made this review on 6/22/2020 and is a Tire and Wheel Packages: The package will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. I only use general altimax arctics on all my vehicles. They offer incredible value and grip. Overall very solid tires. Passenger General Altimax Arctic 12 - Winter Tire: characteristics, photo, available sizes, tire specifications and start year of production. Haven’t driven in them for too long but so far so good. * Easy Monthly PaymentsSubject to credit check and approval. To the best of our knowledge, the 1010TIRES.COM vehicle, wheel, tire and tire and wheel package selectors are accurate. Privacy Policy  Terms of Service. Due to mechanical wear and tear of a vehicle, tires and/or wheels may not fit as intended. Not too expensive and takes the snow like a beast, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2018. great snow traction and decent tread life. They're in the top 3 bestselling snow tires and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sumitomo Ice Edge 215/60R17 96T or Nexen WH62 225/50R17 98T . Cautious, Reserved Driver, Vehicle: 2014 Ford Escape 4 Dr Sport Utility SE with 35000 KM of Tire Wear, Anonymous However, Amazon's communication was so good that they informed me they would be shipped individually and charged on my credit card separately. General Altimax Arctic 12 Treadwear and Warranty Thanks to the hardworking engineers at General, the Altimax Arctic 12 is optimized for all-out winter traction while transferring the weight of your vehicle evenly to the road. Confident, Experienced Driver, Vehicle: 2005 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr Wagon GT Limited with 10000 KM of Tire Wear, Anonymous Please note, the description of the vehicle may differ from your markings on the car. Not available for purchases under $500. Considering how much less these are compared to Bridestone Blizzak, I'm very satisfied...performance is fantastic and quite comparable (hard to tell the difference from one season to the next)...I don't push my luck by trying to get anywhere faster than the conditions permit, but when the roads are a mess, these are a big improvement over all-season tires. Not too expensive and takes the snow like a beast. Amazing Tread Pattern - But side walls won't even last one season, Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2014. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. What they liked best about the Generals was their excellent traction in … 1010TIRES.COM goes through many steps to ensure that all orders we ship will fit your described vehicle. No one tests tires like we do. The order was approved as a fitment based on the previously filled orders for exact same vehicle and product shipped (we keep such data) but the product didn’t fit due to the mechanical wear and tear. I've owned two sets (different cars) and plan on ordering a third come this winter! A little noisy but not too bothersome. It is the customers’ responsibility to provide accurate and complete vehicle information. Dry Traction and Light Snow Traction received the highest marks and total mileage that as been reviewed is 17,706. Size and Cost (AltiMAX Arctic vs. Bridgestone Blizzak) Regarding the sizes available these two tires have a choice of various tire sizes. The General Altimax Arctic winter tire has a multi-angle sipe system which enhances traction in high-angled turns and straight-ahead driving Directional tread pattern amplifies water evacuation All-weather dual tread compound maintains cold-weather flexibility and provides excellent wet weather traction