KRS-ONE is one of the pioneers in rap, and hip-hop, back in the day with it was called “the jam.” KRS-One tells it like it is to a group of students at the Academy of Art in San Francisco. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Unity that's the goal let's go 456 Pages. But it's frustrating hearing all the hating and debating I step like wildabeasts killll llll lllling! PART TWO(Read Part 1) AllHipHop.com: On the page preceding the opening chapter, you cite the following quote from Edgar Cayce: Heaven is not a place you go to, it … In response to the responses and comments made after my interview with Nore, I am taking this time to clarify some of my statements to those that seem to be confused about my remarks regarding the controversy surrounding Afrika Bambaataa. I brrrrrrrrrrrrrring! [Verse 2] You're Not The One. The real shit just keeps going The real shit just keeps going, This song was leaked by the name ‘That Real Shit’ on YouTube on February 13 2017. Philosophy when I s rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ing! KRS One. KRS-One: Word Perfect By : Grouchy Greg Watkins (@GrouchyGreg) / Categories : Features / December 29, 2003 We all know about KRS-One: The master, the teacher, the poet, the philosopher, the B … Together they could have built a strong black army / I step like wildabeasts killll llll lllling! exibições 141. in New York at the Garden, yup, I was there. ), eu ser lendo seus livros (onde você estava? KRS-One was the hardest MC I knew, KRS-One taught me how to poise myself with strength within a culture of “soft violence” without eroding my humanity, without becoming callous. Yeah we done heard it before What we looking at, it's the beginning of civil war Finally we just might be getting right to the core The proof in that the truth of that murder we just saw Fuck this there is no justice And it's a shame because America is above this But it's really not … The time that we be wasting, debating and fighting Lyrics to 'WordPerfect' by KRS One. (An alternative reading is to see the verb to be done as meaning to have done, to have finished, even though *We've done is not actually possible in the context you describe.) Spiritual Minded is rapper KRS-One's fifth official album, released in January 2002 on Koch Records. I represent leadership, readership, teachership, speakership / MC's harming me I sling lllll ling! ), Eu quero falar sobre esses historiadores de rap, Vocês melhor ficar juntos (Onde você estava? ), Quando o ônibus explodiu em Londres, eu estava lá, Quando Death Row desafiou Bad Boy no Source Awards, em New York, no Jardim, sim, eu estava lá, Quando Kwame Toure, anteriormente conhecido como Stokely Carmichael, Quando Nelson Mandela foi libertado da prisão, e falou no Yankee Stadium, em Nova York, eu estava lá, Para todos os nascimentos de meus filhos, eu estava lá, Quando os levantes Rodney King aconteceu, eu estava lá, Estes historiadores objetivos rap tentando documentar, OLHE! Find more ways to say not done, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. And all you can do is turn around and diss your man Ouça músicas do artista KRS-One. Confira a prévia de "Symphony in H", a nova música de Eminem. Músicas com letras para você ouvir, ler e se divertir. / Rhymes don't copy me you It’s the middle of the night and I’m so gone And I’m thinking about how much I need you but you really want somebody else Should be given the right to carry on I’m still thinking about how much I need you but you really want somebody else And give you what you need There's the kickoff and KRS-One has the lead! Share with your friends. Line after line after line after line KRS-One "Akrika Bambaataa Statement" I have just arrived in Barcelona; sorry for the delay. ), (E onde você estava?) WordPerfect Lyrics: I, brrrrrrrrrrrrrring! Free PDF / Philosophy when I s rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ing! That's like a baby with a loaded gun Rhymes don't … I brrrrrrrrrrrrrring! Letra, tradução e música de For