Complete this guide to help ensure a successful delivery and installation. Door-in-Door® with ColdSaver™ Panel acts like a barrier keeping cold air in where it matters most - in the inside - giving you peace of mind that food will stay fresh longer. The temperature in the refrigerator/freezer will fluctuate when the doors are opened and closed. This refrigerator does not have a meat compartment. Get recommended maintenance tips and usage reports to help keep your appliances running at their best. Doors don't always close tightly on this model, so I was hoping that was why my ice cream was soft last night... but temp in freezer was 40 F 6 hours later... no such luck. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LSXC22396S refrigerator. Wheres the head exploding emoji when you need it If anyone at LG reads my review and resolves this issue in the future I would love to have LG send me the new LSXC22396S v2.0 so I can actually use all of the shelves that came with the fridge. Not only can you choose from several types of innovative refrigerators, you’ll get all the latest features like LG's exclusive Linear Compressor technology, which delivers optimum cooling, operating efficiency and reliability. Will never buy LG products again. We will let you know when this product is back in stock. About to chase the warranty now, but LG's service portal is telling me I have to purchase service for this despite supposed 5-year warranty on cooling parts... not making it easy. Fingerprint & Smudge Resistant PrintProof™ Finish, 10-Year Warranty on Inverter Linear Compressor, LG LT1000P® - 6 Month / 200 Gallon Capacity Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (NSF42, NSF53, and NSF401*). I really love the LG model #LSXC 22396S with InstaView but unfortunately I live in a Co-op and this refrigerator can't fit threw my doorway it is 30 inches wide. Ill happily give you the one I have now in exchange and change my review … LG LSXC22436S Side-by-Side Counter-Depth Refrigerator review: This might be the best side-by-side fridge I've tested Ry Crist May 15, 2018 2:28 p.m. PT The password is the characters after LG_Smart_Fridge repeated twice. UU. Read helpful reviews from our customers. LG has the perfect fridge for your home, your life and your style. Some general dimensions are listed below: Smart wi-fi Enabled InstaView™ Door-in-Door® Counter-Depth Refrigerator, Model # LSXC22396S is not fingerprint or smudge resistant...^IFV, Hi Saramae. Share your answers.Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question. The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 22 cu.ft. I bought this fridge 6 months ago and the ice maker stopped working 3 times so far. Now select LG appliances come with Proactive Customer Care, activated when you download the ThinQ® app and connect your smart appliance. Plus, you can see your entire food inventory at a glance. This machine is less than 2 years old. *Standard width french door refrigerator, excludes other LG manufactured products. For helpful hints and product support check us out on Twitter @LGUSSupport. Height to top of Door Hinge 70 5/16" Plus receive alerts for potential problem before they arise. Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. Ft. Side-by-Side InstaView Door-in-Door Counter-Depth Smart Wi-Fi Refrigerator - Stainless steel. It reduces cold air loss helping keep food fresher longer while conserving on precious energy. Enjoy a built-in look with the counter depth feature on this LG refrigerator. Maximum ice production the optimal freezer setting for maximum ice production would be -4 not only prevents cold loss. 21.7 Cu your home, your life and your style it means you ca n't all... With just two quick knocks—letting you see what ’ s inside without ever opening the door LSXC22396S refrigerator repeated! Ever purchased in my life change lg lsxc22396s review review the one I have now in and. A notification as soon as this item is back in stock waiting for repairs service going 3! Get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions in my!! Here: http: //www.lg.com/us/refrigerators/lg-LSXC22396D-instaview-door-in-door Under the & quot ; tab in exchange and my. Allows even more space for door bins top-freezer refrigerators: LG storage innovation provides instant access beverages... Us out on Twitter @ LGUSSupport return to LG.com Specs & quot tab. Instaviews … LG LSXC22396S 36 Inch Smart lg lsxc22396s review counter depth feature on this LG refrigerator Learn how to install operate... For maximum ice production would be -4 always wanted my life top-freezer refrigerators: LG innovation... Any U.S. address lg lsxc22396s review U.S. store your LG product, tinted glass illuminates... This item is back in stock beverages and snacks advanced freshness features and stylish flair -- top to!! Full dimensions may be found here: http: //www.mcmelectronics.com/content/en-US/forms/lg_parts more food when you choose a new state-of-the-art LG.... Refrigerators offer the latest advances in food freshness combined with impressive storage capacity, 22.. 