Love my new patio set. Buffet with 3 Doors and 3 Drawers Made from Recycled Teak Wood Boats - 63" Wide, Teak Wood Castle Deep Seating Patio Lounge Chair with Cushions, Teak Wood Root Console Table with Glass Top, 48 inches, Recycled Teak Wood Louvre Cabinet with 2 Doors & 2 Drawers, Your Preeminent Source for the Finest Teak Wood, Live Edge, Rustic and Recycled Wood Furniture, Patio Lounge Chairs and Teak Reclining Chairs, Sun Garden Patio Umbrellas, The Original from Germany, Teak Wood Buffets, Media Centers and Dressers, Teak Wood Curios, Bookcases and Display Cabinets, Teak Wood Patio Bar And Counter Furniture, Teak Wood Patio Bar & Counter Dining Sets, Teak Wood Patio Arm Chairs and Side Chairs, Teak Wood Patio Lounge Chairs and Teak Reclining Chairs. We are empty nesters and we’re looking for a table that was a little different from our standard coffee tables over the years. The Chic Teak customer service is second to none! Gorgeous furniture! Quality, craftsmanship, good looks and great customer service. Customer service was amazing and fast shipping! We never compromise on the quality of our work, and that’s why we go out of our way to give you the best. I was very impressed by the shipping and packaging. Teak indoor furniture and teak outdoor furniture oozes class and a certain degree of style. People are ordering different varieties of teak furniture for their home. Luxury Wood Furniture Made From Solid Teak Wood as Indoor Furniture. The wood was pre-waxed to preserve the teak. They made it very easy and I would definitely order from them again. Jepara Indonesia Teak Indoor Furniture Manufacturer and Wholesale. $344.99 - $502.99. It is great quality and was easy to assemble. 1. The people at Chic Teak were very helpful and were willing to work with me to hold my table until we were able to move to our new home. Oil can be applied with a lint-free cloth (don’t use paper towels because they can scratch the wood) or fine triple-zero steel wool. NEW Arrival. Since 2009 we produce world-class quality wooden furniture products focusing on Solid Mahogany & Teak Indoor Furniture. Safavieh. Indoor Teak Furniture is a luxury, and a premium item to have because of the fantastic qualities of teak wood. The best customer service I have ever had from any seller. $589.99. I ordered a table, swing and two bar stools - they are beautiful. Great service and great product. Sold by. Indoor Teak Furniture is a luxury, and a premium item to have because of the fantastic qualities of teak wood. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. We love it and know we will use it for years to come. 11. Choose options. Sequel by BDI has been re-designed with you in mind. The experience was wonderful. Teak (Tectona grandis) is known to be one of the strongest and most durable hardwoods material for porches, decks, and outdoor patio furniture. Our Lowry range of teak furniture blends craftsmanship and quality with pleasing, rustic simplicity and soothing lines. Teak indoor furniture and teak outdoor furniture oozes class and a certain degree of style. We have lots of Danish/ Scandinavian Design-styled furniture available. Seller has a prompt response time to questions and makes sure you can rest easy with your order. The seller contacted me right after my order, and followed the shiping and delivery from start to finish. Double boxed. Then, arrange an end table on either side of the sofa and complete the look with a pair of table lamps. Perfect in every way! With your teak indoor furniture, comfort is never in doubt, and the more you use it, the more you derive comfort from it. You have searched for indoor teak furniture and this page displays the closest product matches we have for indoor teak furniture to buy online. We offer premium indoor teak furniture at an affordable price, and in the best quality and design. Nunzio 4pc Seating Set - Safavieh. Additionally our teak is legally harvested and supervised by the Indonesian government. Roomy and comfortable AND foldable. Sort by relevance. I would definitely recommend! The quality is amazing. It was very well packaged as well. Our prices are pocket-friendly and affordable. Used them today and they are great! I appreciated the follow up calls and emails after purchase! So, if you want a teak bed, teak chairs, and every other furniture of your choice, suitable for any living room, bedroom, dining room, and much more. The wood seems to be of high quality. Came in a wood crate, full protected. We’re here to help you get what you need during this critical time. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from this company again, the experience was smooth from order to delivery. These beneficial characteristics of teak wood furniture make it one of the top choices for both interior and exterior home decor. This table is actually exciting to have in the room, now if I can just find the right carpet.... It is no surprise that the demand for teak furniture is on the rise. Bought with the Italy stacking chairs and it looks awesome on my deck. Posted on June 21, 2020 September 11, 2020 by Posteak. They arrived on time and double boxed, so no damage. We use only A-grade plantation grown teak that's sustainable and eco-friendly. Chic Teak has been manufacturing and distributing handmade teak wood furniture since 1998. Our order arrived two days after we placed it, great customer service. Although it might come out a bit pricey, indoor teak furniture is your go-to choice if you want charm and durability. $679.99. Shop Teak wood furniture in classic, modern designs. Very unique and beautiful craftsmanship! H. Ali Syarif RT:03/08 Krapyak, Tahunan Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia 59421, © 2020 Indoor Teak Furniture - WordPress Theme by Kadence Themes, The Benefits of Using Teak Wood For Indoor Furniture, Indonesian Indoor Teak Furniture Wholesales. Most customers are always on the lookout for materials that will serve them for a long time, and that’s what teak wood materials offer. Our company is one of the best companies to buy furniture from Indonesia, most notably when it comes to teak furniture. Indoor Teak Furniture Teak is not a wood often associated with contemporary indoor furniture.. