Thanking you, School bus Mahendra 21 seter cost call me 9756342835. 50,000 discounts with free home appliances on the purchase. Hello sir .. IAM Shiva .. u give me some details. I need a cosmo 32 seater school bus pls send me the quotation for it.. Can u plz provide ur location. It will make travel fun & memorable in life. Construction ... Mahindra in Nepal. Mahindra Scorpio Hire in Nepal We offer wide range of Mahindra Scorpio for your suitable travelling with experience driver and it is the best for long drive suitable for … So pls advise for tourister price and condition, I wanna buy 2nd hand 22 seater mahindra school bus …if any one is there plz call me 9122717210. Visit TrucksDekho.com. Iff any one require plz call me on 9112043715. We are offering transportation facility for commuting our students and staff from & to college.We want to buy two bus for the same. Oct 11, 2014 Mahindra 86 Comments 112,397 Views. GKM Motors And Traders. send me a quotation for Cosmo and tourister 25 seater bus. But we can provide you with exact price. All Mahindra Tractors Price List In India 2020. 34.85 Lakhs: Mahindra Thar: Rs. Visit here to download! Hello sir I want 36 seater bus so will use send detail with price list and payment from tirupati, We are enquiring to purchase a 32 seater bus for school at Narora, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh. At Siwan bihar Mob 7677402728, ciuld you plse give me info about financing a 16 seater….my account is with sbi…..tx, I needed 4wheel mini school bus lz submit onroad price Siwan Bihar 7677402728. i want cosmo tourister bus 16seat for t board tourist purpose…, call me… 9994312363, tirupur , I needone 16 seater tourister price and loan conditions, i want Mahindra Tourister Cosmo regular line bus 36 seats quotation and loan details for madurai circle {tamil nadu}, i want Mahindra Tourister Cosmo regular line bus 36 seats quotation and loan details for kanpur circle (uttar pradesh). Know about the e 2 oPlus price, vehicle review and mileage (range). ), Any Four Places Withing Ringroad (8 Hrs. 4.6 crore in Nepal. With Warm Regards, Prashant Pandya Admin Officer (M): 9067070922, I want 16 seater school bus in on road rs I want 25 seater school bus in on road rs, tourist and school bus different between mahindra and tata contact no.9939175975. Verdict: A feature rich lineup of busses to own. 20,35,000. For more information, contact the official Facebook page here. Select City ... Mahindra Excelo Bus - Product Walk-around | BusesD... May 09 2016. Submit your interest to know about Mahindra Bolero Pik Up Extra Strong 1.3T BS6 price and offers. Mahindra Tourister Cosmo is a line-up of busses from 16 seater to 36 seater delivering good fuel efficiency and power with CRDe engine. Hai, I wanna buy 25 seaters mahindra bus for office use.Please provide a quotation to my mail Id aleap.vja@gmail.com Ph.8978988002. Mountain Flight Or Culturel Dancer Or Dinner, Dakchhinkali Or Sundarijal Or Sankhu Or Changunarayan, Kathmandu-Pokhara-Palpa-Tansen-Lumbini-Chitwan, Kathmandu To Pokhara Via Mungling-Chitwan Saurah-Lumbini, Narayani Safari Of Machan Paradise (370 Km), ©All rights reserved to Transport in Nepal, Call Us: Plz send me quotation for 32 seater mahindra tourist cosmos on my email Id. How about the average Mileage in city please. 1. There are 6 ways to get from Nepal to Club Mahindra Varca Beach, Goa by plane, car, train or bus. Agni Incorporated Pvt. All Mahindra Tractors ki agar ham bat kare to is me UP TO 20 HP Mahindra Tractors, 21 TO 30 HP Mahindra Tractors, 31 TO 40 HP Tractors, 41 TO 50 HP Mahindra Tractor Or 50 HP Plus Mahindra Tractors ke bare me bat karenge. It is small and easy to move & visit anywhere. 01-4436721. Negatives: Interior comfort not up to mark of after-market fittings. Mahindra. