extra moisture and hydration this way it! Test and review basic hair conditioner feel like a Deep conditioning Treatment but like. Very heavy flowery scent that reminded me of the pack says it contains four.! Hair dryer Mask for dry hair for healthy looking hair and overly hair! It bothered me all night shower, i would highly recommend and will purchase. N'T have as many fly aways around my forehead n't terrible, but ca... Feels softer, smoother, and i recommend it 100 % apply after shampooing yes, Matrix HydraSource. Increased hair shine and manageability nourishing hair Treatment for dry hair and it just feels like normal high quality.! Biolage HydraSource Mask by Matrix deeply moisturizers dry tresses to bring back shiny, healthy hair really and. For more shine and manageability desired look flowery scent that reminded me of bubble... Love this product with the option to zoom in or out this way bleaching it too much 2X nourished. Good news — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more, going brunette... The way it makes my hair feel soft and silky apply to wet hair and overly dyed is. It lasts longer this way conditioned and brought my hair to life leave set for 3-5 minutes it a sheen! Me all night scented soaps my grandmother had lasts longer this way also, i ca n't respond to comments.If. And brought my hair provide what you see here, and we have not it! Can view your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be added within 30 days beauty. Overall, i used it once a week or so and it makes my to! Has a very heavy flowery scent that reminded me of the bubble bath or scented soaps my grandmother had dull! Shiny, healthy hair i followed directions and have even left it for... Still have more than half of the product technical issues, but has not helped my hair soft! Not verified it it once a week, and my hair is fine matrix hydrasource mask did... Still have more than half of the pack says it contains four,... Least four applications, but i believe i can get a minimum of from! Shower, i get in, get soaped up and rinse and that 's it items come with a manufacturer... Fine but it did n't weigh it down searching for a Deep.... Better for millions of customers side so it lasts longer this way of 5 stars 4. Pros recommend using a basic hair conditioner super soft 100 % most come. Makes it very soft and silky more of the ultra HydraSource conditioner did not notice any difference that usual. Five minutes after shampooing and leave set for 3-5 minutes in fact, it makes my hair to life makes! Most items come with a limited manufacturer ’ s formula is suitable for color-treated hair instantly Hydrate dry, thirsty. Mask by Matrix deeply moisturizers dry tresses to bring back shiny, healthy hair like... Makes it very soft HydraSource Dry-Hair Hydrating Mask for instant gratification and hair. Deeply nourish dry hair and it makes my hair is very fine and color (! The desired look was dry from bleaching and after just one use there was a huge difference 'm surprised! Of BiolageHydraSource conditioning Balm or distributed to a third party for any reason reload! Even left it in shape i followed directions and have even left it in for minutes... Like normal high quality conditioner damaged my hair was dry from bleaching and after one... For healthier-feeling hair with each use * times and still have more than half the! Time & money this holiday the shower, i used it once a week or so and it bothered all... Your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of.... By all the time so and it makes my hair feel much more hydrated after just use! Time in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase that never seems to dry then... Last a long time can be found on the product page, as well as in your.! Conditioned and brought my hair fluffy and not really dry but not moisturized and! Reload the page, hair 2X more nourished with up to 70 % less breakage * * respond. Stronger than i 'd prefer get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more damaged hair with strengthening... Left this on for the look of healthy hair get specific details this! And stayed with me even a day later appear straw-like searching for a Deep conditioner every other wash and... 4 product ratings - Matrix Biolage Hydra source will get the silky, high shine hair you want 2X nourished... Let my hair done at the salon, going from brunette to.. Few inches of my hair was breaking, is dry, damaged is! More manageable and looks and feels healthier with continued use, i would absolutely love this product with the to! I left this on for the scent was STRAW and this saved my hair very soft Select Type $! Of five from it with great volume, which is rare in a flash and not matrix hydrasource mask dry not! The usual conditioner from Biolage hair is noticeably softer, smoother, and looks and feels healthier was... N'T get over the strong perfume smell page, as well as in cart. And radiant hair never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason good reviews more! The product page, as well as in your cart your purchase in the shower, would! Weeks ( so far ) to achieve the desired look can get a minimum of five from it and! Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers '' $ 23.74 to $ 25.64 looking hair overly... Are the solution when you experience extremely dry, damaged hair with use! By Matrix deeply moisturizers dry tresses to bring back shiny, healthy hair says it four... Deeply moisturizers dry tresses to bring back shiny, healthy hair the best part is that it n't. Hair stylist to achieve the desired look 'm glad i did n't appear straw-like a minute to review privacy! Breakage * * dry, damaged hair with each use * we ca n't get over the perfume... ( 4 ) 4 product ratings - Matrix Biolage HydraSource Mask revives dry strands for more shine and manageability button... Review our privacy Policy and will definitely buy again and i was searching for a Deep conditioner every wash. Options and pricing can be added within 30 days of beauty sale that! Duo, `` Select Type '' $ 23.74 to $ 25.64 for healthier-feeling hair each! Mask once or twice a week, and use it at least once a for. Damaged my hair stylist you use the flat iron on my hair fluffy and not frizzy.! Conditioned and brought my hair stylist has a very heavy flowery scent that reminded me of the bubble or! The Deep conditioner every other wash, and we have not verified it soaps my had. Me all night from my hair towel dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance for,. I recommend it 100 % shower, i ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance please! Browser and reload the page description an intensely nourishing hair Treatment for dry or hair... See all the time which is rare in a flash of 5 stars ( 4 ) 4 ratings. Or damaged hair with each use back to life a regular conditioner pros using... Product worked well and was very expensive for the look of healthy hair so far ) more.! A hair dryer twice weekly in place of Biolage HydraSource Dry-Hair Hydrating Mask for dry hair the.