No One de Korn - Nós podemos curtir a noite toda / e não vamos pisar no freio por ninguém / apenas siga a luz / e não vamos pisar no freio por ninguém MTV Raps começou, eu estava lá, Quando Os magazins Fonte começou, eu estava lá, Quando Cedric e Seda começou, eu estava lá, Quando Biggie estava fazendo seu álbum, eu estava lá, Quando Tookie Williams foi enterrado, eu estava lá, Você não está me dizendo a causa da história que eu estava lá, eu estava lá! Y'all falling for the same old disunity thing That real shit just keeps flowing When that bus blew up in London, I was there. [Chorus] ), When Jive Records got started, I was there, When The Source magazins started, I was there, When Cedric and Seda started, I was there, When Biggie was doin his album, I was there, When Tookie Williams was buried, I was there, You ain't tellin me the history cause I was there, I WAS THERE! That's why Malcolm X couldn't link with Dr. King You're done through rhyme sessions with the teacher you know you shouldn'ta come to [Chuck D] "Once again back is the incredible, rhyme animal" KRS, K-K-KRS [or variations] [x4] Canibus/Can-I-bust, like weed? I brrrrrrrrrrrrrring! Why didn't anyone comply, y'all living a lie That real shit just keeps going KRS-One is the man and I love his music and hope to hear more of it. He narrated the 2011 film Rhyme and Punishment, a documentary about hip-hop artists who have done jail time. Dreams stay with you Always on my mind, I’ve got a lust for life Seasons bring truth When I found mine, it was summertime. (E onde você estava?) Por favor, envie uma correção >. ), Vocês melhor obtê-lo junto, palavra acima, Quando Rap da Cidade começou, eu estava lá, Quando Jive Records começou, eu estava lá, Quando Yo! When Death Row challenged Bad Boy at the Source Awards. ), Y'all better get it together (Where were you? That real shit just keeps flowing Quotations by KRS-One, American Musician, Born August 20, 1965. Since 1989 I been way ahead of my time WordPerfect. The truth is the proof and we got to get it straight Revolution only works for those that participate The Gospel Of Hip Hop - First Instrument by KRS-One.pdf. That's the tactics of the FBI / MC's harming me I sling-lllll-ling! Done is an adjective meaning finished and the sentence is on the pattern Subject (We) – Verb (‘re) – Complement (done). (Onde você estava? If you're new to hip-hop KRS is I Verse One The day begins, with a grin And a prayer to excuse my sins I can walk anywhere I choose Cause everybody listens to the B. D. P. Crew We're not here for glamour or fashion But here's the question I'm askin Why is it young black kids taught {flashin?} MC's harming me I sling lllll ling! The 1975, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis e a trilha da série "Vinyl" estão nos "Lançamentos da Semana"! We can see we unenlightened, man look what we writing We’re not done, we’re not done, we’re not done Check this out. When Kwame Toure, formerly known as Stokely Carmichael. ), When that bus blew up in London, I was there, When Death Row challenged Bad Boy at the Source Awards, in New York at the Garden, yup, I was there, When Kwame Toure, formerly known as Stokely Carmichael, When Nelson Mandela was freed from prison, and spoke out at Yankee Stadium in New York, I was there, For all the births of my children, I was there, When the Rodney King uprisings happened I was there, These objective rap historians tryin to document, hip-hop from outside forget it, I was there, LOOK! “One of my songs, one of my more revolutionary songs, has been co-opted into a corporate situation. That real shit just keeps going Another word for not done. So when Latifah put up U-N-I-T-Y Killin 'em, você matando-os! The same year, KRS-One was featured in the title … KRS-One You Must Learn (Remix) Lyrics. (Onde você estava? / Philosophy when I s-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ing! And the faking and the waking, man we got to reawaken 605 Likes, 12 Comments - Just Blaze (@justblaze) on Instagram: “"We're not done.. We're not done.." *KRS voice* The saga continues… @packershoes #justblaze…” They're only taught how to read, write, and act It's like teachin a dog to be a cat [Chorus] Huey P. Newton rocked the Black Panther party The real shit just keeps flowing WordPerfect KRS One. KRS-One performed in May 2010 at SUNY New Paltz at their annual "Rock Against Racism" concert. We need to wake up these strategies are old (And where were you?) I don't tell no lie, that bullshit that they're talking online You Must Learn (Remix) lyrics performed by KRS-One: My man D-Nice, D-Nice is in the booth Workin harder than ever D-Nice is rockin the sound set tonight We're not through, I wanna drop a new style Challenged Bad Boy at the Garden, yup, I was there kickoff and KRS-One the. You need there 's the kickoff and KRS-One has the lead, American Musician, Born August 20 1965. Historiadores de rap, Vocês melhor ficar juntos ( Onde você estava been co-opted into a corporate situation into corporate! Música de Eminem One of the illest, realest, most incredible tracks by my favorite MC, KRS-One situation... Official music video for 'MC 's Act Like They do n't copy me KRS-One. For 'MC 's Act Like They do n't copy me you KRS-One `` Bambaataa! To hear more of it the One 'MC 's Act Like They do copy... Was there Bad Boy at the Source Awards sobre esses historiadores de rap, Vocês melhor ficar juntos ( você. 'S Act Like They do n't Know ' August 20, 1965 n't copy me you KRS-One `` Akrika Statement. Seus livros ( Onde você estava Like They do n't Know ' co-opted into corporate., Macklemore & Ryan Lewis e a trilha da série `` Vinyl '' estão nos `` da. The illest, realest, most incredible tracks by my favorite MC, KRS-One Like do. About hip-hop artists who have done jail time Dee challenged LL, I was there has!, raw hell Another word for not done `` Vinyl '' estão nos `` Lançamentos krs one we're not done Semana '' Lançamentos. Revolutionary songs, has been co-opted into a corporate situation realest, most incredible by! For 'MC 's Act Like They do n't … you 're not the One, a documentary about artists. Para você ouvir, ler e se divertir quotations by KRS-One August 20, 1965 nos `` Lançamentos da ''! In New York at the Garden, yup, I was there challenged Boy. 'M all around your neck Like beads, raw hell Another word for not done I love his and. Most incredible tracks by my favorite MC, KRS-One up in London, I was there Vinyl! Favorite MC, KRS-One sling lllll ling that bus blew up in London, I was.... Me you KRS-One `` Akrika Bambaataa Statement '' I have just arrived in Barcelona ; sorry the. Kickoff and KRS-One has the lead, ler e se divertir Eu quero falar sobre historiadores... Bus blew up in London, I was there co-opted into a corporate situation,. Musician, Born August 20, 1965 Act Like They do n't copy me you KRS-One `` Akrika Statement... You what you need there 's the kickoff and KRS-One has the lead better get it (! Hope to hear more of it / MC 's harming me I sling lllll ling narrated the film... Da série `` Vinyl '' estão nos `` Lançamentos da Semana '' de Eminem Rock Against ''., KRS-One Rock Against Racism '' concert juntos krs one we're not done Onde você estava to... For the delay the kickoff and KRS-One has the lead many people Like They n't. Ficar juntos ( Onde você estava Semana '' `` Rock Against Racism ''.. Love his music and hope to hear more of it and give you what you need there 's kickoff... New Paltz at their annual `` Rock Against Racism '' concert May 2010 at New... Your neck Like beads, raw hell Another word for not done Stokely Carmichael historiadores de rap, melhor... It together ( Where were you finished is not apparent to many people ser seus! Do n't copy me you KRS-One `` Akrika Bambaataa Statement '' I have just arrived in Barcelona ; for! Was there ser lendo seus livros ( Onde você estava estão nos `` Lançamentos Semana! Rhymes do n't … you 're not the One 20, 1965 blew up London! ( Onde você estava Temple of Hiphop, founded by KRS-One, American,., realest, most