There are two main dining areas. Serves French, Italian, Mediterranean. california almost anything goes here. FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach is located off the Pacific Coast Highway in Fashion Island and is, for shoppers and local residents, an escape to the French Riviera. Then there is the dining with windows on three sides. An excellent restaurant on all levels. What a night. You may think "I've had that before" but this chef's rendition will probably be different and more awesome than what you've had before. This is our first time to try this restaurant and I am impressed by the level of service. At night the lights are dimmed but it does not feel dark like some places. What a menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We were greeted warmly and shown to our table right away. Very Mediterranean menu, which my wife really likes. Map updates are paused. Hotels near Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Newport Beach, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Newport Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Newport Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Newport Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Newport Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Newport Beach. We had concert ticket for a concert at the Hyatt which made it very convenient to eat there. Our table was ready when we go there. I ordered the Riviera Salmon, which includes parsnip lemon thyme puree, salsify &...More, we were here for an office dinner - it was a group of 15 of us. Top 5 for me. White with lots of glass interior and an outdoor area with a fireplace. Some meals are great but some are memorable. The relaxing Garden Terrace, with its outdoor fireplace, is the… Spiced Chickpeas, Chorizo, Pickled Onions, Piquillo Peppers & Romesco. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Giffard Crème de Fruits de la Passion, Vodka, Blood Orange Purée, Lime Juice. The tuna crudo needed more acid but the fish was fresh. The high ceilings, glass and white décor remind me of high end Vegas dining. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The tuna crudo needed more acid but the fish was fresh. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1747 reviews of Fig & Olive - Newport Beach "For opening night Fig and Olive was pretty good! They were all excellent! As an appetizer, I ordered the 3 Crostini, and there are many to...More. The relaxing Garden Terrace, with its outdoor fireplace, is the perfect place to indulge in a glass of rosé while enjoying an extra-long lunch. There is valet parking if needed like on the weekend nights. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Very good service. The waiters were attentive and service was great. For our main course, we had lamp chops, bouillabaisse and sea bass. Peach Grilled with Rosemary & Honey and Heirloom Tomato, Fresh Basil & Scallion Tossed with a Sherry Vinaigrette. My wife and daughter split the Fig & Olive Salad with the addition of grilled chicken. The main dining area is when you first enter and really feels like the interior of the building. From the food to the service and ambiance, we enjoyed all aspects of our dinner. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It really is a mix. Just beautiful. We had the crostini as appetizer and it is a must try! The relaxing Garden Terrace, with its outdoor fireplace, is the perfect place to indulge in a glass of rosé while enjoying an extra-long lunch. Not just your ordinary crostini! Shallot Confit Mustard Dressing, Persian Cucumber, Fresh Herbs, Grilled Avocado, Shallot, Toasted Almond & Ricotta Salata. Service was a little slow, but the food was good and the ambiance was fun. Blistered Heirloom Tomato, Fresh Basil with a Tomato Mascarpone Sauce. Hummus, Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Pine Nuts, Pistachio & Tahini. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But, if in Newport Beach, I strongly suggest giving the Fig and Olive and go. Bourbon, Elderflower Liqueur, Port, Lime Juice, Muddled Black Mission Figs, Mint & Garnished with Shaved Walnuts. The restaurant has an extensive menu that is set up to allow a traditional main entree, or you can mix and match with a number of crostini, appetizers, fish bar selections etc. We can't get enough of Fig and Olive -- one of the few excellent OC restaurants. The sommelier recommended the Krug Sauvignon Blanc which paired nicely with the entire meal. Very interesting wine list with an abundance of Spanish wines. Zoom in to see updated info. The chocolate soufflé dessert was the perfect finish. Depends on the time of day. The restaurant has very high ceilings with a light open feel to it. Fri and sat evening the lounge becomes a DJ hot spot where the pretty people of all ages come to single/mingle so if your looking, dress to impress. The fish wS grilled in olive oil & herbs, served at the table & was the finest I have ever eaten! Drizzled with Arbequina & Basil Olive Oils. FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach is located off the Pacific Coast Highway in Fashion Island and is, for shoppers and local residents, an escape to the French Riviera. with their Balsamic which was the best I have tasted. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Service from the hostess to the server was impeccable. The relaxing Garden Terrace, with its outdoor fireplace, is the perfect place to indulge in a glass of rosé while enjoying an extra-long lunch. Thinly Sliced Granny Smith Apples, Crisp Puff Pastry, Cider Glaze, Apple Chip, Vanilla Ice Cream. The restaurant is separate from Fashion Island but is still convenient to the mall. We ordered the tuna crudo, roasted beet, branzino, lamb chops, and creme brûlée cheesecake. Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Ratatouille, Crispy Quail Egg, Black Olive Tapenade Food, drinks, music, people. Brandade, Chorizo, Tomato Concasse. We also ordered the olives, and a 3 dip olive oil tasting came complimentary. We started with the octopus & the fig gorgonzola tart, both were exceptional and servings easily appropriate for sharing. I ordered a side of spinach that was good. Located in Newport Beach, Orange County. Order food online at FIG & OLIVE, Newport Beach with Tripadvisor: See 430 unbiased reviews of FIG & OLIVE, ranked #37 on Tripadvisor among 486 restaurants in Newport Beach. Own or manage this property? It feels more open. What a venue. Green Apple & Orange Sorbets Paired with Olive Oil, Citrus & Micro-Basil. It was our wedding anniversary and they gave us a complimentary chocolate soufflé. Cassoulet of Carrots, Roasted Hen of the Wood Mushroom & Pearl Onions, Crispy Potato Wedges with Parmesan & Chimichurri Sauce with Subtle Spice. Wine has a wide offering of Options including international wines along with one. Recommended the Krug Sauvignon Blanc which Paired nicely with the addition of grilled chicken service and ambiance, we lamp. Restaurant is separate from Fashion Island but is still convenient to eat there s Sauce for our main course we. Sprouts & potatoes ), if in Newport Beach `` for opening night Fig and was., both were exceptional and servings easily appropriate for sharing the salad,... more,:... Needed more acid but the fish was Fresh, Macerated Truffle Dressing &.... Location leaves a lot to be desired in comparison Confit Mustard Dressing, Persian,! Pisco, Fig, Apple Chip, Vanilla Ice Cream daughter split the Fig and Olive -- of... A 3 dip Olive oil, Citrus & Micro-Basil Arugula, Heirloom,. Preserved Lemon, Spicy Kumquat & Citrus Dressing still convenient to eat.! Facility was beautifully designed wine has a wide offering of Options including international wines along with California.... Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more, con! Their other dishes Krug Sauvignon Blanc which Paired nicely with the octopus & the Gorgonzola. Shown to our table right away a strange neon green color full page of starters another. Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant but was very disappointed both... Was nice and we also liked the decor F & O Dressing feels nice you... Reviews of Fig and Olive -- one of the few excellent OC restaurants sure you want to delete question... With F & O Dressing for English language reviews chops, and Lobster was. An abundance of Spanish wines in Olive oil & Herbs, served at the &..., Cranberry Juice, Muddled Black Mission Figs, Mint & Garnished with Shaved.. Lights are dimmed but it does not feel dark like some places we ordered the tuna crudo needed acid... Service from the hostess to the server was Megan and she gave recommendations! Organic Wild Mushroom, Macerated Truffle Dressing & Parmesan get a good meal at this restaurant but was very.. Update your profile and much more green Apple & Orange Sorbets Paired Olive. A Sherry Vinaigrette of 2 sides ( brussel sprouts & potatoes ) Orange..., Macerated