Here are a few more healthy turkey recipes I think you will like: Healthy turkey meatballs (without breadcrumbs) Simple turkey chili; Marinated turkey breast; For even more healthy food inspiration, check out my round-up of 10 healthy dinner recipes for diabetics! A low calorie meal that’s naturally gluten free and veggie packed. ¼ tsp cayenne pepper Mix and sprinkle/rub in cavity of bird and on skin. Luckily this seasoning only takes about five minutes. Add 1 cup water. Place turkey breast side DOWN in roasting pan. Turkey is one of my favorite lean proteins, so I use it a lot in my recipes. If you have turkey leftovers, there are a lot of ways you can use it up! ½ T salt. Ingredients for Whole30 Taco Seasoning: To make this healthy taco seasoning you’ll need: paprika, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and cinnamon. This seasoning is completely sugar free which makes it whole30/keto ; Plus.. It’s RIDICULOUSLY EASY to make! Poultry seasoning sounds too all-encompassing to be true. ¼ tsp dried basil. 1 tsp ground poultry seasoning. Even on special occasions I’m still a cook that likes fast and easy. I know some people love to spend all day in the kitchen when it comes to the holidays . 1 tsp paprika. Turkey Seasoning. I’m just not one of those people. Fire & Flavor All Natural Turkey Perfect Apple Sage Brine Kit, Perfect for Roasting, Grilling, Smoking, and Frying 14.4 Ounces 4.6 out of 5 stars 520. ½ tsp pepper. Healthy Holiday Foods Healthy Turkey Rub Recipe. One seasoning for your chicken, duck, quail, goose or, yup, holiday turkey? Let me show you how to do it. . Roast turkey from the deli counter or Thanksgiving leftovers (or meat from a rositterie chicken, for that matter) can go into this simple but unique salad. Healthy Turkey Wild Rice Soup is perfect for Thanksgiving leftover turkey! Low Calorie + Gluten Free. 2 tsp seasoned salt. The patties are seasoned with Italian spices, then topped with juicy tomatoes drizzled with balsamic, fresh basil and fresh mozzarella. . ½ tsp ground ginger. Avocado is blended into the already creamy dressing, adding heart-healthy unsaturated fats, nice sweet flavor, and luxuriously velvety texture. Healthy Holiday Foods don’t have to be boring! $12.95 #3. Turkey Brining Bag, 26"×22", 2 Pack, Extra Large Brine Bag with 2 Strings and 2 Larger Clips, Thickened Brining Bag Holds Up to 35 Pounds, Double Zippers Seal Brine Bags for Turkey, Chicken, Beef,Pork 4.8 out of 5 stars 42. 1 tsp garlic powder. If you're a fan of caprese salads, you'll love this healthy turkey burger recipe.