IIIT Bhopal B.Tech. Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: List of Top 100 Engineering College in India: NIRF Ranking 2020 Released by MHRD. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same. Read Also: GFTI Colleges in India 2020-21: Admission, Fee, Courses & Much More! Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries. UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now. The best thing is that IIIT offers you superb arrangements. Through jee main and csab councilling i got 56000 rank in that exam and then i got admission by submitting fee and other things like the Documents which are demanded here in all government colleges Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhopal OR & CR of 1st Round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round, 4th Round, 5th Round, 6th Round, 7th Round & Special Round of the year 2018. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Indian Institute of Information Technology -[IIIT], Bhopal - Cutoff Details Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh MHRD Estd 2017 Autonomous University 1 Question Answered 6.0 by Edufever Staff Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal is one of the IIIT institute located in the Bhopal … No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. College is too good as it has only been one and a half year and progress is too good . Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal, The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the. Stay Updated with us to get the latest information on IIIT Bhopal 2020 Cutoff Score. Though our college is newly opened there are many issues due to lack of experience but the thing are sorting. Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Then they have to submit fees of the form. I was anxious about my exam preparation. To get admission in this university, the candidates have to visit the official website and then fill the application form. Top NIT Participating in JEE Mains 2020 (With Opening and Closing Rank). The IIIT Bhopal 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.The authorities will release the cutoff of JEE Main 2020 for IIIT Bhopal in online mode. Here we have mentioned some useful resources of JEE Main 2020, that will help you. The IIIT Bhopal Cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching. The five new institutes are set up in Surat, Bhopal, Bhagalpur, Agartala, and Raichur in Public Partnership Mode. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. GFTI Colleges in India 2020-21: Admission, Fee, Courses & Much More! College give you full support if you want to participate in any external fest or sports event held in any other college they will fully fund you and look after all the arrangements. 11,845: 28,443: Electronics and Communication Engineering. And other things are councilling process, No as our college is new it didn't provide any internship and other opportunities and also till now no batch is pass out so no job is provided till now so nothing is known till now what will happen in next 4 years but we all hope it will be good. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. Success Mantra: Never let yourself down… Keep working Hard Believe yourself. The candidates applying for Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal are advised to check these important Instruction Related to the Cutoff.The cutoff of JEE Main 2020 for Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal will be released in September after the completion of JoSAA counselling. No dirctor,no temporary faculty, high fee structure. The Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Read Also: List of Top 100 Engineering College in India: NIRF Ranking 2020 Released by MHRD. The University will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for its University on the official Website. Indian Institute of Information Technology -[IIIT], Bhopal, For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com, B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering, Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Information Technology) (3), Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering) (1), Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Information Technology), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering , ₹ 75.07 K FIRST YEAR FEES, By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, IIIT Amendment Bill 2020 Passed, Five Institutes Receive National Importance Status, MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education).