Keep Reading Don't Miss A Single Review! I recently had a chance to review one of the newer models (the Himalaya) from value fountain pen retailer Fountain Pen Revolution. Introducing 3 New Colors of FPR Ink. Fountain Pen Revolution Darjeeling with Ultra Flex Nib Review - Duration: 22:54. sbrebrown 8,102 views. But I’m not generally one of those people who has a case of one-of-everything-itis when it comes to the brand’s offerings. $10.00 From $7.00 Sale. We are proud to be partnering with another small family business to launch three brand new FPR ink colors. The FPR Darjeeling Fountain Pen features our swappable #6 14k gold nib units and can be used with a cartridge, converter, or as an eyedropper filled pen. It started off with lots of pens and ink, proceeded to lots of food, and wrapped up with lots of great pen people. By Matt Posted on February 11, 2018 Posted in Pens, Review No Comments. Note that the broad, stub, and flex nib options do add an additional fee to the base price of the pen. These new colors are made in the US and mixed in... Sign up to hear about giveaways and offers. The FPR Darjeeling Fountain Pen features our swappable #6 14k gold nib units and can be used with a cartridge, converter, or as an eyedropper filled pen. Serwex 1362 Demo Fountain Pen. Covid 19 Update: Our brick and mortar store in Plano, TX is now open for business. The FPR Darjeeling Fountain Pen features our swappable #6 nib units in chrome finish and can be used with a cartridge, converter, or as an eyedropper filled pen. $15.00 From $10.50 Sale. Fountain Pen Revolution. Looking at some Fountain Pen Revolution nib options. ... Fountain Pen Revolution. FPR offers a wide variety of nibs for the Darjeeling and their other pens. Check out our flex nib fountain pens! The pen comes in eight solid, opaque colors and one clear demonstrator version. Powered by Shopify, Converter (included), cartridge, or eyedropper filled, Solid Versions: Orange, Blue, Black, Green, White, Teal, : EF, F, M, B, Stub, Steel Flex, Steel Ultra Flex,  14k Gold Fine, 14k Gold Flex. Powered by Shopify, FPR Darjeeling Fountain Pen -14k Gold Nib, Converter (included), cartridge, or eyedropper filled, Solid Versions: Orange, Blue, Black, Green, White, Teal, : 14k Gold Fine, 14k Gold Medium, 14k Gold Flex. These new colors are made in the US and mixed in... Sign up to hear about giveaways and offers. The Best Notebooks for Fountain Pens, 2019 Review. The FPR Darjeeling Fountain Pen features our swappable #6 nib units in chrome finish and can be used with a cartridge, converter, or as an eyedropper filled pen. Fountain pens, ink, paper, and general writing nerdiness. Fountain Pen Revolution. The Darjeeling is the first pen designed by FPR to take its #6 nibs – and, as mentioned above, it’s now possible to buy a nib assembly that simply screws into the grip section. Page 3 of 6 - The ‘Himalaya’, From Fountain Pen Revolution - posted in Fountain Pen Reviews: You might want to let Kevin from FPR know about your nib issues - hes pretty good with customer support! 18K likes. 18K likes. I like Franklin-Christoph’s pens. Fountain Pen Revolution Darjeeling | Fountain Pen Review. I had a Model 19, Model 02, and Model 66, each …. I found that whether using flex or not, it began to dry up at about half of an A4 page. Copyright © 2020, Fountain Pen Revolution. Franklin-Christoph Model 31 “Omnis” | Fountain Pen Review… But we have switched over to a more flexible resin on these colors now, which has solved the problem. LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply. There’s the transparent version that’t the subject of this review, as well as two green-tinted translucent versions. The pen can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. The Wancai Mini is a compact pocket pen that’s currently available in a variety of acrylic finishes. Fountain Pen Revolution Darjeeling | Fountain Pen Review. 22:54. |ct_1318|ct_214| Gift Card Menu Cart 0 Home NEW! $59.00 From $47.20 Latest News. I recently had a chance to review one of the newer models (the Himalaya) from value fountain pen retailer Fountain Pen Revolution. ... FPR Darjeeling Fountain Pen. FPR Indore Fountain Pen. You can choose from extra fine, fine, medium, broad, and 1mm stub options, as well as flex nibs offered in both steel and gold. This entry was posted in Fountain Pens, Reviews and tagged darjeeling, flex writing, fountain pen, fountain pen revolution, Medium Nib, review, Steel Nib, ultra flex nib on October 23, 2019 by sbrebrown. An exceptional nib on a durable, no-frills pen body. The FPR Darjeeling is an extremely affordable pen, ranging in price between $15 and $19, depending on the nib option selected. The Himalaya with the original flex no.5 nib. The design of the pen … By Matt Posted on March 21, 2018 Posted in Podcast No Comments. An exceptional nib on a durable, no-frills pen body. We provide affordable fountain pens and fountain pen products. Features: Converter (included), cartridge, or eyedropper filled; Sturdy metal clip and cap rings; Screw on cap Recommended for: Calligraphers, Illustrators, Artists, Intermediate Fountain Pen Users, Pen Hackers. I am sure that problem could be solved with some dickering. Fountain Pen Revolution 14k and Ultra Flex Nibs Review - Duration: 13:02. Page 1 of 3 - Ranking 28 Fountain Pens - posted in Fountain Pen Reviews: Hello fountain pen community, I have purchased a large number of pens and instead of trying to write individual reviews for each pen I have decided to try to rank them according to my personal preferences. Fountain Pen Revolution. Ive had issues from time to time with EF nibs (though the #6 EF I bought recently was great! $15.00 From $10.50 Sale. Shop by Brand +- Blackstone Montegrappa Fortuna Fountain Pen Materials & Construction. [NPD] Review: Fountain Pen Revolution Muft, Darjeeling, and Himalaya Another member of r/fountainpens posted questions about FPR's flex and super flex nibs, which caught my attention. We provide affordable fountain pens and fountain pen products. Copyright © 2020, Fountain Pen Revolution. Fountain Pen Revolution. I find the best use for the Darjeeling with this nib combination is specialty applications. The pen can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. Fountain Pen Revolution Darjeeling with Ultra Flex Nib Review. ), but the F and M nibs have always been good for me. Quite a bit, actually. 18K likes. by Matt Posted on February 11, 2018 Posted in Pens, Review No Comments. I’ve had these two pens since 2018 and they still hold faint odor. The Pen Habit (2013– ) Rate This. We are proud to be partnering with another small family business to launch three brand new FPR ink colors. The pen can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. For calligraphers, this pen offers convenient practice without the hassles of dip pens … $44.00 From $35.20 Sold Out. Nib Options: 14k Gold Fine, 14k Gold Medium, 14k Gold Flex. You may remember the Fountain Pen Revolution Darjeeling that I wrote about recently, fitted with a successful modern flexible nib. Find, compare and buy the best Pens under $1000 at exclusive prices: Pilot Fountain Pen Starter Set, Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen (2-Pack), ... Fountain Pen Revolution Darjeeling Pen (2-Pack) 30. more_vert.