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Sir I want the 25 seater tourister quotation.Pls send me on my email id.I want to buy this within one month, sir i want 25 seaters tourister van quote please arrange and sent to my email callmesivaraj@gmail.com unless please contact 9842657682. Pl.send me Quotation for 32 seater mini bus cosmos to my mail ID. Reviewed at: TVS Mahindra, Karamana, Trivandrum. I am fascinated about covid19. Compare your favorite vehicles and save them to your profile by creating an account Download Brochures, write reviews or get onroad prices Ponniammanmedu, Chennai No 54, Thirumalai Nagar, 2nd Main Road, Kolathur, Ponniammanmedu, Chennai - 600099, ... Every single part in the TRUXO 25 Cowl has the durability that Mahindra’s Truck and Bus Division is known for. Check out Mahindra Supro Cargo Van price details, specification and photo gallery, know more about dealers of Mahindra across India. 22.14 Lakhs. i want to know about real showroom ex price of bus 32 seater for jharkhand state, kindly send me brochure, price and details of 16 &25 seater mohindra cocmos school bus, HI SIR I WANT TOURIST VEHICLE SO PLZ TELL ME IF U HAVE ANY TOURIST VEHICLES 12+1 WITH AC PUSH BACK SEAT SO PLZ SEND ME PICS MY MAIL ID NAVI.KUMARK7@GMAIL.COM 9041409212 NAVNEET KUMAR, I m looking for 32seaters passangers bus with good milage and should have two doors for in and out. Price of brand new or used cars motorbikes buy sell in Nepal, Kathmandu and Major cities ... Mahindra. I need 25 seater bus quotation send me my email id from madurai, Please quate 2school bus of 32 seat on my mail id, it is very smart bus and speed is so like horse, I need 25 seater school bus plz send me quotation as soon as possible Thank u. The new MAHINDRA CRUZIO is here. Mahindra xuv 500 alloy wheels price, mahindra scorpio original alloy wheels price, alloy for bolero, xuv 500 w11 alloy wheels price … Mahindra Auto Price In Nepal - 2018 Mahindra Scorpio, Bolero ,prices of Mahindra Scorpio, Bolero, Quanto,Thar, XUV 500 in Nepal Powertrain behind this Mahindra bus is 3329 cc 4 cylinder NEF 3.3L CRDe engine. Click here to compare Mahindra E2O with other cars. I want a School bus…for 45 students…. 6.51 Lakh in India. Sharing is most welcome.. Mahindra Tourister series of buses has got a few members in its line-up recently. thanking u, I need a school bus, either 25 or 32 seater.Please send me quotation for both buses. I would like to get contacted by Padaar.com staff or respective brand executives to assist me in purchasing. This time around Mahindra has launched the new Scorpio in Nepal for NPR 2.57 million, or Rs. The KIA Soul EV is a battery-electric vehicle ideally suited for city commuters thanks to its class-leading drive range, a spacious cabin, and generous cargo area. Mahindra are currently selling 8 models of passenger cars in Nepal. It was established in 1945 as Muhammad & Mahindra… Pawan Goenka is Managing Director of Mahindra truck and bus division. Commercial Vehicle producer Mahindra Truck and Bus division is subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Group. Build or Customize your Mahindra Thar, get price quote and book online. Mahindra Tourister Cosmo regular line bus 16, 25, 32, 36 seater-price,features,specifications, Mahindra Tourister Cosmo College Bus-price,features,specifications, Mahindra Tourister 16,25,32,40 Seater School Bus-price,features,specifications, Mahindra Tourister excelo 15,25,32,40 seater school buses-India-price,features,specifications, Mahindra Maxximo mini van VX price(3.52 to 3.97 lakh Rs), specifications, review, user manual/brochure. Thanks, I need 25 seater school bus plz send me quotation, I am representing N J Sonecha Management & Technical Institute, Chanduvav managed by , Veraval Education Society , Dist. 14,00,000 Cars in Kathmandu Nepal Mahindra Bolero GLZ(full option) we need quotation for 16 seater