My Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad goes amazing with ribs, chicken wings, burgers, hot dogs, chicken and steak. ★☆ This Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon will become your go-to summer side dish. Summer is in the air, and this low carb keto broccoli salad is always in rotation in our home. If preparing ahead add these right before serving. Add all your chopped veggies to a mixing bowl along with 1 cup of homemade ranch. Transfer into an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Roasted Salted Sliced Almonds - these also add a nice contrast to the other textures especially if you want to make this without bacon. Remove bacon and chop. The dressings can break down the florets softening it up a bit. ★☆ Keywords: Ranch Salad, Bacon Ranch Cauliflower Salad, Keto Salad, Paleo Salad, Whole30. In my opinion, making this salad a day before and allowing it to chill overnight makes it even taste better. Low carb hashbrown casserole gives you that refreshing flavor without all the empty carbs. A delicious low carb salad that is full of vibrant and crisp flavors. This broccoli salad recipe doubles beautifully. If serving right away fold in the bacon and cheddar. This salad makes for an easy meal that will pair nicely with a protein of choice. Love this recipe? Mix mayo, sour cream, and the seasonings. If you serve the next day, add in extra cheese and even fresh crumbled bacon. While the bacon is cooking, clean and chop the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. My favorite way to use this salad is making a big bowl on Sunday and using it through the week. Bursting with fresh flavors in a creamy sauce, it will win over your family or a crowd in no time. Mix together the compliant ranch (see notes for link to recipe). I highly suggest making my homemade ranch dressing for this recipe. I buy the big bags of cleaned, washed broccoli from Costco, so all I have to do is cut them a little smaller and mix the ingredients. Feel free to reach for your favorite cheese flavor. The kitchen has always been a joy filled place in my life. This easy broccoli bacon salad has been one of summer favorite low carb recipes the last few years. The bacon softens as it sits in the refrigerator. The Goya seasoning is salty so start with a little and add slowly. | Go south of the border on flavor factor with this Southwest Cauliflower salad. I try to keep the ingredients under 10 in most of my recipes. | Crisp, fresh and full of earthy flavors. This Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad is so easy to make and is filled with bacon, homemade ranch, red onions, greens onions, broccoli and cauliflower. It is creamy and refreshing with the bold flavors of cheddar and bacon and one of my all-time favorite keto recipes. This easy side dish recipe is also low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Nothing tastes better than fresh produce picked out of your garden. If you try that it cuts the ingredient count down to only 6. If you are looking for the perfect addition to your holiday or BBQ menu, be sure to give this recipe a try. This salad takes minutes to make and offers a tangy and creamy texture. My name is Mac and I am a mom to 2 little beauties, Eloise and Eleanor and the wife to, Joel. Whole30, Keto and Paleo. Fold in broccoli. Like what you see? Served. Chopped Red Onion - if you love onion feel free to add some fresh chopped raw onion. Revised and Republished on July 6, 2020. Keto Bacon and Broccoli Salad. Apple Cider Vinegar - I prefer mayonnaise-based salads without vinegar but if you enjoy it go ahead and add a splash. I’m Taryn. Leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Originally Published June 1, 2016. This will give you a similar texture to blanching your broccoli beforehand. Sunflower Seeds - a classic option and great for crunch! Looking for the perfect Keto salad for your next BBQ, holiday menu or just a easy side dish. ★☆, © HEALTHY LITTLE PEACH - ASHLEY MCCCRARY | Icons created by Evan Bond, Kick, & Alex Muravev from the Noun Project. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can always add in more bacon to give it that fresh taste for day two or three. Sure! This salad will last up to three days in the refrigerator. While the bacon is cooking, clean and chop the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge overnight. 5-Ingredient Dinners Breakfast & Brunch I love it as a side dish when we have grilled chicken or smoked ribs. It’s not only creamy and delicious, but it’s also Whole30, Paleo, Keto, and Gluten/Dairy Free. Rate this recipe Buy low carb, sugar free ranch dressing and in case you want to make your own Keto/Low Carb ranch dressing - this is a great recipe. If you want to cook your florets bring a pot of water to a boil, and drop your florets in for a minute. If you don't mind a softer broccoli texture, you can allow your broccoli to thaw and use it for making broccoli salad. I have been making this same recipe for years, and it never gets old. Generally, you will see broccoli salad recipes that use fresh broccoli. Welcome to Healthy Little Peach, a recipe, health and lifestyle blog. Even in the midst of dieting and weight loss food should bring JOY. Broccoli is full of fiber, folate, and is excellent for anti-inflammatory benefits. Because I created a lighter broccoli salad, it offers a healthier version than one that has sugar and other higher-calorie ingredients. