If you're someone who travels a lot, you probably do it for a lot of reasons. Wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence. 1. People don’t take tripsTrips take people! 53+ Serious Instagram Captions for Selfie or Photos! Look for good coffee!”, 30. When there is no WiFi, you might be about to have an adventure. If thinking about it makes you excited, imagine actually doing it! There we write all the quotes we have come across during our travels, as well as many other notes. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a00c70618259ff21fd377fc4a7f4d844" );document.getElementById("e0e16a899a").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Send me the smartest newsletter from Hostelgeeks. Read: find more travel quotes for friends here. Funny Adventure Quotes; Travel Captions for Instagram; Adventure Captions for Instagram; Couple Adventure Captions for Instagram; Nature Adventure Quotes. Aug. 21, 2019. 43. 7. The 2nd best things are super expensive!”, 47. Next on the list we found a bunch of funny and great adventure quotes. – Ewan Mc Gregor, ALSO READ: Inspiring Travel Captions For Instagram. “I can’t control the wind but I can adjust the sail.”, 12. 44. Travel means making mistakes. “Nobody who says, ‘I told you so’ has ever been, or will ever be, a hero.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin. . 49+ Caption For 3 Friends That are Perfect for Besties PICS. It feels good to be lost in the right direction. trips take people.”, 28. If you really want it, you will find a way. Trips take people! How to find gorgeous Design Cafes anywhere in the world? Travel means growing. Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer. “Most things in life people are worried about, never happen anyway!.”, 10. 77+ Sunlight Selfie Caption To Enjoy Summer Holiday/Vacation! When was the last time you did something for the first time? “Never stop doing things for the first time.”, 11. Here is a collection of tons of funny road trip quotes and captions that will surely make you laugh, or be the perfect companion to your next Instagram post. …and then I realized adventures are the best way to learn! 53. I thought I was the only one.”. d then I realized adventures are the best way to learn! – by Swanky Hostel, the 5 Star Hostel in Zagreb. The Backpackers in Cape Town – Charity Swimming pool and Mountains View, We_Bologna Hostel – 5 Star Hostel and Paradise for the Food-Lover, Hualien Wow Hostel in Taiwan – Industrial Design meets 3D Art in a small coast town, What are the Best Hostel Booking Sites? “I travel a lot, I hate having my life disrupted by routine.”. Klook in Review 2020 – Is it the best way to book unique experiences? Dear adventure, I think about you all the time. 6. 9. 51 Smart and Simple Travel Tips, The 17 Absolute Worst Travel Tips Ever – Educate People and Doing it for your Perfect Instagram, For having a good laugh, check out all the. Get your gears, pack your bags, and go to your next adventure. Read – 300+ Best Sassy Instagram Captions Quotes About Adventure And Exploration. All you need is an action to take! Out of office todayCatch me in the clouds. An adventure is only an adventure, when you are out of your comfort zone! In case you need more inspiration or just wanna read more travel quotes, we also collected 109 Travel quotes to inspire every traveler. I am a day dreamer and a night-thinker. I would rather take my bike to the beach, than a Mercedes to work. People don’t take trips. Once upon a time, there was an adventure…! You can use these beautiful lines To Get The Most Out Of Your Adventure Captions, use that in your next Instagram post. When you start looking like your Passport Photo it is time to take a long vacation. “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.”, 56. “When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.”, 23. 33. You can unsubscribe whenever you find our exclusive discounts and insider tips useless.