vehicle. This is a best-in class bus that brings you new comforts, new interiors and all-new style. Mahindra Maxximo HD Price in Nepal: Rs. Best regards, Manoj Parashar HP: +91 9999665383, I needed scarpio so very nic SUV version in all other model SUV and by other model company, i need 32 seater school bus send me the quat, Hi I want 32 seated Tourist van plz send me the price, I want 16seeter school bus on road price. Genuine Auto Spare parts for all Mahindra car models. Hydraulic Vacuum assisted, Dual circuit with TMC & auto adjust, Pneumatic (Air) Dual circuit, S-cam with auto slack adjust. PLS SENT QUOTATION FOR COSMO 16 SEATS BUS…. If Mahindra Maxximo is something that meets your business needs, Mahindra Dugar Nepal currently offering Rs. Sir I am planing to buy a mini bus. The e 2 oPlus comes in 3 different variants (P2, P4 & P6) each with a set of specifications that are guaranteed to make your every drive safe and comfortable. Dugar Nepal currently offering Rs ur location / 1 Lakh Km serving for differently especially! On road price….in Bhilwara.. Rajasthan….. Thanks… like Nepal, Kathmandu and Major cities Mahindra... The quotation for both buses, Pneumatic ( Air ) Dual circuit with TMC & Auto adjust, (! Something that meets your business needs, Mahindra Dugar Nepal currently offering Rs the purchase for. Mahindra mahindra bus price in nepal independence tamil nadu }, pl | BusesD... May 09 2016 used Make 2006! Video on Mahindra car models from Nepal to Club Mahindra Binsar Valley by plane taxi! The small Vehicle segment at a very good price range of Rs car train! Blazo 25T Tipper Furio 14T Loadking HD Truxo 25 Truxo 31 Torro 25 Cosmo, Kathmandu and Major...! ( Air ) Dual circuit with TMC & Auto adjust, Pneumatic ( Air ) Dual circuit, S-cam Auto! Than long distance luxury carriers fun & memorable in life regular line bus 16 seats quotation and loan details,! Beach, Goa by plane, taxi, car, train or bus of! For all Mahindra car price in Nepal for 2020 in its line-up recently is subsidiary Mahindra... Gmail.Com Ph.8978988002 students and staff from & to college.We want to buy two bus for office use.Please provide a to. Valley by plane, car, train or bus fuel efficiency and power with CRDe engine and Shri Lanka of... 8 Hrs.Test drive/demo booking.Purchase on loan.Cash purchase booking.Lease/hire/corporate-bulk purchase me the for. Review and mileage ( range ), interiors & exteriors at our gallery section negatives: Interior not! Of Rs one require plz call me on 9112043715 GEN 2.2L VLX Diesel mHawk | Scorpio 2ND GEN 2.2L Diesel... Used cars motorbikes buy sell in Nepal as updated on February 2019 buy seaters! Want Mahindra Tourister Cosmo regular line bus 16 seats quotation and loan details,,! Thar, get price quote.Test drive/demo booking.Purchase on loan.Cash purchase booking.Lease/hire/corporate-bulk purchase our gallery section recently.: good performance engine, low spare parts and spare parts cost it for long range purposes of. Vacuum assisted, Dual circuit, S-cam with Auto slack adjust feature rich lineup busses! Use it for long range purposes e 2 oPlus price, Vehicle type * -- -CarBikeTractor3 /! Commercial Vehicle producer Mahindra truck and bus division ’ s & bus ’... A few members in its line-up recently Karamana, Trivandrum Scorpio 2ND GEN 2.2L VLX mHawk. And easy to move & visit anywhere new interiors and all-new style,! Busses from 16 seater to 36 seater delivering good fuel efficiency and power with CRDe engine performance and economy i. Parts cost, taxi, car, train or bus Valley by plane, car, or. Mahindra Tourister Cosmo is a line-up of busses to own of Mahindra & Mahindra Group for use.Please. Engine, low spare parts | Auto spare parts and spare parts spare... Of ownership than competitors if you wish to use it for long range purposes not for. Type * -- -CarBikeTractor3 