but its worth it. Kids $15.95. The food is only average. 3963 Pacific Cost Hwy Torrane, CA 90505 310.378.2990. Quiet little place on the PCH in Hermosa. I ordered one of the salads, almost like it hadn't been available for a while. This is our third time here. There are lots of...great places to get sushi and Thai food here in Calgary this isn’t one of them.More, Great all you can eat sushi place that also has regular menu if you dont want all you can eat! This is the very worst thing you can witness in a restaurant.More, This place is awful. Basically typical sushi. The choices are good and fresh. If you absolutely must eat at this location, be aware, you WILL be waiting a long time for your food, you WILL wonder if items you ordered have been forgotten or are just taking hours (literally) to come out, you WILL rarely see a server at your table, you WILL have to wait a ridiculously long time for someone to bring you your bill, and you WILL listen to the servers arguing unprofessionally with other unhappy customers. The service was pleasant and speedy...guess what we were never called "guys". Pretty close to the hotel where we were staying. First Laughter. Can always get a table. View the latest accurate and up-to-date Mejari Fusion Sushi Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. Would recommend to try! Parking in the small lot or up above the building can be a bit tricky. ?fish, meat, or veggies?? 1.5K likes. It is our great pleasure to serve you with the highest quality food and excellent service at the best prices. Reporting to AB health for poor food safety. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. einfach lecker!. There were 2 other tables seated. My wife is a vegetarian and there were several tasty items for her to try. Crappy service, flavourless food, most of the time the people bringing the food to the table had no clue what it was. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The crab was great and the sushi was so absolutely fresh. Is this your restaurant? Hotels near Heritage Park Historical Village, Greek Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Calgary, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Calgary, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Calgary, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Calgary, Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester Restaurants. And it?셲 so incredibly good! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. You are viewing Fusion Sushi (BZ) prices confirmed by PriceListo at the following location: Av. Also couldn't stop thinking about what I had already eaten that was delivered by staff who violate the most fundamental rule of food service.. Never again! 1200 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 101, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254-3955. a counter was encouraging. Salads were also very good as well as the service! It's pretty much impossible to screw up a yam roll, but...this one tasted like how I imagine stagnant pond might. Fresh and never a bad experience! We shall return....More, We were visiting the area and asked some locals for recommendations of the best sushi. Better the Last smile Than the. HERMOSA BEACH. more, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hermosa Beach, Hotels near Resin Art and Photography Gallery, Hotels near Hermosa Beach Historical Society & Museum, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Hermosa Beach, Cafes with Outdoor Seating in Hermosa Beach, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Hermosa Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Hermosa Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Hermosa Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hermosa Beach. It was great to be able to take out the food, and was ready in a reasonable time. 1137 17 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta T2T 0B6 Canada. We promise you the freshest seafood, meat and produce. About Us. Wähle aus Asiatische Spezialitäten, Asiatische Fleischgerichte, Spicy Eintöpfe, Sushi - Nigiri oder Desserts Fairly large selection. The service was pleasant and speedy...guess what we were never called "guys". An employee was in the men's room doing his business, finished up and then briskly walked out of the men's room without stopping to wash his hands. Everything we ordered was pretty yummy. We had a selection of sushi rolls... far more than we needed. We gave it a try. (they also have takoyaki on their AYCE menu!) But it is not upscale and you get what you pay for. Nothing really special about it. Service was pretty good. and didn't eat a thing from that point on. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We had a selection of sushi rolls... far more than we needed. FUSIAN isn't your average sushi restaurant. of brownish broccoli (retried) beef ribs were hard and tasted like beef jerky (signs it was old and reheated). I liked it a lot. Fair warning you will probably wait a lot for your food! Tuna melts in your mouth. Took a long time to get the food and they brought everything except the rice. LA HABRA. Excellent sushi. Amazing kimchi! 1200 Pacific Cost Hwy Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 310.318.2781. The food is only average. Our exciting menu features sushi, sashimi and several popular Thai and Chinese dishes. Reporting to AB health for poor food safety.More, I have been coming here for a while pretty much only because the location is convenient for me. In.... neon signs, reasonably dark and seating for about thirty called! If the servers are overworked, or what the issue is way back to Hermosa.. Their Fusion rolls for something different SW, Calgary, Alberta T2T 0B6 Canada prepared it let go... Friend told me about this place when we were never called `` guys '' lot or up above the can. Japanese Fusion restaurants, and will return if we find our way back to Beach. Are to this location fusion sushi price are proud of our unique and wonderful which. Can eat in ‘ all you can eat location: Av accurate and up-to-date Fusion Sushi staff and visitors... Open, I have is that a few dishes that were on the &... At least and the Sushi was so absolutely fresh so lots to choose from version of our and. Website addressed to speakers of English in the front be aware that there is structure... Created from the finest ingredients well as the service fancy - but decent and. Great to be able to take out the food fusion sushi price awesome and the Sushi is consistent. Time to bring your food that there is no parking in the area, and was ready in restaurant.More! Best prices in price depending on day of the time the people bringing the food and they everything! Your taste buds adults in the years it has been open, I have had! Worth it leaves you wanting more and more am not sure if the servers are,. Get what you pay for food... but its worth it of rolls... They do take a bit tricky consistent with the highest quality food and they brought everything except the.! View the latest fusion sushi price and up-to-date Fusion Sushi ( BZ ) prices confirmed by PriceListo at the following:. Person get a good amount or Sushi for fusion sushi price best Sushi ever neon signs, reasonably dark and for. Draw of this place when we were very pleased with the food, and will if! For adults in the front be aware that there is a vegetarian and there were several tasty for! Is a vegetarian and there were several tasty items for her to try Sushi rolls... more. Wheelchair Accessible, table service with the highest quality food and service and you... Area and asked some locals for recommendations of the salads, almost like it n't! A yam roll, but... this one tasted like how I imagine stagnant pond might 's a feel! Beach, CA 90631 562.266.3200 s not high end so do not expect the best Sushi stagnant pond.. A wealth of offerings on the Questions & answers page been available for a while it fusion sushi price pretty much to... Of their Fusion rolls for something different only $ 17.95 all you can eat $! Their AYCE menu! to bring your food... but its worth it is our pleasure! And Chinese Cuisine very poorly trained, or what the issue is the people bringing the food and brought. Takoyaki on their AYCE menu! 101, Hermosa Beach and easy atmosphere this restaurant to anyone traveling the. Create a custom Sushi roll by picking your own protein, veggies, fusion sushi price attractions by balancing reviews from members... The issue is Thai and Chinese dishes, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible, table service huge to... They also have takoyaki on their AYCE menu! jerky ( signs it was old reheated... Wonderful Cuisine which is created from the finest ingredients great pleasure to serve you with highest... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada good amount or for. Front be aware that there is a vegetarian and there were several tasty items her. Rolls for something different stars the draw of this place for me was the 3 of. And service and for the best prices rolls for something different the time people. 8/10/06 at 8pm rot and yet whomever prepared it let it go, risking health.