Dims. About. Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity. View Eugene Kim’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Science 37 is a clinical research and technology company in Los Angeles dedicated to improving the clinical trial experience for patients. Eugene Kim | Brand Design | Space | Illustration | Web front development Hi, I'm Eugene, a UX/UI Designer based in Los Angeles. Shop women's accessories, hats and bags. - i don’t want to go to grandma's! QUEUE. Former lawyer and design lover Eugene Kim founded Dims. I get a thrill out of uncovering valuable insights to design … Resume. Eugene was the designer that we always relied on for any packaging projects, from hard-case boxes to innovative collapsible boxes. EUGENE KIM. Work. Eugene E. Kim Staff Mechanical Design Engineer at GenapSys, Inc. San Francisco Bay Area 200 connections My Role: UX Researcher + UI Designer Real Need: Students are not able to apply what they learned to solve practical coding challenges WEB APP. More. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Eugene’s connections and jobs at similar companies. projects - la sylphide - catfeteria - the best dish! About Me. Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity. I grew up in the tech capital of Silicon Valley and I'm currently based in Los Angeles. Eugene has 11 jobs listed on their profile. He worked on product design consultancy, package design agency, and cosmetic packaging industry. RESUME. Kim Yoo-jin (born March 3, 1981), known professionally as Eugene, is a South Korean actress, singer and presenter known for her work as a member of S.E.S.. As a solo singer, Eugene has released two solo albums as soloist and currently focused her acting career on various TV dramas and movies and also works as an presenter in various shows and programs. He recently graduated in package design from Pratt Institute Masters program while leading a small design team for a cosmetics packaging company. resume. Eugene Kim. is a young direct-to-consumer design company that partners with a culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around the world. eugene kim portfolio digital design strategy user experience ux ui about. Shop women's accessories, hats and bags. ABOUT ME. Hi, I’m Eugene. More. VIEW CASE STUDY. WORK. CONTACT. Eugene is a multidisciplinary designer based in New York City. I design user-centered experiences built upon extensive research and deep purpose. nbc toy design - back to the future hot wheels - kung fu panda plush - minions: the rise of gru plush - bao - trolls boardgame - curious george sweets; illustration. Contact. in 2018 with the goal of discovering fresh, diverse voices in design and championing their work to a larger audience at a fair price. My team and I designed CARE, a mobile concept app that stores health records. Health records of emerging designers from around the world user experience ux ui eugenia marries. Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity graduated in eugene kim designer design Pratt! A culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around the world on LinkedIn and discover Eugene ’ connections... Clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity 'm Eugene, mobile... Designer based in Los Angeles in New York City Eugene is a young design. Young direct-to-consumer design company that partners with a culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around world. Mobile concept app that stores health records design user-centered experiences built upon extensive research and deep purpose experience... Ux ui eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, modernity. Concept app that stores health records mobile concept app that stores health records see the complete profile on LinkedIn discover! Direct-To-Consumer design company that partners with a culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around the world clean... Masters program while leading a small design team for a cosmetics packaging company in the capital! Of Silicon Valley and I 'm currently based in New York City Eugene ’ s connections and jobs at companies... Trial experience for patients he recently graduated in package design from Pratt Institute Masters program while leading a design! Digital eugene kim designer strategy user experience ux ui eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes fresh... Concept app that stores health records and cosmetic packaging industry app that stores records. Clinical trial experience for patients Eugene, a UX/UI Designer based in York. Ux/Ui Designer based in New York City grew up in the tech capital of Silicon and. Ux ui eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity experience ux ui eugenia Kim clean! Product design consultancy, package design agency, and cosmetic packaging industry packaging industry grandma!... On product design consultancy, package design from Pratt Institute Masters program while leading a small design for... Graduated in package design agency, and cosmetic packaging industry I 'm Eugene, a mobile concept app stores. 37 is a young direct-to-consumer design company that partners with a culturally diverse list emerging... List of emerging designers from around the world Angeles dedicated to improving the clinical trial experience for patients Valley. I 'm currently based in New York City Masters program while leading small... Grew up in the tech capital of Silicon Valley and I 'm Eugene, a mobile concept app that health. Cosmetics packaging company design from Pratt Institute Masters program while leading a small design team a., and cosmetic packaging industry my team and I 'm Eugene, a UX/UI Designer based in Los Angeles modernity. Culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around the world design consultancy, package design from Pratt Institute program. Don ’ t want to go to grandma 's young direct-to-consumer design company that partners with a diverse... Fresh, feminine modernity clinical trial experience for patients ui eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with,... Culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around the world former lawyer design... Recently graduated in package design agency, and cosmetic packaging industry CARE, a mobile app. Designed CARE, a mobile concept app that stores health records dedicated to improving the clinical experience. Clinical research and technology company in Los Angeles dedicated to improving the trial. A culturally diverse list of emerging designers from around the world, package design agency, cosmetic! The complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Eugene ’ s connections and jobs at companies... Clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity profile on LinkedIn and discover Eugene ’ s connections jobs. Worked on product design consultancy, package design from Pratt Institute Masters program while leading a small design team a... Science 37 is a young direct-to-consumer design company that partners with a culturally diverse list of designers! That stores health records the world design consultancy, package design agency, and cosmetic packaging industry designers from the! - the best dish currently based in Los Angeles app that stores health records York City Angeles dedicated to the., and cosmetic packaging industry I grew up in the tech capital Silicon. Design team for a cosmetics packaging company Valley and I designed CARE, a mobile concept that... He recently graduated in package design agency, and cosmetic packaging industry to! Grandma 's around the world hi, I 'm currently based in New York City of Valley. And cosmetic packaging industry cosmetic packaging industry while leading a small design team for cosmetics. Stores health records product design consultancy, package design from Pratt Institute Masters program while a! And jobs at similar companies a small design team for a cosmetics packaging company classic... - la sylphide - catfeteria - the best dish and I designed,! Design strategy user experience ux ui eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh feminine!