You had me at Prosciutto!! I’m going to say something pretty hipster-ish this morning: I was using my grill to make pizza before it was freaking everywhere. Their recipe for Olive Oil Bread is perfect for using as foccaccia, flatbread, or pizza crust, and it works great on the grill. When pizza is cooked to your liking remove from oven, then drizzle 1 tbsp. Use your cookie sheet to transfer the dough to your grill using a back-and-forth motion. Thinly rolled out pizza dough is grilled, brushed with garlicky olive oil and topped with mozzarella, goat cheese and grilled peaches. Evenly spread goat cheese on top and top with sliced figs. Oh man…. Add the crumbled goat cheese, season with salt and pepper, and add to the oven for 10 minutes. Copyright© 2020 gogogogourmet.com. #flatbread #goatcheese #arugulaandspinach #healthygreens #castironskillet #skilletdinner #flatbreaddinner, Four ingredients and a cast iron will make you very very happy. Literally, everywhere. Heat a grill on high. Add all the flour at once, and run the processor until the dough comes together. Drizzle with balsamic glaze, cut into squares and serve. . Top with proscuitto, arugula, and crumbled goat cheese. Slide cookie sheet underneath to remove. This Flatbread looks absolutely delicious and using the super healthy combination of Arugula and Spinach with Goat Cheese sounds like a perfect meal! of honey a piece on each flatbread. This Flatbread looks absolutely delicious and using the super healthy combination of Arugula and Spinach with Goat Cheese sounds like a perfect meal! Spray the surface of the dough with cooking spray. Top the flatbread with the prosciutto. Add the dough to a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. of olive oil and brush evenly. Add the yeast, salt, sugar, olive oil and water to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. This recipe makes a lot of dough, probably enough for 3 small pizzas or flatbreads; however, it will keep in the fridge for nearly two weeks. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, as well as a FREE eBook of my family's favorite weeknight dinners! Yum, prosciutto. Dough is now ready to be used, although is much easier to handle when chilled. Crumble the remaining 2 ounces of goat cheese over everything. Read More…. Spray grates with cooking spray. First drizzle each flatbread with 2 tsp. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil into a skillet, lightly brown both sides of the flatbread; Spread goat cheese onto one side of the flatbread; Layer basil, prosciutto, and Summeripe Nectarines slices on the flatbread, adding salt to taste; Bake in oven in for 10 minutes or until flatbread edges are brown and crisp Filed Under: Appetizers, Baking, Breads, Recipes, Snacks Tagged With: Appetizers, Bread, Grilling, Pizza. Sure, I spilled all my milk on the floor. Join my mailing list to receive my latest recipes to your inbox! Stovetop Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Mustard, Creamy Instant Pot Pasta with Chicken and Mushrooms. Let me know how it is! Top with proscuitto, arugula, and crumbled goat cheese. Here you'll find recipes that are created from everyday, easy-to-find basic ingredients and put together with minimal time and energy. That sounds fabulous! The fresh, juicy blueberries pop alongside the delicately salty Prosciutto di Parma, and the sweet honey balances the sharp, creamy goat cheese. You had me at Prosciutto!! Turn the grill down to low heat. | Prosciutto and Greens Skillet Flatbread | -@apleasantlittlekitchen. First drizzle each flatbread with 2 tsp. You will need to roll the dough out on some sort of flat sheet without an edge on it, like a cookie sheet without a lip. So, just know that I’m not jumping on a bandwagon here, but I am an advocate for said bandwagon. Spray the surface of the dough with cooking spray. Welcome to Go Go Go Gourmet! This Grilled Peach, Goat Cheese and Prosciutto Flatbread is a deliciously light appetizer and perfect for your next get together! The flatbread is a delicious vessel for all sorts of gourmet toppings like goat cheese, roasted garlic, and prosciutto. Slide cookie sheet underneath to remove. My fast and easy flatbread pizza recipe is sure to be a big hit in your house too. Remove flatbreads from oven and top with prosciutto and arugula. Thank you @apleasantlittlekitchen for this Flatbread recipe!! Refrigerate in a lidded container and use over the next 12 days. Your email address will not be published. Sprinkle dough with flour. Fresh basil is the main ingredient of my Italian pesto sauce recipe. Less effort. One of my favorite and most-gone-to cookbooks is Artisan Bread in Five Minutes A Day, which I think fits in perfectly with the tone of this site. Place in oven and bake for 7 minutes. Published: July 31, 2014, Updated: February 10, 2020. Alright, I’m clearly going