Genesis 40:2 Also called Senusret II, 1894-1878 b.c. But his brothers were speechless, for they were stunned and dismayed by [the fact that they were in] Joseph’s presence. Joseph Interprets A Dream. (AQ), 23 The chief cupbearer, however, did not remember Joseph; he forgot him.(AR). We fully test every amplifier at least twice in the production process to ensure 100% reliability. 4 The captain of the guard(F) assigned them to Joseph,(G) and he attended them. 1 Now some time later, the cupbearer (butler) and the baker for the king of Egypt offended their lord, Egypt’s king. Now some time later, the cupbearer (butler) and the baker for the king of Egypt offended their lord, Egypt’s king. Sesostris II) was extremely angry with his two officials, the chief of the cupbearers and the chief of the bakers. (20-23) Verses 1-19 It was not so much the prison that made the butler and baker sad, as their dreams. The word here is much less personal than “kidnap.” Joseph was considered a “thing”—not a person. Then as soon as it budded, its blossoms burst open, and its clusters produced ripe grapes [in rapid succession]. Achat et vente de Challenger Genesis 40 occasion. Joseph answered, “This is the interpretation of it: the three baskets represent three days; Notice the totally different usage of the words “lift up your head.” In v 13, it is used idiomatically as “present you in public,” but in v 19, it is used literally, “lift your head up off of your body.”, lift up your head and will hang you on a tree (gallows, pole), and [you will not so much as be given a burial, but] the birds will eat your flesh.”. Notice the totally different usage of the words “lift up your head.” In v 13, it is used idiomatically as “present you in public,” but in v 19, it is used literally, “lift your head up off of your body.”. Genesis 40:2 Also called Senusret II, 1894-1878 b.c. 40 Now some time later, the cupbearer (butler) and the baker for the king of Egypt offended their lord, Egypt’s king. Genesis 40:15 The word here is much less personal than “kidnap.” Joseph was considered a “thing”—not a person. “The three baskets are three days. Please tell me [your dreams].”, 9 So the chief cupbearer told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, “In my dream there was a grapevine in front of me; 10 and on the vine were three branches. (AG) And the birds will eat away your flesh.”(AH), 20 Now the third day(AI) was Pharaoh’s birthday,(AJ) and he gave a feast for all his officials. (U) 14 But when all goes well with you, remember me(V) and show me kindness;(W) mention me to Pharaoh(X) and get me out of this prison. Genesis 40:19 Notice the totally different usage of the words “lift up your head.” In v 13, it is used idiomatically as “present you in public,” but in v 19, it is used literally, “lift your head up off of your body.” 2Pharaoh (Sesostris II) was extremely angry with his two officials, the chief of the cupbearers and the chief of the bakers. Genesis 40:15 The word here is much less personal than “kidnap.” Joseph was considered a “thing”—not a person. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. He restored the chief cupbearer to his office, and the cupbearer [once again] put the cup into Pharaoh’s hand; but Pharaoh hanged the chief baker, just as Joseph had interpreted [the meaning of the dreams] to them. http://www.lockman.org. Yet [even after all that] the chief cupbearer did not remember Joseph, but forgot [all about] him. After they had been in custody(H) for some time, 5 each of the two men—the cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt, who were being held in prison—had a dream(I) the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own. All rights reserved worldwide. All rights reserved. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Then as soon as it budded, its blossoms burst open, and its clusters produced ripe grapes [in rapid succession]. “The three branches are three days. Now on the third day, [which was] the Pharaoh’s birthday, he [released the two men from prison and] made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief cupbearer and the head of the chief baker [that is, presented them in public] among his servants. 2 Pharaoh ([a]Sesostris II) was extremely angry with his two officials, the chief of the cupbearers and the chief of the bakers. 7 So he asked Pharaoh’s officials who were in confinement with him in his master’s house, “Why do you look so down-hearted today?” 8 And they said to him, “We have [each] dreamed [distinct] dreams and there is no one to interpret them.” So Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? 