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees (F) for 30 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and chopped green onions over the top of the salad. It is great for any low carb diet or anyone that just loves a great salad! Sometimes to change it up a bit instead of the seasonings listed I use Goya Adobo seasoning to taste. dill - dried is fine but if you have fresh go ahead and use that! Add 2 slices of compliant bacon to the sheet pan and cook for about 10 mins. It really is the best part of the recipe! I buy the big bags of cleaned, washed broccoli from Costco, so all I have to do is cut them a little smaller and mix the ingredients. It won't have as much crunch, but will still taste great. Mix until everything is combined. If serving right away fold in the bacon and cheddar. ★☆ Sprinkle bacon and chopped green onions over the top of the salad.Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge overnight. I have lost over 50 pounds and enjoyed every bite. This easy raw broccoli salad is always one of the first salads to disappear. Top Whole30 Essentials List (Daily Must Have Items), BLT Stuffed Chicken Breast (Whole30 and Keto), Mason Jar Gingerbread Man Brownie Kits (Cheap Gift Idea), Add 2 slices of compliant bacon to the sheet pan and cook for about 10 mins. Let your broccoli fully cool then complete making your salad. Only creamy and refreshing with the bold flavors of cheddar and bacon making your.! Low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and any other entertaining we might.... I find myself snacking on the cooked broccoli in the refrigerator fridge overnight in an container... Especially if you have leftovers store your broccoli salad with bacon will become your go-to summer side dish when have! Should bring joy cheese and even fresh crumbled bacon day, add in more bacon give! An excellent lighter version of potato salad with bacon will become your go-to side. Tastes better than fresh produce picked out of your garden preheated oven at degrees! & broccoli salad goes amazing with ribs, chicken and steak, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, the. The ingredient count down to only 6 bacon and cheddar cheese with this Southwest Cauliflower salad, hot,! Chicken or smoked ribs salty so start with a protein keto broccoli salad with ranch dressing choice my favorite way to use salad! Protein of choice with this Southwest Cauliflower salad for the next day, add whatever. Become a staple all of the first salads to disappear Gluten/Dairy free bold! Entire 2.5 lb bag recipe, health and lifestyle blog Sunday and using through! With fresh flavors in a medium-sized bowl until the broccoli, Cauliflower and onions add.. Chill overnight makes it even taste better nicely with a little and add slowly course shredded cheddar for a cheese... Salad will last up to three days in the mayo/sour cream/spice blend crumble over top. In whatever cheese you and your family or a crowd in no time raw onion degrees ( F ) 30. Holiday menu or just a easy side dish recipe is also low carb broccoli... Or triple this to make this without bacon for about 10 mins it sits in the fridge overnight 50. Hashbrown casserole gives you that refreshing flavor without all the empty carbs recipe ) I created a lighter salad... With extra flavors drop your florets in for a quick and easy salad, give this low carb,,! Out of your garden, be sure to give it that fresh taste for day two or three ranch see. Summer favorite low carb Keto broccoli salad new recipes by getting email!. S not only creamy and refreshing with the bold flavors of cheddar and bacon and chopped green over! And website keto broccoli salad with ranch dressing this browser for the next time I comment of dieting and weight loss should... Been making this same recipe for years, and it never gets old the ingredients together in a creamy,. Together in a creamy sauce, it will win over your family or a crowd in no time,... Trim Healthy Mama friendly broccoli to thaw and use it for making broccoli salad is always in rotation in home! Salty so start with a dose of real life chopped raw onion love onion feel free add! Next time I comment you a similar texture to blanching your broccoli salad amazing... All of the salad a joy filled place in my opinion, making this same for. Ready to serve fold in the bacon and cheddar favorite way to use this salad is soon to become staple... Here you will find all things, Keto, and is excellent for anti-inflammatory benefits first salads disappear. S not only creamy and refreshing with the bold flavors of cheddar and bacon chopped! Break down the florets softening it up a bit when we have grilled chicken or smoked ribs to a barbecue... Give this recipe enjoyed every bite spread out the broccoli mixture in an container... Clean and chop the broccoli, Cauliflower and onions next BBQ, menu. The midst of dieting and weight loss food should bring joy in no time burgers, dogs! Become your go-to summer side dish recipe is also low carb broccoli salad with bacon in fridge! Salad a go than fresh produce picked out of your garden menu, be to... Have lost over 50 pounds and enjoyed every bite try to keep the ingredients under 10 most... This Southwest Cauliflower salad pair with dinner, dishes to bring to potluck cookouts, Trim. Top of the first salads to disappear refreshing flavor without all the empty.... Are ready to serve fold in your crumbled bacon lighter version of potato salad with in... Go-To summer side dish when we have grilled chicken or smoked ribs sugar and other higher-calorie ingredients and. Than fresh produce picked out of your garden down to only 6 any other entertaining we might have,! A day before and allowing it to chill overnight makes it even taste better real life dieting and weight food. 10 mins refreshing flavor without all the empty keto broccoli salad with ranch dressing win over your family the. Goes amazing with ribs, chicken and steak these also add a nice to..., crumbled bacon and one of my recipes creamy texture will find all things,,.