Available for order:Click Here. Fried Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce(Taratour). So thought about a quick roundup of vegan Lebanese dishes that could be helpful for anyone interested to have an idea about these dishes. All Rights Reserved. Hi, and welcome to our blog! https://www.tastymediterraneo.com/14-vegan-lebanese-mezze-recipes © 2020 Hadias Cuisine. Labneh with Garlicky Cherry Tomatoes and Dukkah. Spread 1 tablespoon of tahini paste in an 8x10 rectangle baking pan or a … The book is available in Beirut at Librarie Antoine or Virgin Megastore. Happy eating!! I am Hadia, the face behind Hadia's Lebanese Cuisine. Preheat the oven to 375F. One of my readers asked me:”Are there inherently unboring vegan recipes in Lebanon?”This could be a general perception about vegan food all over the world, but I tell you that bland flavor could be in any cuisine not only in vegan dishes!You can simply intensify and flavor your dishes!Vegan doesn’t have to be boring and Lebanese cuisine has a wide variety of vegan dishes – talk about the subtle flavors of the Middle East:sumac, pomegranate molasses, olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, garlic, onions, spices and herbs! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Your email address will not be published. Roundup of vegan Lebanese recipes | Hadias Lebanese Cuisine We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. These would tease out the the greatest possible flavors! Privacy Policy.