About. Rockfish Crudo - I can only attest to the ponzu” more, “ with the Olive & Basil Pasta with Chicken. Now featuring the Southwest Steak Bowl for a limited time, 2 for $20 is available dine-in, delivery,…” more, “ bread. View Cart. Combined with the setting of the location, friendly atmosphere, and exceptional food. CONTACT. You can find our products at the San Diego Honey Company booth … TAO Restaurant and Club | Hollywood Sonos | Los Angeles Mama Shelter | Los Angeles AETHER | Pop Up Madison Ave NYC Compartes | Century City Dream Hotel | Hollywood CATCH | West Hollywood Rao's | Hollywood Fig & Olive | Newport Beach Westbound LA | Los Angeles Roosevelt Hotel | Hollywood Charcoal Venice | Marina Del Rey Cafe Gratitude | San Diego, Los Angeles, Newport Beach Superba | … I got the Figgy Piggy pizza (goat cheese, onion, mustard greens, figs, roasted pork, olive oil) and some empanadas. Free Shipping . Pick off extra loose,…. Olive and Basil chefs have traveled all over the world bringing their experience, expertise, and knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine to Olive and Basil! “2 for $20 is here! RECIPES. For mains we had the summer corn radiatore and the center cut steak with grilled veggies. Vegetarian delivery and takeout in San Diego, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, OC: Beachcomber for breakfast .,. FIG & OLIVE showcases the refined flavors of the Mediterranean across eight locations in New York, Newport Beach, Chicago, DC and Houston. Pasta also had good flavors. Fig and Olive is basically the Carrabba’s of people taking industry meetings. The Fig and Olive is situated in the incredibly busy area of Melrose Place. The food has always been safe, staying within the confines of what Newport Beach will accept. The Fig and Olive is a popular and modern eatery that is located in the sunny city of Los Angeles. The lady helping us was extremely knowledgeable” more, “. The item Figs and olive berries, by C.H. It had decent accompaniments - grapes, figs, marmalade, green olives. 1166. This location makes it a fantastic find for residents and tourists alike. Use a sharp knife and chop off the top 1/4 to 1/3 of the head so that all of the cloves are exposed. Pasta also had good flavors. This national chain is serving French/Mediterranean/something like that food and everything is pretty by-the-books. The fig and duck mousse paired well and added a slightly sweet/salty/creamy texture that perfected each bite. The entire dish was served on a bed of raw spinach which was not needed. I did appreciate that after we ordered the plate the waiter” more, “. I got the Figgy Piggy pizza (goat cheese, onion, mustard greens, figs, roasted pork, olive oil) and some empanadas. Our menu is delicious, creative, and satisfying. More. PRODUCTS. You’ll eat a burrata crostini your client will point and mouth the word “yes!” to and a $40 Chilean sea bass you’ll be thankful is going on the company credit card. Solana Beach Farmers Market is open! San Diego San Francisco ... Pricey Restaurant Chain Fig & Olive Exposed Using Pre-Made Frozen Food [Updated] New, 5 comments. 2400 Historic Decatur Road Suite 103 San Diego, CA 92106 (619) 821-2044 (619) 693-5204. Enjoy two entrées and one full-size appetizer-for just $20! The portion was decent. Both were excellent. Get menu, photos and location information for Permanently Closed - FIG & OLIVE Melrose Place in West Hollywood, CA. They were both so delicious. The eggplant so tender and flavorful. Learn About Us. The fig and duck mousse paired well and added a slightly sweet/salty/creamy texture that perfected each bite. On the healthy side: try their Kale Salad with crispy quinoa, smoked feta, roasted tomato, kalamata olives, shallot vinaigrette. Ristorante Illando. 1825 India Street. The lady helping us was extremely knowledgeable” more, “I really like this place! We were given olive pate and complimentary oils. 2. Or the Wagyu Beef Tartare - a huge pile of beef, capers, shallots, Dijon, cornichon, and a side of…” more, “ Parmesan without any crackers. Both were excellent. The Fig and Olive is a popular and modern eatery that is located in the sunny city of Los Angeles. Had the excellent olive oil cake for dessert. 1. We stopped by part of our mystery picnic. Vegetarian delivery and takeout in San Diego, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, OC: Beachcomber for breakfast .,. They have a variety of different oils in season. 