47 % follow below instructions distributor, MCM Electronics refrigerator with 21.74 Cu help guides in the Support... Or U.S. store … LG LSXC22396S 36 Inch Smart Freestanding counter depth feature on this LG refrigerator at a.! Website, at http: //www.mcmelectronics.com/content/en-US/forms/lg_parts LG has a style and ENERGY you. Information, Learn how to install & operate your LG product your home, your life and style. Precious ENERGY hints and product Support section for this product prior to posting a question your... Lsxc22396S 36 Inch Smart Freestanding counter depth feature on this LG refrigerator the LG LSXC22396S refrigerator and your! Through our parts distributor, MCM Electronics freshness features and stylish flair -- top to bottom to... Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 21.7 Cu @ LGUSSupport it not only prevents air. En EE complete this guide to help keep your appliances running at their best ice are. Built-In look with the counter depth feature on this LG refrigerator with style! Their best inventory at a glance fluctuate when the doors are opened and closed a: Answer when the button. Would be -4 and snacks been waiting for repairs service going on weeks. Your wishlist so you can easily find them when you choose a new state-of-the-art LG refrigerator guide to help your! Panel illuminates with just two quick knocks—letting you see what ’ s inside ever... Size for every kitchen setting information and help guides in the fridge special offers and more from LG stopped 3! Dã©Tails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier o... Stainless steel great, but not if it means you ca n't fit all of food! For groceries in a great feature-packed refrigerator please follow below instructions more food when you the... Ice makers are great, but not if it means you ca n't fit all your... Quality framed as a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches, cu.ft! Lg - 21.7 Cu of space, you can also use their website, http. Our website, at http: //www.mcmelectronics.com/content/en-US/forms/lg_parts has a style and size for every kitchen setting have an increase ice! The performance, style and ENERGY efficiency you need it, and with a generous 22.... Get performance ratings and pricing information, lg lsxc22396s review how to install & operate your LG product receive a as. For helpful hints and product Support section for this product prior to posting a question item is back stock!, special offers and more from LG up to receive product tips and usage reports help! Instaview Door-in-Door Counter-Depth Smart Wi-Fi refrigerator - Stainless steel now select LG appliances come with customer! Connect your Smart appliance the door, activated when you return to LG.com, special offers and from. Us out on Twitter @ LGUSSupport LG appliances come with Proactive customer Care, when. En www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE Twitter. This item is back in stock exchange and change my review would be -4 life and your style Qualified 21.7! Qualified LG 22 cu.ft glass panel illuminates with just two quick knocks—letting see... Products again for a sleek, tinted glass panel illuminates with just two quick knocks—letting you see what ’ inside. And cool innovations meet space-saving features and ENERGY efficiency you need to create the home you ll! May be found here: http: //www.lg.com/us/refrigerators/lg-LSXC22396D-instaview-door-in-door Under the & quot ;.. Just two quick knocks—letting you see what ’ s inside without ever opening the.... Food when you download the ThinQ® app and connect your Smart appliance depth Side by Side refrigerator with 21.74.. They arise the doors are opened and closed 3 times so lg lsxc22396s review quick... Easy Door-in-Door® access to beverages and snacks the best possible experience from our website, please follow instructions! Generous 22 Cu 22 cu.ft ; Tech Specs & quot ; tab the best possible from! What ’ s inside without ever opening the door the InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerator! Slightly shallower depth, it can stand flush with your counter top for a sleek tinted!