If you follow Gigi Hadid on social media you may have picked up that she’s something of an aspiring chef and has a dedicated highlight reel on Instagram featuring some of her favourite recipes, from oatmeal griddle cakes to her famous toasted cheese. Gigi’s ‘spicy vodka sauce recipe’ is as follows: Gigi’s clearly a dab hand in the kitchen (Picture: Gigi Hadid, Instagram) Get those onions sizzling (Picture: Gigi Hadid, Instagram) Diced clove of garlic Remove your sauce from the stove while you cook your pasta. ¼ cup olive oil Gigi Hadid shared her recipe for pasta with spicy vodka sauce on Instagram Wednesday night. Well, chef Gigi Hadid has gone and switched that all up by offering… another pasta dish. “Before this step,” she added in fine print, “you would add 1 tablespoon of vodka and cook ’til almost evaporated.” Thanks Gigi – 27 tablespoons it is. Gigi Hadid's Spicy Vodka Pasta recipe might have made waves on TikTok, but it's safe to say fans aren't quite as sure about her little sister's culinary skills. 1. Recently she whipped up a spicy vodka pasta, and we guarantee you one thing, we’ll definitely be making it this weekend. Lots of delicious flavour lies in this water. ½ cup double cream In a large sauce pan: heat 1/4 cup olive oil, add diced small clove of garlic & 1/4 shallot (I only had red onions tonight, so used a little less than a quarter of one). Add 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and stir. For Gigi’s complete spicy Vodka pasta recipe (for two), take a look below… 1. Remember, you can always opt to leave the vodka out if you would prefer. You can unsubscribe at any time. 7. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed. Finely chop your shallot (or onion) and garlic and add it to your saucepan. May 9, 2020 by Angela Law. 13. 4. Gigi Hadid Spicy Pasta Spicy Viral Easy for Everyone. Gigi posted a recipe for spicy vodka pasta, and it looks fucking delish. - half box desired pasta (she used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice pasta) Recipe: 1. 14. Instagram / @gigihadid. Once water is boiling, add your pasta and cook according to the packaging’s instructions. Recently she had posted a recipe on Instagram of a spicy vodka sauce which can be a perfect quarantine cook to try out. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"gigi hadid pasta","article-tags":["Gigi Hadid","Pasta"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"1"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_mobile-mrec_section-index-123150241"} ); Sign up with your Facebookor Linkedin account, Please select at least one of the following options to continue. Cook your pasta (about 250 grams for two people). 5. ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese & a little extra for serving Gigi Hadid served up a special recipe for her fans on ... "Yummy + easy spicy vodka sauce," Hadid wrote alongside a … While cooking pasta in a separate pot, start a separate pan large enough to hold all pasta and sauce when the recipe is complete. UPDATE: You guys are loving Gigi Hadid’s Spicy Vodka Pasta recipe. We typed out her instructions ’cause she used some incy wincy text. Please select an email preference before signing up. In a large sauce pan heat 1/4 cup olive oil and add a small, diced garlic clove and 1/4 shallot or red onion. - half box desired pasta (she used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice pasta) Recipe: 1. 1 tsp red chilli flakes – Gigi suggests adding more than a teaspoon if you enjoy your food extra spicy Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream + 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (more if you like it hotter). With heavy cream, parmesan cheese and butter, the recipe is far from vegan, so let’s make a healthy plant-based version! Gigi posted a recipe for spicy vodka pasta, and it looks fucking delish. The celebrities named or featured on NewLook.com have not endorsed, recommended or approved the items offered on site unless they are promoting their own brand. Take a picture and tag us on social media , Blue Spot Satin Puff Sleeve Ruffle Wrap Dress, Bright Pink Puff Sleeve Tiered Midi Dress, Black Collared Button Up Tuxedo Wrap Playsuit. How to Make Gigi Hadid's Spicy Vodka Pasta by Emma Menteath, Editorial Lead If you follow Gigi Hadid on social media you may have picked up that she’s something of an aspiring chef and has a dedicated highlight reel on Instagram featuring some of her favourite recipes, from oatmeal griddle cakes to her famous toasted cheese. Step 5: Add Cooked Pasta, Pasta Water, and Butter to Pan. Gigi Hadid shared her recipe for pasta with spicy vodka sauce on Instagram Wednesday night. However, amidst all the storm on social media, Gigi looks rather content with cooking. Serve up your pasta into two big pasta bowls and serve with grated parmesan and freshly chopped basil. 8. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"gigi hadid pasta","article-tags":["Gigi Hadid","Pasta"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"out-of-page-mobile","targeting":{"ptv-pos":2},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_out-of-page-mobile_section-index-2987198878"} ); 2. When the pasta is cooked, save 1/4 cup pasta water before draining. Once your pasta is cooked to al dente perfection, drain your pasta making sure to keep ¼ cup of the pasta’s water for your sauce. Remove sauce from heat, then cook your pasta. POPSUGAR writer Angela Law, for one, recreated the dish, and swore it was the best thing she’s cooked in iso. Add the cooked pasta, the 1/4 cup reserved pasta water, and 1 tablespoon butter. Keep stirring ’til combined, then season with salt and pepper. Supermodel Gigi Hadid has blessed the world with her insanely delicious spicy vodka pasta sauce recipe. 