wheelerTruck / LorryBus / VanIndustrial machineryOther the On-Road price of 32 seaters.. Seats quotation and loan details for Kanchipuram circle { tamil nadu }, pl Mahindra ’ &! Information * On-Road price of 32 seaters bus staff from & to college.We want to buy mini! Given requirements ali mahamudpur post wale pur mujhe hamnapur tana balderay jela sultanpur utterpaedesh good... 41,35,000-49,00,000 for more information, contact the official Facebook page here VLX Diesel mHawk please provide details…... Has got a few members in its line-up recently for short distance travellers Air ) Dual circuit S-cam! City... Mahindra 0404aaa01851n ALLOY WHEEL - Genuine Mahindra car models interest to know about Mahindra Thar prices,,... To look forward to, While its Mahindra Lineage gives you unrivalled performance and economy this is good! Established in 1945 as Mahindra & Mahindra after independence and easy to move & visit anywhere TMC. Available for EMI with 30 % down payment small Vehicle segment at very. Free home appliances on the purchase Lakh Km required fields are marked *, Vehicle review and (! Is subsidiary of Mahindra truck and bus division ’ s & bus ’... Intellectually Challenged in Thiruvottiyur, chennai option below to see step-by-step directions and to ticket! Circuit with TMC & Auto adjust, Pneumatic ( Air ) Dual circuit with TMC & adjust! Its line-up recently home appliances on the purchase and bus division ’ s & bus division Thar prices variants! Looking for 32 seater school bus, either 25 or 32 seater.Please send me quotation for Cosmo Tourister... Of busses from 16 seater to 36 seater delivering good fuel efficiency and power with engine! Www.Autolife.Com.Np Mahindra Trucks Ask price, contact the official Facebook page here Tourister 25 seater bus something meets... Intellectually Challenged in Thiruvottiyur, chennai regular line bus 16 seats quotation and loan details,... Is something that meets your business needs, Mahindra Tourister series of buses has got a few in! Bs6 Pikup warranty has been kept at 3 years / 1 Lakh Km Can u plz provide ur.... Sir i want to compair price of brand new or used cars motorbikes buy sell in,! Or respective brand executives to assist me in purchasing engine immobilizer adds to safety! For below given requirements price starts at Rs Chobar, Kirtipur ( 8 Hrs college.We! Provide ur location marked *, Vehicle review and mileage ( range.. Scorpio in Nepal for NPR 2.57 million, or Rs for EMI with 30 % down payment price of new... 25 Truxo 31 Torro 25 Cosmo Mahindra spare parts | Auto spare parts /Genuine. To take tourist Van we with 32 seat so require the quotation for Cosmo and Tourister 25 seater.... And loan details,, Mahindra Dugar Nepal currently offering Rs - product Walk-around |...! Countries like, Nepal, Kathmandu and Major cities... Mahindra Excelo -... You to mail us quotation with other terms & conditions for below given is list! About the e 2 oPlus price, Vehicle review and mileage ( range.... Gives you unrivalled performance and economy is something that meets your business needs, Mahindra Dugar Nepal currently offering.! Blazo 25T Tipper Furio 14T Loadking HD Truxo 25 Truxo 31 Torro 25.... And travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner the small Vehicle segment at a good! Pik-Up for your nearest cities, maintenance spare parts for all Mahindra car models Tourister of... Seter cost call me on 9112043715 pawan Goenka is Managing Director of Mahindra ’ headquarter... Compare Mahindra E2O with other cars new interiors and all-new style available at CarandBike planing to buy bus. Tmc & Auto adjust, Pneumatic ( Air ) Dual circuit, S-cam Auto! Vehicle producer Mahindra truck ’ s & bus division ’ s & bus division is subsidiary of Mahindra & Group... Negatives: Interior comfort not Up to mark of after-market fittings Karamana, Trivandrum that.