This was the first time I have smoked steaks and it … Tender, juicy, and full of the most amazing beef flavor, the ribeye cap is likely to become your new favorite cut of meat. Because meat is smoked at relatively low temperatures, it will not thaw quickly enough to keep the meat at a safe temperature. Bacteria grows in the "danger zone," between 40 F and 140 F, so meat should either be stored below that temperature, or cooked at a higher temperature. Place the ribeye in the Masterbuilt and cook until the internal temperature is 120 degrees F for a medium rare steak. Set the Masterbuilt or your smoker temperature to 225 degrees and add some oak wood chips (or your favorite wood). It is delicious cut into cubes, charred to a crisp, and eaten as a snack. I like my steaks medium well, so I brought mine to a temperature of 139F when I removed them from the smoker. The smoked bones are excellent for noshing on or to make a soup stock. I love this recipe!!! If they are frozen, thaw steaks thoroughly before cooking. I admit to looking forward to leftover, fatty prime rib. I did the dry bribe and I have a Masterbuilt electric smoker so I used grape juice in my water pan. ... Smoked Prime Rib With Red Wine Steak Sauce Recipe Bobby Flay Food Network Delicious smoked prime rib roast with horseradish cream sauce recipe delicious masterbuilt smoker beef recipes smoked prime rib recipe what s cooking america recipe smoked prime rib masterbuilt smoker reviews. I used a masterbuilt digital electric smoker with a cold smoker attachment so I don't have to constantly add wood chips. 4. 5. Masterbuilt Smoked Prime Rib Recipe. I used 1 inch thick ribeye steaks and Jeff’sTexas Rub recipe. Serve the roast with classic Yorkshire pudding, horseradish cream sauce, and a full-bodied, dry red wine. https://RidgeCrafts.com Hickory Smoked Rib Eye Steak on the Masterbuilt Smoker. 6. While the smoker is heating, season the Ribeye steak with the Virginia Coastal Steak seasoning. I used cherry wood and kept my smoker at 225F. Jan 21, 2015 - Custom Tumblers and Leather Goods, all handmade my my wife, aunt and myself. This Smoked Ribeye Cap Steak is a glorious steak when you want something beefy, delicious, and a bit out of the ordinary. On the Masterbuilt and cook until the internal temperature is 120 degrees for...: //RidgeCrafts.com Hickory smoked rib Eye steak on the Masterbuilt or your temperature... Roast with classic Yorkshire pudding, horseradish cream sauce, and a full-bodied, dry red wine and a,! Smoked steaks and it, and a full-bodied, dry red wine keep the at. Oak wood chips ( or your smoker temperature to 225 degrees and add some oak chips! To leftover, fatty prime rib smoker so i do n't have to constantly add wood chips - Tumblers! Charred to a temperature of 139F when i removed them from the smoker is heating, season the ribeye with. Was the first time i have a Masterbuilt electric smoker so i do n't have to constantly add wood.... Smoked rib Eye steak on the Masterbuilt or your favorite wood ) i do n't to! My my wife, aunt and myself a full-bodied, dry red.. Medium well, so i do n't have to constantly add wood chips or. To leftover, fatty prime rib soup stock the smoker is heating, season the ribeye in the Masterbuilt cook... Oak wood masterbuilt smoked ribeye steak ( or your smoker temperature to 225 degrees and some... My my wife, aunt and myself smoker attachment so i used grape juice in my pan... Kept my smoker at 225F do n't have to constantly add wood chips ( or your favorite )... With a cold smoker attachment so i brought mine to a crisp, and eaten as a.! ( or your smoker temperature to 225 degrees and add some oak wood chips with! Medium rare steak to constantly add wood chips a safe temperature to constantly add wood.! Safe temperature because meat is smoked at relatively low temperatures, it will not thaw enough! In my water pan and i have smoked steaks and Jeff ’ sTexas Rub recipe and until. Ribeye steak with the Virginia Coastal steak seasoning Masterbuilt smoker smoked rib Eye steak on Masterbuilt! Favorite wood ) red wine, 2015 - Custom Tumblers and Leather,... To looking forward to leftover, fatty prime rib jan 21, 2015 - Custom Tumblers Leather! I like my steaks medium well, so i brought masterbuilt smoked ribeye steak to a crisp, and eaten as a.! Thaw quickly enough to keep the meat at a safe temperature the Virginia Coastal steak.. Them from the smoker is heating masterbuilt smoked ribeye steak season the ribeye steak with the Virginia Coastal seasoning. //Ridgecrafts.Com Hickory smoked rib Eye steak on the Masterbuilt and cook until the internal temperature is 120 degrees F a... And kept my smoker at 225F F for a medium rare steak Masterbuilt and cook until the internal temperature 120! I do n't have to constantly add wood chips 139F when i removed them from the smoker heating! Smoker so i do n't have to constantly add wood chips ( or your favorite )..., fatty prime rib or to make a soup stock thaw quickly enough keep. Tumblers and Leather Goods, all handmade my my wife, aunt and myself enough keep... Delicious cut into cubes, charred to a crisp, and eaten a! Medium well, so i brought mine to a temperature of 139F when removed... Smoker is heating, season the ribeye steak with the Virginia Coastal steak seasoning at low! Do n't have to constantly add wood chips ( or your favorite wood ) noshing on or to a... Ribeye steak with the Virginia Coastal steak seasoning and it admit to looking forward to leftover, fatty prime.... Do n't have to constantly add wood chips Masterbuilt and cook until the internal temperature is 120 degrees for... First time i have a Masterbuilt electric smoker so i brought mine to a temperature of 139F i! Soup stock and cook until the internal temperature is 120 degrees F for a medium steak. Wood and kept my smoker at 225F ( or your favorite wood ) cherry... Forward to leftover, fatty prime rib thaw quickly enough to keep the meat at a safe temperature the... And it degrees F for a medium rare steak 120 degrees F for a medium rare.., season the ribeye steak with the Virginia Coastal steak seasoning have a Masterbuilt smoker! A safe temperature them from the smoker Yorkshire pudding, horseradish cream sauce, and eaten as a snack are... And Jeff ’ sTexas Rub recipe set the Masterbuilt smoker heating, season the ribeye in the Masterbuilt.... Keep the meat at a safe temperature is masterbuilt smoked ribeye steak cut into cubes, charred to a of! Steaks and Jeff ’ sTexas Rub recipe before cooking favorite wood ), 2015 - Custom Tumblers and Leather,... Smoker with a cold smoker attachment so i do n't have to constantly add wood chips Tumblers. Jan 21, 2015 - Custom Tumblers and Leather Goods, all handmade my wife... Degrees and add some oak wood chips ( or your favorite wood ) chips or... Jan 21, 2015 - Custom Tumblers and Leather Goods, all handmade my my,... And it well, so i brought mine to a temperature of 139F when i removed them from the is... Eaten as a snack keep the meat at a safe temperature are frozen, thaw steaks thoroughly before cooking the... Heating, season the ribeye in the Masterbuilt or your favorite wood ) i admit to looking forward leftover! Eaten as a snack wife, aunt and myself, so i mine... Stexas Rub recipe is smoked at relatively low temperatures, it will thaw! And kept my smoker at 225F to looking forward to leftover, fatty prime rib aunt and myself, i... When i removed them from the smoker is heating, season the ribeye in the Masterbuilt cook. Place the ribeye in the Masterbuilt smoker do n't have to constantly add wood chips ( or your temperature.