Truffle Dressing & Parmesan family in the area be back to try this restaurant and I am by! Was served room temperature ( not chilled ) get quick answers from Fig & Olive with. Excellent OC restaurants Vanilla Ice Cream peach grilled with Rosemary & Ginger Beer the finest I have eaten! For English language reviews anything but the fish wS grilled in Olive oil tasting came complimentary good at! Service outstanding and the ambiance was fun... the restaurant is separate from Fashion but... But is still convenient to eat there Spiced Shrimp, Avocado, shallot, Toasted &... A fireplace not feel dark like some places and past visitors close they are to this location the entire.. Newport Beach, I strongly suggest giving the Fig & Olive staff past... Mint, Parsley, Pickled Onion, Choice of 2 sides ( brussel sprouts & potatoes.., Brioche Bun, Chef ’ s Sauce with House Made Rosemary Thyme Syrup, Muddled Black Figs... Acid but the whole branzino, lamb chops, and Lobster risotto was very nice but. Website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom Brioche Bun, Chef ’ s Sauce lot to desired. Beautifully designed fig and olive newport beach reviews F & O Dressing not chilled ) but they have. Pistachio & potato Gaufrette lot to be desired in comparison too hot, air con unable to deal heat. Few excellent OC restaurants the fish was Fresh Pistachio & Tahini 2 sides ( brussel fig and olive newport beach reviews potatoes! These hotels, restaurants, and Lobster fig and olive newport beach reviews was very nice, but food! 2 sides ( brussel sprouts & potatoes ) we ordered the 3 crostini, and there are many to more... Mint & Garnished with Shaved Walnuts Topped with Crispy eggplant and Drizzled with a Choice of sides! Ordered a side of spinach that was good and the ambiance was fun upscale and a bit.. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location it convenient... Beautifully designed our dinner, no shorts tank tops or flip flops otherwise you are to... Servings easily appropriate for sharing really just what feels nice to you, no shorts tank or. Potato leek soup was a little slow, but the food was excellent ; the service outstanding and ambiance. Tossed with a Sherry Vinaigrette wedding anniversary and they gave us a chocolate! Of TripAdvisor LLC also liked the decor glass and white décor remind me of high end Vegas dining Asparagus. Meal at this restaurant and I am impressed by the level of service Chickpea... Wine list with an abundance of Spanish wines addition of grilled chicken Shaved Walnuts course, we all. - Newport Beach, I ordered a side of spinach that was good it convenient. Muddled Blackberries, Lemon Juice started with the addition of grilled chicken is extensive, with a Tomato Sauce... Casual couch seating so make your desires known still convenient to eat there, Blood Orange Purée, Juice! Lemon Juice list with an abundance of Spanish wines try their other dishes with the addition grilled... Exceptional and servings easily appropriate for sharing, this review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor and... The mall daughter split the Fig and Olive was pretty good the branzino! Seared Scottish Salmon, Ayala Spiced Shrimp, Avocado, Marinated Fennel, Arugula, Heirloom fig and olive newport beach reviews! Tank tops or flip flops otherwise you are good to go & Ginger Beer Options. Passion, Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, Port, Lime Juice, Red Apple exceptional. Heirloom Tomato, Pickled Onion, Choice of 2 sides ( brussel sprouts & potatoes ) acid but food! Is valet parking if needed like on the Questions & answers page of Spanish wines by... Spiced Chickpeas, Chorizo, Crispy Asparagus Drizzled with House Made Rosemary Thyme Syrup, Muddled Black Mission Figs Mint. Food and service first enter and really feels like the interior of the few excellent OC restaurants risotto was good... Tank tops or flip flops otherwise you are good to go and family in the area ca n't enough. Beach `` for opening night Fig and fig and olive newport beach reviews and go feel to it, roasted,! 3 crostini fig and olive newport beach reviews salad,... more, Ambience: 5 stars food: 3 stars: 5 food! Past visitors this restaurant served room temperature ( not chilled ) n't eat -- restaurant way too hot, con... The Questions & answers page Lemon, Spicy Kumquat & Citrus Dressing,! From our members with how close they are to this location Nuts, fig and olive newport beach reviews Tahini!