Maybe this is a way this person is asking for help. And it always seems you hurt the most.”, 14. “It hurts if someone tells you they don’t want you, but it hurts more if they don’t tell you.”. You have to keep moving in order to overcome your hurt. Only a really unhappy person is able to hurt the closest people. Just remember all good moments you had with him or her. It's strange that they fear death. Do you think real men don`t feel pain? hurting Quotes. for those people experiencing the heart breaking situation, share these broken heart love hurts quotes to express your feelings. I hate how you act like I am so much to deal with when all I’ve done was sit here and let you repeatedly hurt me. Do you think the truth can hurt? It`s the chance to get to know how strong and powerful you can be. Being hurt quotes: Life is not always smooth as we might think;there are times we are let down.The hurt is deep in our hearts.As much as we try to hide the feelings it really never goes away. Hurt Quotes & Sayings. Are you familiar with all these feelings? When your heart hurts, remember: all good things come not from outside, but inside of you. “Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you.”, 47. 60+ Love Hurts Quotes – Hurt Quotes for Broken Heart The best collection of love hurts quotes for all those heart broken persons. Why love if losing hurts so much? Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me.”, 21. Top 12 quotes about being hurt by someone very close to you. If your heart is hurting, don`t worry: you have a really kind, trustful and loving heart. “Honesty is the cruelest game of all, because not only can you hurt someone – and hurt them to the bone – you can feel self-righteous about it at the same time.” – Dave Van Ronk. The closest people often hurt the hardest. It`s better to know the truth which hurts you, not live with the sweet lie. The secret of success is to find a need and fill it, to find a hurt and heal it, to find somebody with a problem and offer to help solve it. Has anybody hurt your feelings? But the reality is everyone in the world goes through difficult times; regardless of his or her status. Do you think your heart hurts because it`s broken? With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling. These quotes will help you to make your peace with the fact that people can be real assholes. 42) I Won’T Hurt You. Here are some quotes about being hurt and images to help you through some tough times and give you some peace.The journey of life is full of happiness as well as misery.. Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt. If yes, it`s. All people at least once feel hurt. Every day without you hurts me as strong as I love you…. He who is or has been deeply hurt has a RIGHT to be sure he is LOVED. You`ll find the strength in your pain! Sad but true, the closest people are usually the ones who can cause the worst pain. Time is the best medicine for your soul and heart, and its amount depends on how much you`re hurt. No matter how hurting it is right now, it’ll get better. Best hurt Quotes, Status, Shayari, Poetry & Thoughts on India's fastest growing writing app | YourQuote As these pain quotes have shown, hurt is a part of growing up and it’s how we learn. “We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, 61. 1. “I don’t want to get attached to anyone, anymore.”, 40. You can’t tell in advance who is going to hurt your feelings either on purpose or accidentally. “Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.”, 3. When you feel hurt, don`t despair! “Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt me without my permission. “The moment I saw you I thought to myself: “Oh, this one is going to hurt…”, 49. Just think how much precious time you waste feeling sorry for yourself. Never collect sad memories. Honesty is the cruelest game of all, because not only can you hurt someone – and hurt them to the bone – you can feel self-righteous about it at the same time. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. “When you hurt the one you love, you are bound to hurt yourself.”, 30. When your heart hurts, and you don`t deserve it, remember that the person, who has offended you, doesn`t deserve your love. Learn to appreciate people, before they leave and make you hurt. Take some of these quotes as advice or share them with someone else who might be hurting.