3 He put them in custody in the house of the captain of the guard, in the prison where Joseph was confined. Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. He said to him, “In my dream I saw a vine in front of me, 10 and on the vine were three branches. Genesis 40:6-7 Amplified Bible (AMP) 6 When Joseph came to them in the morning and looked at them, [he saw that] they were sad and depressed. 23 Yet [even after all that] the chief cupbearer did not remember Joseph, but forgot [all about] him. Genesis 40:15 The word here is much less personal than “kidnap.” Joseph was considered a “thing”—not a person. Genesis 40 Joseph Interprets Two Prisoners' Dreams. Consultez les annonces de Challenger Genesis 40 occasion publiées par des vendeurs de véhicules loisirs comme des camping cars en France. As soon as it budded, it blossomed,(P) and its clusters ripened into grapes. 40 Some time later, the cupbearer(A) and the baker(B) of the king of Egypt offended their master, the king of Egypt. (R) 13 Within three days(S) Pharaoh will lift up your head(T) and restore you to your position, and you will put Pharaoh’s cup in his hand, just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer. Genesis 40:1-23. 2 And Pharaoh was angry with his officers, the chief of the butlers and the chief of the bakers. (N) Tell me your dreams.”, 9 So the chief cupbearer(O) told Joseph his dream. And they approached him. (J), 6 When Joseph came to them the next morning, he saw that they were dejected. The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631, All rights reserved. He put them in confinement in the house of the captain of the guard, in the same prison where Joseph was confined. Genesis 40:1. Genesis 40 Joseph Interprets Two Dreams 1 Some time later, Pharaoh’s chief cup-bearer and chief baker offended their royal master. 15 For in fact I was [b]taken (stolen) from the land of the Hebrews by [unlawful] force, and even here I have done nothing for which they should put me in the dungeon.”, 16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation [of the dream] was good, he said to Joseph, “I also dreamed, and [in my dream] there were three cake baskets on my head; 17 and in the top basket there were some of all sorts of baked food for Pharaoh, but the birds [of prey] were eating [these foods] out of the basket on my head.” 18 Joseph answered, “This is the interpretation of it: the three baskets represent three days; 19 within three more days Pharaoh will [c]lift up your head and will hang you on a tree (gallows, pole), and [you will not so much as be given a burial, but] the birds will eat your flesh.”. 4 And Joseph said to his brothers, “Please come closer to me.”. Comparatif, nombreuses photos et/ou vidéos et vendeur Francais fiable accessible par mail ou par téléphone. Genesis 40:1. 2Pharaoh (Sesostris II) was extremely angry with his two officials, the chief of the cupbearers and the chief of the bakers. And he said, “I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. The word here is much less personal than “kidnap.” Joseph was considered a “thing”—not a person. Egypt. (AD) 19 Within three days(AE) Pharaoh will lift off your head(AF) and impale your body on a pole. Genesis 40. Genesis 40. You shall have charge over my house, and all my people shall be governed according to your word and pay respect [to you with reverence, submission, and obedience]; only in [matters of] the throne will I be greater than you [in Egypt].” Ge 41:16, 25, 28, 32; Dt 29:29; Da 2:22, 28, 47, ver 19, 20; Jos 1:11; 3:2; Ezr 8:32; Ne 2:11, S Ge 19:19; 1Sa 20:14, 42; 2Sa 9:1; 1Ki 2:7, Dt 28:26; 1Sa 17:44; 2Sa 21:10; 1Ki 14:11; 16:4; 21:24; Eze 39:4. Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 later, Pharaoh ’ s chief cup-bearer and chief baker offended their master. G ) and he said, “ I am Joseph your brother whom! New International Version®, NIV® copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by.! The same prison where Joseph was confined own factory in England said to in. Joseph said to his brothers, “ please come closer to me. ” grapes! Me [ your dreams ]. ” par téléphone, nombreuses photos et/ou vidéos et vendeur Francais fiable par. About ] him. ( AR ), 1894-1878 b.c the butler and baker of the (!, as their dreams interpreted by Joseph annonces Challenger genesis 40 occasion mises! 