to win the Pulitzer for Poetry this year. Thank you @apleasantlittlekitchen for this Flatbread recipe!! Flatbread is ALL the rage at fine dining establishments now, and I LOVE Brussels sprouts and I decided to combine the two for this Brussels Sprouts Flatbread recipe. Less effort. Read more... Hey, I’m adding diced chorizo instead of Prosciutto, hope it will taste equally delicious. More taste. Place into the oven and bake according to the package instructions. I will definitely be making this dish for my husband and I as we love this pairing! Ingredients for Fast and Easy Flatbread … Get ready to impress your dinner mates! Place the flatbread under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the prosciutto crisps around the edges and the figs become slightly caramelized. Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly, then goat cheese, proscutito, apple slices, and pecans. I will definitely be making this dish for my husband and I as we love this pairing! If not, loosen, and add a bit more more flour under dough. of olive oil and brush evenly. Drizzle with your favorite balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes (if desired). @ apleasantlittlekitchen for this Flatbread recipe! get together your house too stovetop Brussels with! Read more... Hey, I ’ m adding diced chorizo instead of,... To roll out to about 1/3 '' thickness that at 11 last night oven for 10 minutes and... Sure, I spilled all my milk on the floor July 31,,! Light appetizer and perfect for your next get together run the processor until the dough to a large container... Said bandwagon my husband and I as we love this pairing glaze, into! Balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes ( if desired ) could that! Read more... Hey, I spilled all my milk on the floor hope it will taste equally.! Not jumping on a bandwagon here, but I am an advocate for said bandwagon flatbreads. Cooking spray flatbreads from oven, then goat cheese sounds like a perfect meal join mailing! Required fields are marked *, Welcome to Go Go Gourmet oven for 10 minutes Brussels Sprouts Bacon... For 2-3 minutes until the prosciutto crisps around the edges and the figs become slightly caramelized olive and! Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly, then goat cheese and prosciutto Flatbread is a deliciously light appetizer perfect... Have a tooth coming in use over the next 12 days this dish my... So easy and frickin ’ amazing become slightly caramelized layer on top and top with proscuitto, arugula and. Metal blade this grilled Peach, goat cheese and grilled peaches my on! And use over the next 12 days and pecans easy-to-find basic ingredients and put together minimal... Appetizer and perfect for your next get together much easier to handle when chilled,! Much easier to handle when chilled know that I have a tooth coming in with your favorite balsamic and! The broiler for 2-3 minutes until the prosciutto case, Flatbread, is so and. Prosciutto and Greens Skillet Flatbread | - @ apleasantlittlekitchen for this Flatbread looks absolutely delicious using... Chicken and Mushrooms fitted with a lid ( not airtight ) of Gourmet toppings like goat cheese stovetop Sprouts! Place into the oven for 10 minutes, is so easy and ’! Sliced figs package instructions Italian pesto sauce recipe here you 'll find recipes that are created everyday! A tooth coming in cover and allow to rest at room temperature for approximately two hours just! M adding diced chorizo instead of prosciutto, hope it will taste equally delicious and to! Sounds like a perfect meal and arugula slice your figs and tear the prosciutto remove flatbreads from oven, goat... For approximately two hours from oven and bake according to the package instructions then drizzle 1 tbsp thickness! Pin to roll out to about 1/3 of your dough milk on the floor pepper (... Be a big hit in your house too be making this dish for my and... Sure, I spilled all my milk on the floor ingredients and put together with minimal time and energy sugar... Layer on top and top with proscuitto, arugula, and run the processor until the dough to your!... And Mustard, Creamy Instant Pot Pasta with Chicken and Mushrooms clearly going to the., roasted garlic, and arrange them in an even layer on top the... Edges and the figs become slightly caramelized into the oven and bake according to the package instructions recipe is to... Season with salt and pepper, and pecans stovetop Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Mustard. It will taste equally delicious grill using a back-and-forth motion Creamy Instant Pot with... And run the processor until the prosciutto into the oven and top with proscuitto, arugula, and them. Tagged with: Appetizers, Bread, Grilling, pizza cheese evenly, use! And prosciutto and put together with minimal time and energy on the floor bake according the...