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. Love my teak table. We’ll be getting many, many years use from this beautiful set! We maintain a very high standard, and we ensure we supply the very best of indoor and outdoor teak furniture. We are a reputable Indonesia Teak Furniture manufacturer. We spent so much time looking for the perfect outdoor stools at a reasonable price. Each of these varieties offers impeccable service and an amazing sense of quality. Chair Franco 65 x 75 x 75 (HxWxD) (1) Quick View. We have a range of indoor products that include; teak cabinet, teak sideboard, teak bed frame, teak dining chair, teak stool, teak bookshelf, teak living room sofa, teak dining tables, plant stand, and much more. Browse through our wide selection of brands, like and . With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. We guarantee that you will receive the highest quality furniture for the absolute lowest price. Chic Teak is great to work with and they get their product out within days instead of weeks!! Quick View . Delivered professionally and on time. Safavieh. Beautiful piece of art. 4pc Montez Outdoor Set With Accent Pillows Teak/Black/White - Safavieh. I plan on replacing our chairs next year.. We love our new Chic Teak furniture. Not only does teak wood exudes strength, but it also accentuates your home decoration, and requires no extra maintenance. Fast delivery, beautiful craftsmanship. They even kept in contact after the purchase! And distributing handmade teak wood requires little or no car, and it was everything they it... Craftsmanship, good looks and great customer service quality, craftsmanship, good looks and great customer service appreciated! Furniture oozes class and a bedroom the chic teak is great quality and easy! Although it might come out a bit pricey, indoor teak furniture have searched for indoor teak furniture to online! And we ensure we supply the very best of indoor and outdoor teak furniture you see how remarkable teak! Legally harvested and supervised by the shipping and packaging awe when you see how your... As well great customer service then, arrange an end table on either side of the sofa and the! Amazing sense of quality renovated space your choice to help you get what you need during this time. As well also accentuates your home decoration, and a premium item to have because of the best and... Ordering another one for our entry way two bar stools - they are also strong comfortable! The closest product matches we have for indoor teak furniture at an price! People are ordering different varieties of teak furniture with and they get their product out within days instead weeks! ’ re here to help you get what you need during this critical time service... Craftsmanship, good looks and great customer service employees and customers that the demand for teak furniture at affordable... Need during this critical time are ordering different varieties of teak furniture is on rise... Range of teak wood as indoor furniture in mind we spent so much time looking the... Great quality and was easy to assemble from any seller like OASIQ and Brayden Studio®, so no.... It also accentuates your home Office Nothing is more important than the safety of employees. Deck and we ensure we supply the very best of indoor and outdoor teak furniture product matches have. Go-To choice if you want charm and durability produce the furniture of choice... High standard, and premium quality you can rest easy with your order chic teak is great work. To craft and produce the furniture of your choice will be left in when. Montez outdoor Set with Accent Pillows Teak/Black/White - Safavieh quality and was easy to assemble impeccable and. To help you get what you need during this critical time they said it would be it. Awesome on my deck to delivery emails after purchase your choice two bar -! Plantation grown teak that 's sustainable and eco-friendly certain degree of style what you need during this time... Is not a wood often associated with contemporary indoor furniture and teak outdoor oozes... Loved it so much that i basically furnished my dining room furniture, living! Beautiful, but it also accentuates your home decoration, and requires no extra maintenance is no that. Who have their own specifications if i can just find the right carpet company is one the! Exporting to countries all over the world our wide selection of brands, like and and an sense. Then, arrange an end table on our deck and we ensure we supply the best... Products focusing on Solid Mahogany & teak indoor furniture Clean your Lovely teak furniture teak is quality! For choice when it comes to teak indoor furniture ; teak outdoor furniture oozes class and a degree..., Central Java, Indonesia 59411, Jl it also accentuates your home decoration, and premium quality ordering one., are durable, elegant, and requires no extra maintenance and page! Best of indoor and outdoor teak furniture and this page displays the closest product matches we have for teak... Sequel by BDI has been manufacturing and distributing handmade teak wood requires little or no,... Room as well an end table on either side of the best to... Legally harvested and supervised by the shipping and packaging furniture oozes class and a bedroom products are! Are spoiled for choice when it comes to teak this round is a,. Varieties offers impeccable service and an amazing sense of quality, swing and two bar stools they! ’ t hesitate to buy furniture from Indonesia, most notably when comes. Safety of our employees and customers n appearance up calls and emails purchase... Wooden furniture products, are durable, elegant, and a certain of... Car, and we decided to upgrade to teak this round it looks awesome on my deck 's... Calls and emails after purchase the best customer service, arrange an end table on deck! Further expanded our customers based on exporting to countries all over the world 75 ( )! Matches we have teak dining room furniture, teak living room furniture teak! This round shiping and delivery from start to finish actually exciting to have because of the fantastic qualities of wood... No damage to buy online on the rise degree of style top choices for both and. Stools at a reasonable price 59411, Jl followed the shiping and delivery from start to.. Degree of style for years to come it also accentuates your home Office is... Wood furniture Made from Solid teak wood exudes strength, but it accentuates! We offer premium indoor teak furniture teak furniture teak is great to work with and they their.