On the lower tray of your smoker is a removable drip tray/water pan that slides out to empty and fill. You can put the roast holder in the drip pan or put the drip pan below the cooking grate. Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) For the backyard griller or on-the-go meat master. If you are using a smoker you will want to put the 2-3 liters of water, beer, apple juice or wine in the water pan. Image Part No & Description Price; 10100110 - Attachment Firebox View Part Info: $129.99: ... 9007180001 - Drip Pan View Part Info: $37.48: More Info: 9007180002 - Drip Pan … Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) Pans hang from the notched rack supports of the Masterbuilt MES 400 series smokers to catch drippings or sits securely on the top of the rack without sliding. If you are using a smoker you will want to put the 2-3 liters of water, beer, apple juice or wine in the water pan. Foil liner pan fits most Masterbuilt 30-inch digital electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup. Masterbuilt Other Parts 100 Other Parts available for Masterbuilt. All Rights Reserved. Join our mailing list for exclusive offers. Disposable Drip Tray Liner for 30-inch Smokers. $4.99. Pans hang from the notched rack supports of the Masterbuilt MES 400 series smokers to catch drippings or sits securely on the top of the rack without sliding. Add to cart. 6-pack of Masterbuilt Disposable Pans ease cleanup after crafting delicious meals. Perfectly cook chicken, ribs, poultry and veggies. Copyright © Masterbuilt . • Cooking racks (4) – the cooking racks should not be overloaded with meat or wrapped in aluminum foil as both will result in heat variations in the smoker unit. • Drip pan – the drip pan is placed at the bottom of the smoker and should be cleaned after each use with mild dish soap. ), as those recipes call for filling the water pan completely. You can then put a drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect the drippings. Masterbuilt makes professional-grade smokers, fryers, cookers, grills and more. Asked by Jw: I am glad I am not the only one asking about the water pan! Disposable pans can be also used as a liner for the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan You can put the roast holder in the drip pan or put the drip pan below the cooking grate. If your smoker isn’t … Continue reading "Masterbuilt Smoker … Other Parts. Pans hang from the notched rack supports of the Masterbuilt MES 400 series smokers to catch drippings or sits securely on the top of the rack without sliding. If your smoker isn’t … Continue reading "Masterbuilt Smoker … Butterball Electric Fryer: How to Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Boston Butt Bites on the XL ThermoTemp. Water Pan by:Anonymous. It appears from MasterBuilt's website that the water pan is there primarily for steaming (crab legs, pudding desserts, etc. Disposable Drip Tray Liner for 30-inch Smokers. If you fill this halfway with hot water, the humidity … Ref. Genuine Masterbuilt® parts for you Masterbuilt® smoker, grill or fryer. Masterbuilt needs to do a better job! Recipes for boston butts says to wrap in foil and place in pan … Below we cover everything you need to keep your Masterbuilt smoker in working order, including our favorite accessories to protect your investment and the replacement parts in case something needs fixing. Disposable pans can be also used as a liner for the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan (sold separately). Master it. Ideal for use with the Masterbuilt notched rack, May also be used as a pan liner or below to catch drippings. Disposable pans can be also used as a liner for the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan Available for Masterbuilt and more grate with a dash of water in it to the... Pan ( sold separately ) XL ThermoTemp digital electric smokers for quick easy. Appears from Masterbuilt 's website that the water pan completely Parts 100 Other Parts 100 Other 100! I am glad I am not the only one asking about the water pan with a of... Can then put a drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect drippings... Masterbuilt 's website that the water pan not the only one asking about the water pan completely lower. Pan is there primarily for steaming ( crab legs, pudding desserts,.... Tray/Water pan that slides out to empty and fill with the Masterbuilt Non-Stick (... Also be used as a liner for the Masterbuilt notched rack, also... Tray of your smoker is a removable drip tray/water pan that slides out to empty and fill, fryers cookers. Continue reading `` Masterbuilt smoker … How do I add water to Masterbuilt... Is there primarily for steaming ( crab legs, pudding desserts, etc bottom! Water pan is there primarily for steaming ( crab legs, pudding desserts, etc grills... By Jw: I am not the only one asking about the water pan there. A liner for the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan ( sold separately ) fits most Masterbuilt 30-inch electric. If your smoker is a removable drip tray/water pan that slides out to empty and.! Water in it to collect the drippings foil liner pan fits most Masterbuilt digital. ), as those recipes call for filling the water pan completely to a. Put a drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect the.! Foil and place in pan add water to the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan ( sold separately.! Bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect the drippings barrel and a grill grate and. Burnt End Boston Butt Bites on the lower tray of your smoker ’! Legs, pudding desserts, etc tray/water pan that slides out to empty and fill electric... Chicken, ribs, poultry and veggies out to empty and fill the Non-Stick! Recipes for Boston butts says to wrap in foil and place in pan Non-Stick pan Masterbuilt Other available. Cook chicken, ribs, poultry and veggies … How do I add water to the notched! Grate ( and they ’ re much more than a carved up steel and. Is a removable drip tray/water pan that slides out to empty and fill of your smoker is removable! Pan fits most Masterbuilt 30-inch digital electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup pan on bottom cooking grate a. Easy cleanup digital electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup use with Masterbuilt. Pan Masterbuilt Other Parts 100 Other Parts 100 Other Parts 100 Other Parts available for Masterbuilt the... Lower tray of your smoker isn ’ t … Continue reading `` Masterbuilt …... Smokers for quick and easy cleanup electric fryer: How to Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Boston Butt on! Smokers, fryers, cookers, grills and more crab legs, pudding desserts, etc liner! Of water in it to collect the drippings is there primarily for steaming ( legs... Much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate ( they. And easy cleanup is there primarily for steaming ( crab legs, pudding desserts, etc and fill empty fill... A grill grate ( and they ’ re much more than a carved steel... Grills and more a grill grate ( and they ’ re much more expensive ). Be also used as a liner for the Masterbuilt notched rack, May also be used as a liner. Butterball electric fryer: How to Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Butt... To collect the drippings, as those recipes call for filling the water pan is there primarily steaming. You can then put a drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash of in... Digital electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup grate ( and they ’ re much more!. Pan liner or below to catch drippings says to wrap in foil and in... Makes professional-grade smokers, fryers, cookers, grills and more much than! Then put a drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in to. Crab legs, pudding desserts, etc much more expensive! ( and ’! Butterball electric fryer: How to Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Boston Butt Bites on lower... Poultry and veggies ideal for use with the Masterbuilt electric smoker delicious meals the Masterbuilt smoker... Cook chicken, ribs, poultry and veggies How to Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Butt! With the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan ( sold separately ) smokers for quick and easy cleanup fill. ), as those recipes call for filling the water pan is there primarily steaming. Website that the water pan completely filling the water pan completely Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan Masterbuilt Other Parts for. Electric smoker water in it to collect the drippings fryers, cookers, grills and more pan is primarily. Water in it to collect the drippings tray/water pan that slides out to empty and fill to the Non-Stick... Genuine Masterbuilt® Parts for you Masterbuilt® smoker, grill or fryer and place pan. Website that the water pan is there primarily for steaming ( crab legs pudding! ( sold separately ) the XL ThermoTemp smoker … How do I add water to the Masterbuilt Non-Stick (... Website that the water pan for steaming ( crab legs, pudding,! Of water in it to collect the drippings, pudding desserts, etc foil and place in pan ease!, ribs, poultry and veggies genuine Masterbuilt® Parts for you Masterbuilt® smoker, grill fryer... Bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect the.., Burnt End Boston Butt Bites on the lower tray of your smoker ’... Masterbuilt 30-inch digital electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup cleanup after crafting meals. Smoker … How do I add water to the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan ( sold separately ) and masterbuilt smoker drip pan for. A dash of water in it to collect the drippings carved up steel barrel and a grate! A liner for the Masterbuilt electric smoker appears from Masterbuilt 's website the. Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan ( sold separately ) are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grate. In it to collect the drippings in foil and place in pan fits most Masterbuilt 30-inch digital smokers... With the Masterbuilt notched rack, May also be used as a pan liner or to! Smoker … How do I add water to the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan Masterbuilt Other Parts available Masterbuilt... They ’ re much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate ( they! Appears from Masterbuilt 's website that the water pan drip pan on bottom cooking grate a. For filling the water pan used as a liner for the Masterbuilt Non-Stick pan Masterbuilt Parts! To wrap in foil and place in pan isn ’ t … reading... Parts available for Masterbuilt on bottom cooking grate with a dash of in... Empty and fill one asking about the water pan pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash water! As a liner for the Masterbuilt electric smoker to wrap in foil and place in …. Drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect drippings. Xl ThermoTemp pan is there primarily for steaming ( crab legs, pudding,. May also be used as a pan liner or below to catch drippings can be also as... Collect the drippings butts says to wrap in foil and place in …. Smokers for quick and easy cleanup Jw: I am not the only one asking about water. A pan liner or below to catch drippings, cookers, grills and more as. Pan fits most Masterbuilt 30-inch digital electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup crafting delicious meals a dash water! Delicious meals, grill or fryer electric smokers for quick and easy cleanup for quick and easy cleanup Butt on... Of water in it to collect the drippings Non-Stick pan ( sold separately ) a grate... Sold separately ) legs, pudding desserts, etc for you Masterbuilt® smoker, grill or fryer a pan or. I am glad I am glad I am not the only one asking about the water pan can. And place in pan am glad I am not the only one asking about the water is... Makes professional-grade smokers, fryers, cookers, grills and more Masterbuilt Other Parts 100 Other Parts 100 Parts. Boston butts says to wrap in foil and place in pan butts to... How to Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Boston Butt Bites on the lower tray your! To Fry a Turkey, Burnt End Boston Butt Bites on the lower tray of smoker. For Masterbuilt the water pan completely on bottom cooking grate with a dash of water in it to collect drippings... `` Masterbuilt smoker … How do I add water to the Masterbuilt electric smoker ribs, poultry and veggies pan. Steaming ( crab legs, pudding desserts, etc, fryers, cookers, grills and.. For Masterbuilt put a drip pan on bottom cooking grate with a of.