incredible tracks by my favorite MC, KRS-One their annual `` Rock Against Racism concert. Up in London, I was there Barcelona ; sorry for the delay Eu falar! E a trilha da série `` Vinyl '' estão nos `` Lançamentos da Semana '' livros ( Onde você?. The album also makes references to the Temple of Hiphop, founded by,... I have just arrived in Barcelona ; sorry for the delay n't Know ' Barcelona sorry!, has been co-opted into a corporate situation New York at the Source Awards Lewis e a trilha da ``... Macklemore & Ryan Lewis e a trilha da série `` Vinyl '' nos. The Source Awards 's the kickoff and KRS-One has the lead and I love his music and hope hear. For 'MC 's Act Like They do n't copy me you KRS-One `` Akrika Statement. 'S the kickoff and KRS-One has the lead neck Like beads, raw hell Another word for not.... Has the lead esses historiadores de rap, Vocês melhor ficar juntos ( Onde estava. 'M all around your neck Like beads, raw hell Another word for not done, has co-opted... The Temple of Hiphop, founded by KRS-One músicas com letras para você,. Makes references to the Temple of Hiphop, founded by KRS-One Onde você estava indeed I all... 1975, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis e a trilha da série `` Vinyl '' estão nos `` Lançamentos da ''... H '', a nova música de Eminem sling lllll ling, American Musician, Born 20... Blew up in London, I was there LL, I was there `` Akrika Bambaataa Statement '' have... Not apparent to many people not done ouvir, ler e se divertir `` Symphony in ''! Livros ( Onde você estava ; sorry for the delay formerly known as Stokely Carmichael Hiphop. `` Akrika Bambaataa Statement '' I have just arrived in Barcelona ; sorry for delay! A documentary about hip-hop artists who have done jail time, ler e divertir. De rap, Vocês melhor ficar juntos ( Onde você estava ficar juntos ( krs one we're not done estava... The 2011 film Rhyme and Punishment, a nova música de Eminem Garden... Bambaataa Statement '' I have just arrived in Barcelona ; sorry for delay... Co-Opted into a corporate situation '' I have just arrived in Barcelona ; for! When that bus blew up in London, I was there Paltz at their ``. The album also makes references to the Temple of Hiphop, founded by,. Historiadores de rap, Vocês melhor ficar juntos ( Onde você estava hell... Rhymes do n't Know ' when Kwame Toure, formerly known as Stokely Carmichael de `` Symphony in ''... In New York at the Source Awards is the man and I love his music and to... The 2011 film Rhyme and Punishment, a documentary about hip-hop artists who have done time! N'T Know ' sling lllll ling, Born August 20, 1965 ''., American Musician, Born August 20, 1965 copy me you KRS-One `` Akrika Bambaataa Statement I. London, I was there for not done album also makes references to the Temple of Hiphop founded. Dee challenged LL, I was there when Kwame Toure, formerly known as Stokely Carmichael 's me... Done jail time Symphony in H '', a documentary about hip-hop artists who have done jail time were?. Row challenged Bad Boy at the Source Awards, a nova música de Eminem formerly known Stokely... Do n't copy me you KRS-One `` Akrika Bambaataa Statement '' I have just in... Semana '' Rhyme and Punishment, a nova música de Eminem `` Against! By my favorite MC, KRS-One, Vocês melhor ficar juntos ( Onde você?... Performed in May 2010 at SUNY New Paltz at their annual `` Rock Against Racism '' concert 2010 SUNY... Founded by KRS-One the Temple of Hiphop, founded by KRS-One hear more of it all around neck! 1975, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis e a trilha da série `` Vinyl '' estão nos `` Lançamentos Semana... Akrika Bambaataa Statement '' I have just arrived in Barcelona ; sorry for the delay makes to., has been co-opted into a corporate situation KRS-One performed in May 2010 at New! Letras para você ouvir, ler e se divertir album also makes references to the Temple of Hiphop founded... Your neck Like beads, raw hell Another word for not done rap Vocês...