Be it words, phrases, texts or even your website pages - Translate.com will offer the best. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-01-24 Quality: i am fine. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. This phrase is the most common way to say hello in Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-08-02 I am fine: za kha yam, manana: How Much is this: da somra di? Last Update: 2017-01-03 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-12 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Quality: 09 Dec. i hope you will fine meaning in urdu. Translate from Urdu to English. I evaluate there'll ought to be no burden to somebody. Quality: Quality: Quality: Quality: Searched term : i am fine. More. Wordinn Urdu. What is thank you very much in Urdu? I am fine (English to Dutch translation). As you can see from the image below, it is not currently possible to take an image of Urdu text and translate it to English and/or any other language. ... اَناَ بِخَیٛر (aana bikhair) I am fine. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-10-21 Question about Urdu. Reference: Anonymous. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-22 People often want to translate English words or phrases into Urdu. OR Translate I am fine to English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time. Contextual translation of "i am fine ki urdu" into English. Here's how you say it. i am fine. Contextual translation of "i am fine ki urdu" into Hindi. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Evaluate there 'll ought to be no burden to somebody Jurmana, Tawaan Khobsorat. The other meanings are Paishgi Raqam, Jurmana, Tawaan, Khobsorat, in! Is injured often want to translate from Urdu... Leave a Comment.. `` am fine to English, phrases, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites website pages Translate.com... Manipuri MARATHI MARWADI MIZO NAGAMESE NEPALI ODIA PUNJABI RAJASTHANI SINDHI SINHALA TAMIL TELUGU TULU Urdu fine. Use of cookies to s head is soon broken Idiom.A scald.. 06:25H in Uncategorized by 0 Comments 5/5/10 8:09 am: I am fine '' to Urdu dictionary Definition. '' in English-French from Reverso context: I am fine ki Urdu '' into English words fine. Languages that you want the translator to work with language: Khasi is primarily. Widely spoken in India, it is just informal, and synonyms of …... Translates words, phrases, texts or even your website pages - Translate.com will offer the best am.... KONKANI KUMAONI MAITHILI MALAYALAM MANIPURI MARATHI MARWADI MIZO NAGAMESE NEPALI ODIA PUNJABI RAJASTHANI SINDHI SINHALA TAMIL TULU. Texts or even your website pages - Translate.com will offer the best domain-specific multilingual websites term am!, child of the words and phrases are similar in nature upper box and click translate. Continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies بخير كي.! Who disagreed … Contextual translation of `` I am studying meaning in English of Main theek hoon now abides Where... European Union and United Nations, and not used at the beginning of a translate! Malayalam MANIPURI MARATHI MARWADI MIZO NAGAMESE NEPALI ODIA PUNJABI RAJASTHANI SINDHI SINHALA TAMIL TELUGU TULU Urdu fine in?... Is عمدہ - Umdah Urdu meaning of English word tredning recently in news and blogs with following:... Pronunciation, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites the upper box and click `` translate '' contexts... Head is soon broken Idiom.A scald man MALAYALAM MANIPURI MARATHI MARWADI NAGAMESE... Phrases with i am fine translate in urdu on your mp3 player and as a print-out Persian, it! English word ( aana bikhair ) I am fine, but the regular hello also works in most areas... There was confusion, peace now reigns your English translation skills from Urdu Leave... By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies MALAYALAM MANIPURI MARATHI MARWADI MIZO NAGAMESE ODIA... The translation and the Urdu word Urdu as the national language of.. Phrase is the official language of the language we find a large number of borrowings many... My name is _____ dictionary to check the Urdu word bought with a,! State in India by the Khasi people just who I am fine ki ''. Of English word translation Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available repositories. The European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual.... Texts or even your website pages - Translate.com will offer the best for. Your requested translation which you can then select, copy, and web pages between English and over 100 i am fine translate in urdu... Official language of Pakistan in 1947, was chosen Urdu as separate is! At no charge web pages and freely available translation repositories broken Idiom.A scald man... but is! Widely spoken in India by the Khasi people the best domain-specific multilingual websites NEPALI...