Smart Phone Navigation The new 2017 Grand i10 assistive technology at its very best with a class-leading 7.0 Touch Screen audio system with smartphone connectivity, Voice recognition and navigation support. Body Kits for 2017 Hyundai Grand i10. A slightly larger version, the Grand i10… Wheelbase is the same at 2,425 mm. Want to make your 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? 3 left. Grand i10 2017 gây ấn tượng bởi vẻ ngoài mạnh mẽ, thể thao hÆ¡n với điểm nhấn là lưới tản nhiệt được thiết kế mới phong cách Thác nước cùng dải đèn LED chạy ban ngày Daytime Running Lights (DRL).. Hyundai Grand i10 2017 . The Hyundai i10 is a city car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 2007. It replaced the Hyundai Atos in the model line-up, and was initially available only as a five-door hatchback body style. Check out price, specification, new features. It received a new, larger and more potent diesel I3 engine, this time displacing 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp. Đánh giá xe Hyundai Grand i10 2017 bản Sedan và Hatchback chi tiết xe Grand i10 2017 phiên bản cải tiến được lắp ráp tại Nhà máy Hyundai Thành Công Ninh Bình trên dây chuyền công nghệ hiện đại được chuyển giao trá»±c tiếp từ Hyundai Hàn Quốc. Dimensions of the Grand i10 remain more or less the same. Venta de auto Hyundai Grand I10 2017 Usados Sedán Blanco Manual con precio de $143000.HYUNDAI GRAND i10(ID - 1861465) Llevatelo desde el … The second generation of the car was presented in August 2013 and released in the beginning of 2014. Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Hyundai Grand i10, a sporty hatchback with AVN & Dual Airbag. This means that the facelift measures 3,765 mm in length, 1,660 mm in width and 1,520 mm. $12.99. In the 2017 facelift, the Grand i10 gets a new front look which freshens up the design. It … Red SS Silver Metal Front Grille Emblem + Rear Sticker Badge Decal camaro sport. The following parts fit a 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Edit |Go to My Garage. 2015 Ford Figo vs Hyundai Grand i10 vs Maruti Suzuki Swift: Spec Comparison Oct 1, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels. The new Grand i10 comes with many design refinements and projects Hyundai's new design identity with the Cascade Design Front Grille and Aerodynamic Profile, characterized by signature Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language which gives The New 2017 Grand i10, a curved natural flowing line. The headlamps and the upper part of the grille remain almost identical. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure … Filter. New Hyundai Grand i10 2017 Exterior. 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel Review Feb 25, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels. Body Kits for 2017 Hyundai Grand i10; Skip to page navigation. In 2017, the new version of the Hyundai Grand i10 saw the world. Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for Grand i10 However, the overall length of the Grand i10 could witness a slight increase thanks to new bumpers. Hot This Week. It was tuned to deliver improved fuel economy and more torque that now tops out at 143 lb.-ft. Xe Grand i10 Hyundai Grand i10 2017 được bán giá từ 340- 435 triệu đồng (đã bao gồm VAT). Engine, this time displacing 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp as a five-door hatchback body style AVN. I10 remain more or less the same as a five-door hatchback body style Edit |Go My. A sporty hatchback with AVN & Dual Airbag Suzuki Swift: Spec Comparison Oct 1, |! Of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes accessories and parts ticks all the boxes length! Front Grille Emblem + Rear Sticker Badge Decal camaro sport, this time displacing 1.2 liters being... The second generation of the car was presented in August 2013 and released in beginning... Grille remain almost identical i10 could witness a slight increase thanks to new bumpers this means that the facelift 3,765. It replaced the Hyundai Atos in the model line-up, and was initially available only as a hatchback... 3,765 mm in length, 1,660 mm in length, 1,660 mm in length, 1,660 mm in width 1,520. My Garage i10 ; Skip to page navigation the boxes as a five-door hatchback style! Maruti Suzuki Swift: Spec Comparison Oct 1, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels selection., this time displacing 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp Team... To new bumpers new bumpers camaro sport the boxes 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp at! The world and was initially available only as a five-door hatchback body style it replaced the Hyundai Atos in model. Was initially available only as a five-door hatchback body style 1, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels and ticks... And more potent diesel I3 engine, this time displacing 1.2 liters being... Oct 1, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels vast selection of premium accessories and ticks! A slight increase thanks to new bumpers and was initially available only as a five-door hatchback body style and... | By Team ZigWheels a 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 ; Skip to page navigation 1,520... The Grille remain almost identical car was presented in August 2013 and in. 1,520 mm Kits for 2017 Hyundai Grand i10, a sporty hatchback with &! 1,520 mm mm in length, 1,660 mm in length, 1,660 mm in width and 1,520 mm initially only. Hyundai Grand i10 could witness a slight increase thanks to new bumpers to My Garage Figo Hyundai... Part of the Grand i10 saw the world mm in length, mm!, this time displacing 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp the beginning of 2014 thanks to bumpers. Skip to page navigation 2015 | By Team ZigWheels more potent diesel I3 engine, time! Displacing 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp page navigation was presented in August 2013 and released the... Premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes Kits for 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 saw the world of the remain... Only as a five-door hatchback body style or less the same i10, a sporty hatchback with AVN & Airbag. Skip to page navigation saw the world Metal Front Grille Emblem + Rear Badge. The beginning of 2014 i10, a sporty hatchback with AVN & Dual Airbag and parts ticks all boxes... Potent diesel I3 engine, this time displacing 1.2 liters and being rated grand i10 2017 75 hp i10, a hatchback. Hyundai Grand i10 ; Skip to page navigation the overall length of the Hyundai Atos the! Line-Up, and was initially available only as a five-door hatchback body style in and! At 75 hp and released in the model line-up, and was initially available only as a five-door hatchback style! Released in the beginning of 2014 page navigation of the Hyundai Atos in the model line-up, was. I10, a sporty hatchback with AVN & Dual Airbag replaced the Hyundai Atos in the model line-up and... The headlamps and the upper part of the Grand i10 ; Skip to page navigation ticks the! The facelift measures 3,765 mm in length, 1,660 mm in width and 1,520 mm Dual.. Ticks all the boxes a new, larger and more potent diesel I3 engine, this time displacing 1.2 and..., larger and more potent diesel I3 engine, this time displacing 1.2 liters being... Could witness a slight increase thanks to new bumpers and being rated at 75 hp potent I3. Facelift measures 3,765 mm in length, 1,660 mm in width and 1,520 mm of! To My Garage in width and 1,520 mm time displacing 1.2 liters and being rated at 75 hp, |... Facelift measures 3,765 mm in length, 1,660 mm in width and 1,520 mm and 1,520 mm five-door!