, Could not add to basket, we currently only have 1 of this item in stock, Shop Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. I went back the next day and … This is an excellent product, which I have used for a long time. This product is amazing smells great and your hair feels so soft. oz. Far superior to similar products you can buy on the high street. 70 ($10.85/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 18. Using on type 4c hair, it smells lovely and is lightweight and kept my hair moisturised for a couple of days. My hair is softer, shinier and free of frizz. Suited for all hair … Stops frizz and smooths hair. Excellent product. Hairdressing Essentials & Accessories, Ellia HoMedics Gather Ultrasonic Diffuser White, Skintruth Bodycare Rich Massage Cream 450ml, Aromatruth Essential Oil - Lemongrass 10ml, Strictly Professional Body Massage Oil 500ml, Strictly Professional Body Arnica Gel 500ml, Ellia HoMedics Blossom Ultrasonic Diffuser Grey, Aromatruth Essential Oil - Peach Kernel 500ml, Aromatruth Essential Oil - Eucalyptus 10ml, Aromatruth Essential Oil - Ylang Ylang 10ml, Strictly Professional Massage Cream 450ml. Make Offer - FabFitFun Argan & Hemp oil hair treatment NEW. Tried other products and always go back to this. Clopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Fragrance. best argan oil ever, will continue to purchase. Great product to use before blow drying, or even to leave in and dry naturally. Hair Care Oil. The secret to healthy and hydrated hair should no longer be kept. $17.55. The product aside from The smell is amazing. Couldn't live without it! - Morrocan Argan Oil, Hemp Seed Oil - Moisturize & Nourish Hair, Control Frizz, Increase Smoothness - Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Amazing product. Adriana. elixir containing argan and natural hemp oils from Marrakesh which add an extra layer of protection and shine to dull and tired hair. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. This lasts for ages as you only need a little bit. Do you work in the hair and beauty industry? Marrakesh Hair Care Let It Shine Shine Mist, Original, 4 oz 3.5 out of 5 stars 11. Discover our wide range of aromatherapy oils and massage oils in our range at Sally Beauty. I was WRONG! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. With Marrakesh Oil, my hair feels like it did when I was 20. Marrakesh - Oil (Hair Styling Elixir) 236ml/8oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 7. Share! Visit Salon Services for our trade only website. So far ok but not used long enough for a more detailed review. Can also be used on dry hair for frizz control and to seal the ends. Read more. I used to use Argan oil in my hair. Shop now. Hairdressing Essentials & Accessories, Protects from heat styling and aids straightening, Made out of argan and hemp oils from Morocco. $13.99 +$1.00 shipping. Add to home colour, tint and bleach to improve the finished condition. On vacation, I went to a new salon to get my hair done. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Bookmark. Suited for all hair types, this small bottle will mend split ends, protect from heat styling and aid straightening, leaving hair feeling lightweight and salon smooth. 4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product that actually works. This is one of my favourite products, i am never without it and highly recommend to everyone. The Argan Secret Hair Oil is a unique (and vegan!) Choose quality essential oils for professional standard treatments. Verified Purchase . Add to List. Suited for all hair types, this small bottle will mend split ends, protect from heat styling and aid straightening, leaving hair feeling lightweight and salon smooth. My "lockdown hair" is no longer dry and frizzy, it's now smooth and sleek. It keeps my hair well protected from heat styling and leaves it feeling wonderfully soft. Marrakesh Oil Light Hair Styling Elixir 3.4 oz High Tide for Fine Hair. + Add a Photo. It also smells lovely! $19.99. It lasts a long time too because you only need a small dab. 4 people found this helpful. Sally Beauty has the largest selection of salon-professional Argan Oil. Tames frizzy hair whether used for blow drying or drying naturally and smells amazing. The secret to healthy and hydrated hair should no longer be kept. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,