This model was introduced in 2014 (D). Want to buy or sell a used appliance? Find the year and month code. How old is my Maytag appliance by model number? Admiral (old Maytag Brand) Dryer with Model No. Appliance Model Search: Air Conditioner Parts - Room Air; Appliance Accessories; Appliances *** CLOSEOUTS *** Dishwasher Parts; Dryer Parts; Freezer Parts; HVAC Equipment; HVAC Parts; HVAC Supplies; Ice Machine; Icemakers and Parts; Microwave Parts; Range Hood - Vent Hood; Range Parts - Oven Parts; Refrigerator Parts; Refrigerator Water Filters; Repair Help; Trash Compactor Bags; Washer … : M44819595 was manufactured in 2014 (4), 48th week. The letters representing the year are not in order, and starting in 2004, they begin doubling up, with a letter representing two possible years. A Maytag washer serial number is 10 characters long, with the last two characters being letters. There are several factors to consider & a formula to use. The first letter corresponds to the year the washer was manufactured, and the second is the month. : AED4675YQ1 & Serial No. Then you need to determine a good price for it. Each Maytag serial number contains two letters representing the year and month of manufacture. Divide the original purchase price by the average lifespan of the appliance & multiply the result by the number of years left on that lifespan. The serial number on your Maytag washer will allow you to identify the model of the product and its year of manufacture. We help you find the location across all kitchen and laundry appliance categories. Low priced major appliance parts for Maytag,Whirlpool,GE,Jennair,Frigidaire,Kenmore and more.Large inventory and fast shipping. Maytag Age Finder: How old is my Maytag appliance? This model … Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. These must be new and dozens of characters in the serial number. My Orders Wish List My Appliances Profile Information Address Book Saved Payment Information My Subscriptions Sign Out ... Model & Serial numbers appear like this. This may seem like a small benefit, but it would be key if you need to arrange a repair or have to order key parts, which in this case the model is a vital piece of information. Need help finding your model and serial number for Maytag products?