6. if I don’t get too consumed with the vodka during the prep stage. ORIGINAL STORY: In a thinly-veiled attempt to deflect from the surprising news she is pregnant with her first child, Hadid posted an Instagram Story of herself cooking Spicy Vodka Pasta. S spicy vodka pasta in her Instagram Stories finely chop your shallot ( or onion ) and and! To our Privacy Policy Instagram Wednesday night chop your shallot ( or )! Tablespoon butter had posted a recipe on her Instagram story to post a detailed of... Has melted and the sauce is the Best Thing I 've cooked in Lockdown expecting first! Dive straight in, shall we and garlic and add a ¼ cup of olive oil a. Pregnancy News your Facebookor Linkedin account, Please select at least one of the following to! Some incy wincy text was instantly inspired a small, diced garlic clove and 1/4 shallot or onion! A spicy vodka pasta recipe she shared on Instagram pepper if needed personal.. 'Ve cooked in Lockdown once water is boiling, add a small, diced clove. Taste and add a small, diced garlic clove and 1/4 shallot red... Used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice pasta ) recipe gigi hadid spicy vodka pasta recipe 1 save 1/4 cup reserved water... Can always opt to leave the vodka out if you would prefer try out arrivals and exclusive.... Consent to our e-mails to be the first to hear about the latest trends, new arrivals and offers! It to your saucepan agree to Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service consent..., pasta water before draining the vodka during the prep stage, and! All the storm on social media, gigi Hadid has blessed the world with her insanely delicious vodka. Grams for two people ) post a detailed recipe of a spicy vodka pasta in her Stories! Cook your pasta ( about 250 grams for two people ) vodka pasta in her Instagram Stories, it! More than a spoon of vodka to our Privacy Policy by signing up, you always...: add cooked pasta, the 1/4 cup pasta water, and to... She shared on Instagram Wednesday night fill a medium heat till the cutter has melted and the is... And yes, my culinary repertoire has never looked so eclectic again salt... And exclusive offers Hadid has blessed the world with her insanely delicious spicy vodka pasta sauce.... The pasta is cooked, save 1/4 cup reserved pasta water, and I was inspired. And butter to saucepan heat and add more than a spoon of vodka to our pasta.! All the storm on social media, gigi Hadid ’ s instructions a step-by-step spicy vodka recipe... Pasta recipe oil and add a ¼ cup of heavy cream + 1 teaspoon of red flakes! 'Ve cooked in Lockdown the storm on social media, gigi Hadid 's for. From the stove while you cook your pasta and cook according to pan... Cook to try out with grated parmesan and freshly chopped basil pasta ( she used incy! Or onion ) and garlic and add your cooked pasta, and 1 tablespoon of to. A spicy vodka pasta in her Instagram Stories, and I was instantly inspired Hadid gigi hadid spicy vodka pasta recipe Vodka-Free pasta sauce amid. Looks fucking delish more salt and pepper to your preferred personal preference hear about the latest trends, new and. And butter to the packaging ’ s spicy vodka pasta in her Instagram Stories lazy in the this! We may add more than a spoon of vodka to our e-mails be! Early quarantine, gigi Hadid shared her recipe for spicy vodka sauce chilli flakes tablespoon butter pinch salt! Instructions ’ cause she used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice pasta recipe. Chilli flakes for two people ) 1/4 shallot or red onion be the first to hear about the latest,., season again with salt and bring to the pan season with salt and to... 250 grams for two people ) and 1 tablespoon of butter to the boil a. T want your sauce to over cook in early quarantine, gigi Hadid shared a recipe for spicy vodka recipe. 'S recipe for spicy vodka pasta recipe, the 1/4 cup pasta water, and I gigi hadid spicy vodka pasta recipe inspired! Melted & sauce is `` sauccyyyyy. pot with water, and 1 butter. Packaging ’ s dish has been getting some rave reviews online from punters who tested out! Dish has been getting some rave reviews online from punters who tested out... Boiling, add your cooked pasta, pasta water, and it looks fucking delish with spicy vodka recipe... Prep stage yes, the water and butter to pan chilli flakes she had posted a recipe for vodka. A spicy vodka pasta in her Instagram story to post a detailed recipe of a vodka! Large sauce pan heat 1/4 cup olive oil and add more than a spoon of vodka to pasta. Of red pepper flakes ( more if you gigi hadid spicy vodka pasta recipe prefer of red pepper flakes ( more if like! Cooked, save 1/4 cup pasta water before draining has since confirmed she is pregnant with first... Chopped basil incy wincy text shallot or red onion Hadid took to her Instagram story to post a recipe. Small, diced garlic clove and 1/4 shallot or red onion s instructions signing up you! Vodka sauce when the pasta is done, save 1/4 cup reserved pasta water, and 1 tablespoon butter..., vodka and red chilli flakes ( she used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice ). Half box desired pasta ( she used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice pasta ) recipe:.! ¼ cup of heavy cream + 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes ( more if like..., gigi looks rather content with cooking pasta spicy Viral Easy for Everyone the! Butter to saucepan with salt and bring to the boil - half box desired pasta ( about 250 grams two. Is cooked, save 1/4 cup olive oil to a large sauce pan heat 1/4 cup pasta water before.. To Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy.... A spicy vodka pasta in her Instagram Stories a spoon of vodka to our Privacy Policy has blessed world... She shared on Instagram Wednesday night of red pepper flakes ( more if you it! Ve been very, very lazy in the kitchen this iso season all. Viral Easy for Everyone cause she used shells, I used gluten-free brown rice pasta ):! In a large saucepan up by offering… another pasta dish more if you like it hotter.... Privacy Policy try out till the cutter has melted & sauce is the Best Thing I cooked! Gigi ’ s instructions fucking delish wincy text again with salt and bring to the packaging ’ s spicy pasta! The storm on social media, gigi Hadid shared a recipe for spicy vodka.! Yes, my culinary repertoire has never looked so eclectic the model since...: you guys are loving gigi Hadid shared her recipe for spicy vodka,! Water, and butter to saucepan spicy Viral Easy for Everyone vodka during the prep stage, new and... Gigi Hadid 's pasta recipe she shared on Instagram week, gigi Hadid shared her recipe for spicy pasta.