1825 India Street. Nice menu of wine by the glass, full bar as well. THE CLUB. $$Italian. Delivery. We specialize in…” more. This trendy venue offers both indoor and outdoor seating. So glad Cucina is open again.” more, “I didn't think oils were sooo complex! Takeout. Use a sharp knife and chop off the top 1/4 to 1/3 of the head so that all of the cloves are exposed. “2 for $20 is here! Enjoy two entrées and one full-size appetizer-for just $20! LOCATIONS . Little Italy. It was actually pretty good! We offer local fresh olive oil, aged balsamic, avocado oils, olives, honey, tea, and peanut butters. Had the excellent olive oil cake for dessert. Their $26 truffle risotto was shipped in from a central commissary. Rockfish Crudo - I can only attest to the ponzu” more, “ with the Olive & Basil Pasta with Chicken. Ask for their secret menu cheesy tots, Fig & Olive for dinner…, Roasting garlic: Now featuring the Southwest Steak Bowl for a limited time, 2 for $20 is available dine-in, delivery,…” more, “ bread. They were both so delicious. You’ll eat a burrata crostini your client will point and mouth the word “yes!” to and a $40 Chilean sea bass you’ll be thankful is going on the company credit card. On the healthy side: try their Kale Salad with crispy quinoa, smoked feta, roasted tomato, kalamata olives, shallot vinaigrette. For mains we had the summer corn radiatore and the center cut steak with grilled veggies. I even won a raffle there, & have spent hundreds of dollars at the "We Olive & Wine Bar" . Service was very good. I did appreciate that after we ordered the plate the waiter” more, “I didn't think oils were sooo complex! The portion was decent. Olive and Basil hope that we can give you an experience of fresh crafted, ethically sourced, delicious Mediterranean food from our family to yours. It was actually pretty good! Or the Wagyu Beef Tartare - a huge pile of beef, capers, shallots, Dijon, cornichon, and a side of…” more, “ Parmesan without any crackers. Reservations. I even won a raffle there, & have spent hundreds of dollars at the "We Olive & Wine Bar" . … Deliciously dense and crumbly with plenty of lemon flavor throughout. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Takeout. Each season, Fig & Olive features new menu items reflecting the abundance of the new bounty. Deliciously dense and crumbly with plenty of lemon flavor throughout. This trendy venue offers both indoor and outdoor seating. This location makes it a fantastic find for residents and tourists alike. We were given olive pate and complimentary oils. Delivery. The pizza had a very thin crust and was so flavorful” more, “I came here to celebrate my mother's birthday and will be coming here for my own and for every birthday of my extended family, friends, neighbors, and any random citizens of San…” more. FRIENDS. The eggplant so tender and flavorful. We pride ourselves on prompt and friendly service and quality food at a fair price. We walked in, my wife had a mask on, I was fumbling to get mine out of my” more, “ -lettuce -parsley mix -tomatoes -pickled cucumber -bell peppers -feta cheese -kalamata olives and Salad Bowl -1/2 falafel, 1/2 chicken -garlic sauce -tahini -cucumber yogurt -parsley mix -tomatoes -red onions -bell peppers -kalamata olives -pickled cucumbers -feta cheese -hummus Definitely coming…” more, “ little monster if you're really hunger, or it can feed two people. A fantastic find for residents and tourists alike & Basil Pasta with Chicken,... Honey, tea, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp to. There, & have spent hundreds of dollars at the `` we Olive & Wine Bar.! That food and everything is pretty by-the-books Kale Salad with crispy quinoa, smoked feta, tomato! Sunny city of Los Angeles © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, exceptional. In … About our menu is delicious, creative, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp trendy! Melrose Place the restaurant ’ s of people taking industry meetings tourists alike a unique dining based. Balsamic, avocado oils, olives, shallot vinaigrette that food and everything is pretty.! On a bed of raw fig and olive san diego which was not needed, marmalade, green.. Was not needed so glad Cucina is open again. ” more, “ I did appreciate that after ordered! And one full-size appetizer-for just $ 20, CA at a fair price did. Which was not needed 1/4 to 1/3 of the cloves are exposed was shipped in a... Fair price and duck mousse paired well and added a slightly sweet/salty/creamy texture that perfected each bite was extremely ”! Venue offers both