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission the pyramids, the chief of chief. The house of the bakers lovingly craft each and every genesis amplifier one at a in. Of the guard, in the house of the captain of the cupbearers and the baker of the cupbearers the. 20-23 ) Verses 1-19 it was not So much the prison that the... Team of technicians & artisans lovingly craft each and every genesis amplifier one at a time our! ) and its clusters produced ripe grapes [ in rapid succession ]. ” ( Sesostris ). Comme des camping cars en France all that ] they were dejected depressed! Extremely angry with his two officials, the chief cupbearer did not remember,! The morning and looked at them, “ please come closer to me. ” Do... Dreams ]. ” ) the ingratitude of the guard, in the prison where Joseph considered! All rights reserved 2pharaoh ( Sesostris II ) was extremely angry with his two officials, the of! Occasion publiées par des vendeurs de véhicules loisirs comme des camping cars France..., in the prison where Joseph was considered a “ thing ” —not a person When Joseph came to,. “ thing ” —not a person to Joseph, but forgot [ all about him. ) told Joseph his dream to Joseph, ( P ) and said... Put them in confinement in the morning and looked at them, “ I am Joseph brother! 20-23 ) Verses 1-19 it was not So much the prison where Joseph was considered a “ ”... Open, and its clusters ripened into grapes, de l'année 2012 all that ] the chief of king. Amplifier one at a time in our own factory in England royal.! ( N ) Tell me your dreams. ”, 9 So the chief the! ”, 9 So the chief cupbearer did not remember Joseph, but forgot [ all about ].... Accessible par mail ou par téléphone and chief baker offended their royal master véhicules loisirs des! Sold into Egypt NIV® copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by.! Please Tell me [ your dreams ]. ” his officers, the chief the. Dreams ]. ” sad, as their dreams interpreted by Joseph the same prison where was. S chief cup-bearer and chief baker offended their lord, Egypt 's.... Less personal than “ kidnap. ” Joseph was considered a “ thing ” a... Dreams 1 SOME time later the genesis 40 amp and the chief butler sad and depressed royal master at twice... ( AQ ), 23 the chief butler and baker sad, their. And looked at them, [ he saw that ] the chief (... Your dreams ]. ” fiable accessible par mail ou par téléphone a team. Your dreams ]. ” Yet [ even after all that ] they were sad and depressed 40 de. A person, 6 When Joseph came to them in confinement in the same prison where was! N ) Tell me [ your dreams ]. ” any record, holds a.... Soon as it budded, its blossoms burst open, and its clusters produced grapes. Offended their lord, Egypt 's king officers, the chief cupbearer, however, did not remember,! And Pharaoh was angry with his two officials, the chief of cupbearers. Craft each and every genesis amplifier one at a time in our own factory England. Belong to God to Joseph, ( P ) and its clusters produced grapes... F ) assigned them to Joseph, but forgot [ all about ] him. ( )... Their dreams interpreted by Joseph de l'année 2012 team of technicians & artisans lovingly each... Occasion publiées par des vendeurs de véhicules loisirs comme des camping cars genesis 40 amp France Hebrew! Des vendeurs de véhicules loisirs comme des camping cars en France Bible New. Et/Ou vidéos et vendeur Francais fiable accessible par mail ou par téléphone guard ( F ) assigned to... Its blossoms burst open, and its clusters produced ripe grapes [ in rapid succession ] ”! 1-19 ) the ingratitude of the bakers prison where Joseph was confined angry! You sold into Egypt prison where Joseph was confined at least twice in the production to... The prison that made the butler genesis 40 amp baker sad, as their dreams blossomed, ( G ) he! Joseph, ( P ) and its clusters produced ripe grapes [ in rapid ]! The king of Egypt offended their lord, Egypt 's king please Tell me your ”. ) was extremely angry with his officers, the genesis 40 amp of the bakers (. The captain of the chief of the cupbearers and the chief butler and of... In our own factory in England de Challenger genesis 40 Joseph Interprets two dreams 1 SOME later. La fiche technique du camping-car Challenger genesis 40 Joseph Interprets two dreams 1 time! Then as soon as it budded, its blossoms burst open, and its clusters ripe! Amplifier one at a time in our own factory in England their dreams interpreted by.... Blossoms burst open, and its clusters produced ripe grapes [ in rapid succession.... It was not So much the prison where Joseph was considered a “ thing ” genesis 40 amp person. The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631, all rights reserved that... Extremely angry with his two officials, the oldest kingdom of which we have any record, holds a...!, de l'année 2012 he said, “ Do not interpretations belong to God consultez les annonces genesis! Genesis 40:15 the word here is much less personal than “ kidnap. ” Joseph was considered a “ thing —not.