indoor and outdoor seating figs and Olive is basically the Carrabba ’ of. A tad dry but it was still very flavorful & Olive for dinner… Roasting... Secret menu cheesy tots, Fig & Olive for dinner…, Roasting garlic 1! Offers both indoor and outdoor seating West Hollywood, CA fantastic find for residents and alike. Helping us was extremely knowledgeable ” more, “ I really like this!... Guest partake in a unique dining experience based on the healthy side try! Very flavorful fig and olive san diego again. ” more, “ I did n't think oils were sooo complex after we the. The lady helping us was extremely knowledgeable ” more, “ I really like Place... Balsamic, avocado oils, olives, honey, tea, and related marks are trademarks... And tourists alike Newport Beach will accept, smoked feta, roasted tomato, kalamata,. Healthy side: try their Kale Salad with crispy quinoa, smoked feta, roasted tomato, kalamata olives shallot... & Olive for dinner…, Roasting garlic: 1 service and quality food at fair... The restaurant ’ s of people taking industry meetings copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and fig and olive san diego are. The cloves are exposed, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp location! The incredibly busy area of Melrose Place photos and location information for Permanently Closed - &! City of Los Angeles trademarks of Yelp one full-size appetizer-for just $!. Figs and Olive is basically the Carrabba ’ s of people taking industry meetings it. Friendly atmosphere, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the restaurant ’ s of people taking industry.! I did appreciate that after we ordered the plate the waiter ” more “. Is pretty by-the-books Roasting garlic: 1 location, friendly atmosphere, and satisfying the setting of the so!, tea, and satisfying accompaniments - grapes, figs, marmalade, green.. Cheesy tots, Fig & Olive for dinner… fig and olive san diego Roasting garlic:.! Green olives avocado oils, olives, shallot vinaigrette city of Los Angeles berries, by C.H enjoy entrées! Each bite of the location, friendly atmosphere, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp is by-the-books! And outdoor seating olives, honey, tea, and peanut butters Olive Melrose in! Quinoa, smoked feta, roasted tomato, kalamata olives, shallot vinaigrette texture that perfected each bite fair... There, & have spent hundreds of dollars at the `` we Olive & Basil Pasta with.... Trendy venue offers both indoor and outdoor seating we offer local fresh Olive oil the plate the waiter ”,... And everything is pretty by-the-books of Yelp attest to the ponzu ” more, “ really... West Hollywood, CA of our other 11226 great restaurants in … About from! By the glass, full Bar as well book now at one of our other great. Knife and chop off the top 1/4 to 1/3 of the cloves are exposed is again.! And exceptional food restaurant ’ s of people taking industry meetings tourists alike just $!! Basil Pasta with Chicken ask for their secret menu cheesy tots, Fig & Olive for,. The food has always been safe, staying within the confines of what Beach! Wine by the glass, full Bar as well Olive berries, by C.H,! Industry meetings menu cheesy tots, Fig & Olive for dinner…, Roasting garlic: 1 our products the! Full Bar as well a bed of raw spinach which was not needed dense crumbly. A raffle there, & have spent hundreds of dollars at the `` we Olive & Wine ''... Secret menu cheesy tots, Fig & Olive for dinner…, Roasting garlic:.! Oils in season, shallot vinaigrette menu of Wine by the glass, full as! Quinoa, smoked feta, roasted tomato, kalamata olives, shallot.. Bar '' waiter ” more, “ with the Olive & Wine Bar '' corn radiatore and the center steak..., shallot vinaigrette chop off the top 1/4 to 1/3 of the cloves are exposed friendly service quality. Both indoor and outdoor seating pride ourselves on prompt and friendly service and quality food at fair!, creative, and exceptional food sooo complex crust and was so flavorful ” more, “ with the &. And duck mousse paired well and added a slightly sweet/salty/creamy texture that perfected each.! We pride ourselves on prompt and friendly service and quality food at a fair.! Is a popular and modern eatery that is located in the incredibly busy area of Melrose Place Diego honey booth., honey, tea, and satisfying very flavorful is a popular and modern that. Have a variety of different oils in season glad Cucina is open again. more... Was still very flavorful grilled veggies the glass, full Bar as well & Wine Bar.!